Tsugumomo

Can I just watch the anime then continue with the manga or should I immediately start with the manga?

You can do what you want. The opportunity's on.

Anime doesn't change much, but they do leave stuff out for the sake of pacing.
Manga has much more detailed art.
Just do both at the same time.

You can, the anime did a somewhat fine job with the adaption. Though I do recommend that you read the manga from the first chapter.

the anime is the best, imagine satania but being lewd.

Read the manga

drop the series all together

Speedread manga till around ch30-50, then you know what to do.

Why would anyone do that?

Too many cute girls.

don't read the manga, save yourself the despair

Will she ever come back?

But that's a good thing

Having too many good things only leads to happiness.

What's wrong with that?

Stop asking pointless questions. Do I have to explain everything?

>speedread
fuck off to your Shonen Jump manga threads

>uncensored

Wait, wait what?

depending in how much you want to fap.

>a dehydrated woman is muscular for Japanese standards

really, a society of faggots.

And, you know, intelligent.

Kukuri's seiyuu is great, watch the anime.

But where the english BD release?

Definitely start start with the manga. It's not censored like the anime, and the lewd parts are essential.

It takes 4-5 volumes to get good though, pretty much where the anime ended.

read manga from start

Start with the manga. It takes a little while to pick up, but once you start you won't be able to stop. All the lewd parts make sense in the story and it doesn't feel out of place. Everything is uncensored so that's a plus too.

The anime cut out a whole lot of lewd.

>that screenshot has been lying in my folder for several months and I still haven't made a reaction image out of it
Why am I such a loser.

Why is she so fun and cute to bully, because of her accent?

>phimosis
Its an actual medical condition that might require surgery, or something extreme like circumcision.
I kinda doubt he has it.

>phimosis
Shows up in /ss/ hentai all the time

Manga is better. If you like the series you can watch the anime if you want to see the story animated.

>the moment she got her snack
Did anyone else cry

She definitely made me cry. A lot.

?

No, but it was certainly a moment worthy of joyous tears. I think it would've been fine if she'd asked for it, but I admire her restraint.

I have a feeling this is one of those things where the Japanese word means either the medical condition or something resembling the medical condition, but the English translation is just to the word describing the medical condition.

No, I think Kazuya actually has Phimosis in this case, going by this panel.

Either its just tight foreskin which is normal and goes away on its own or its a trip to the hospital.
You dont just complain about it.

Dont read the manga, bestests girls die.

Probably just a tight foreskin.

I just noticed that Kazuya is wearing Shirou's shirt.

Huh, I just thought they would need censor bars or something...

Did he just cum on his sister's face?

It's OK to show an uncovered female or male crotch if they don't draw a slit or cock. It's of examples of this in anime and manga.

He made her cum several times.

Yes. It's from the "temporary pilot" though. Didn't happen in the actual manga.

How filthy can you be Sup Forumsnon? It's just shampoo.

You almost made me post a screenshot of There's Something About Mary.

No user...

>kiriha didn't turn into loli kiriha

Anime is great, manga is great as well and it comes with extra lewd. I say start with the anime because you can get through it quickly.

Do you come from some African tribe where the women have so much testosterone that their biceps are 15 inches around?

And you are surprised by that?

I don't know about the medical condition, but i'm pretty sure in this case it means how boys can't peel back the foreskin completely when they're still undeveloped.

>I will never fuck Kiriha

Damn...

its ok, she will never fuck anyone anymore

Read the manga and then wait for lewd BDs.

I so want a S2 so I can see my favorite girl.

Cool, I'm going to put shampoo in your mom's mouth.

Dont bother getting 3 day ban from the pivix pictures.

Wait, what? Why?

this what I'm doing

secondaries and their bullshit get worse

I've never had my dick ache harder than when reading this series. I can feel it in my throat, you know?

Your favorite girl has an ugly face.

Have you never read TLR: Darkness?

To each his own, but she has the most fun, though borderline annoying, personality.

Yeah. It doesn't get me the way tsugumomo does though. The difference of art styles probably has something to do with it as well. Everything looks so soft and inviting. All that puffy vulva. Its unbearable.

Stop auto-fellating.

Tsugumomo is TLR but better in basically every way. Better art, better characters, better story, better fanservice. See what you can achieve when you aren't trying so hard to be haremshit?

Yoshis talent is hard to replicate, the art was great since ch1.

What did he mean by this?

something something kiriha is alive inside him because they used ascension or whatever

I always assumed its azami since techically he didnt lose her ownership at any point.
Some say its kiriha even tho shes absolutely dead.
Some say its Flute since theyre retarded

It's the flute, you fucking retards
That's why they go right afterwards to speak with flute, because she hasn't join him yet even thought she has been with her the most

>namefagging
By all means please neck yourself ASAP.

Except if you actually bothered counting the bodies on the previous page, the number of tsugumomo standing there is 16, +1 for scissors, +1 for flute = 18.

Wtf, flute had no owner and had to be constantly revived by molesting her. Why would she be among the 19?

Because there's a psychological difference between her becoming his personal battle-buddy vs her tethering an IV to him when all the other tsugumomo are also doing it.

Me too.
I have the feeling Kazuya gonna give her a true name when she fights again worst mom.

So glad they put titties in the BD release. Forgive a lot of the anime shortcomings for at least that.

Her pure heart... taken

I prefer loli kiriha

I have just marathoned the manga up to the latest chapter and I have a few questions

Has the translation caught up with the Japanese release?

When are the raws released?

How fast and regular are the scanlations?

There are plenty of places where you can search for those answers yourself.
Dont be a lazy faggot.

does he think anime was a mistake?

I enjoyed it and it didn't destroy these threads like all the doomsayers feared. I kinda wish they'd do another one but with sales like that probably not gonna happen.

He was VERY polite everytime someone asked his impressions about the anime.

he must be ecstatic despite the quality.