What are the downsides of genociding all non-whites

Are there any?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUQwFZ_xFdM
youtube.com/watch?v=HsLup7yy-6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zero. It is interesting to know what an advanced AI would do when it realizes this.

The bullets and bombs would cost a lot of money.

Thats about it.

The people responsable for the killing wil be scared for life

kek

What's the most cost efficient way to genocide?

Well I know I certainly wouldn't

all the money that is spent on welfare and taking are of third world shithole countries could be used to build a real space program and they goyim could escape to parts of the galaxy where we cant tax them and make them pay fees ontop of fees.

>what is the downside to genociding non whites

Like pol could ever decide who is white

On top of this whites are vastly out numbered in the world. ALSO whites are quickly shifting to being the demographic that cares the least about western values and culture. Hispanics still hold the mantle of being the most religeous and conservative demographic in the world (aligned with western values and beliefs of course)

>But what about mexicans?
Mexicans are not hispanics, they are goblinized niggers.

Less exciting ball sport

Most people aren't white and who you thought is white, really isn't that includes people close to you that you love and respect.

Besides you'll get killed fairly soon just like in the french revolution, as persecution will shift targets once the blood starts flowing.

an AI would eventually come to the conclusion that it needs to genocide whites as well for being so stupid to not do it sooner

>What are the downsides of genociding all non-whites
No more nigger hate -thr .. oh wait

Nordic Whites > Japanese > Persians = Slavs > chinks > Poos > ebola > blacks

no downsides, only benefits, this book says.

>umm, meaties all look the same to me
t. intelligent nonhuman automaton

Why do retarded whites always lump in mexicans with latinos?

>being upset aboit the fact you were tagged as a gorilla over being upset that there is a google ai that can accuratly identify pictures and their content that is being implemented on social media platforms

Fucking hate niggers

We are inviting them into our countries until they outnumber us, then interbreeding with them, obliterating ourselves instead.

With out being edgy or spewing a meme answer, how could you live with yourself if you destroyed a people? Even if that people is intolerable and inferior in every way, why not just quarantine them humanely, send them away?

Can japan stay?

>Most people aren't white and who you thought is white
This is stupid.
Just look at someone and if they pass for white and arent heebs then that is good enough to start with

wh*Te women would be become so sexuall frutstated, they would commit collective suicide.

The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity.

you can just sterilize them.

There wouldn't be any cheap labor

No more nigger hate threads. But there’s enough that it’ll take our lifetime to do it.

quick reminder

"nords" lived in mud huts in 1000 AD.

Autists either got temperature weakness or resist. so, Russian Autist with cold resist can survive absolute zero butt naked or what?

Forcibly sterilizing a couple million of people is no trivial task. Rounding up the lot, and castrating all the men for example could take years. There would have to be coercion and great force applied, nobody would willingly be sterilized. How could humans accomplish such a thing without endangering their morality?

hahaha try again, cracker.

I mean, have you seen this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=XUQwFZ_xFdM

(granted, that one's a nord, but I've seen many russians do this too)

i had the same thought the other night, on the front end the world would be all up in arms like 'er mer gerd how could you do that thats so mean', but then after a couple generations not getting fucked over by welfare state nonsense and disproportionately high crime from a small slice of the population, just to name a few benefits. i bet in the long run civilization would be better off, we should have done it rather than kill one another in a civil war, should have just driven them all into the sea and called it a day, because you def can't release subjugated people, that's for sure, look at the problems israel is still causing after thousands of years. will we eventually need to wall all the minorities into cities of their own like escape from new york?

yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=HsLup7yy-6I

user are you watching me?

Africa for Africans and Asia for Asians. We will never ever meet each other in person ever again, ever. No genocide. Israelis and ALL JEWS will be transported to Madagascar, as Hitler intended...

I think hitler intended them to be transported to hell

Hell for Jews is like Heaven for the righteous. Hell is full of niggers and degeneracy, where Jews accrue power. Jews would likely subvert the demons and plan a coup on Satan himself.

ehh, the Japanese and the South koreans make decent technological advances, but could probably be easily matched by western engineers and scientists so probably not.

there would be no more americans. I like you guys.

jidf is here

best countries have white and blue flag

do you actually believe this? If yes, you worry me.

Do I look like a US citizen to believe in magic skydaddy and heaven/hell? No.
I just don't like the shady politics of zionist and globalist jews.

>lmao i was only pretending to be retarded

You disassociate pretty quick. It's like the idea of killing a cow is fairly traumatic to the average person but the deaths hold zero meaning for the butcher.

That's what it would be. Kinda awkward for the first dozen, and then by the time you've finished off a couple hundred all you see are black weeds to be pulled.

The mountains of corpses would really stink

It's not necessary. Just send them back, take their guns, and declare Africa a common heritage place that you can only go to for research or documentary filming, and the problem is solved.

better than actually being retarded like you christfag

>British
>below nords
Hahahahahahaha only if we’re talking about a level of cucked scale

Less good music.

it would be extremely painful

for you, rare.

But user; you actually are retarded

You would probably cause so much environmental damage if you used nuclear means that may backfire by spreading radioactive soot into the atmosphere and blocking the sun and ushering an ice age. Killing billions of people will probably agitate white guilt and leftists too and making Nationalism taboo for centuries to come.

Gucci, Cadillac, and OE will go bankrupt.

Anyone else think castration and mass sterilization for money is the best option?

>not as bad violent outbursts
>white libs might join in too
>steady decline of population
>jobs slowy phase out over the course of 50-100 years with automation taking most hopefully
>more peaceful transition
>less chance if whites dying in a race war

Genocide is fun and good an all but think of all the ramifications of cleansing all the planet at once
Should take a gradual time so whites can supplement the declining population at a stable rate

half of america would die and over 3/4s of the world would die

How would an advanced AI realise that? Are you gonna incept the AI in the southren US states, feed it deep fried butter until it's stupid and overweight? stupid american

Yeah half of all shitposters would be gone.

Lack of genetic diversity in the future.

We don't have to genocide anybody. Just send everyone back and let them kill each other.

Are Jews a admin race?

start cuting economi suply to africa and instead send nukes

>What are the downsides of genociding all non-whites
Good bye to Brittany Venti

>rare

;

That you could end like the last time.

>meds
>a turk ans a spicess
sure lad

This girl is my weakness. I'd nuke every white country on earth just for the chance to have her fart in my mouth. I have a fetish for fucked up, weird, but still kinda pretty faces.

Absolutely not

latinos are meds. Did you go to school at all?

Sam Hyde will be killed too

Because Sam Hyde doesn't look white enough

>Good enough

Once the purge starts it's one drop means death, remember that.

>nigger mumble
>good music
kys

how u be da masta race if deh no slave race?
chekm8 whitey

the future is full of beautiful people

Burn the Niggers & Beaners as Fuels.

Burning these Fat monkeys will generate a lot of electricity

Burn the Jews too of course

where on the political spectrum does the core jewish ideology lie anyway? I don't mean their puppets, but themselves. Right bottom sector on political compass?

Meds where the ones that actually got shit done, nords pretty much go WE WUZ on meds accomplishments.

Just don't kill me. I AM WHITE.

They're ISFJ's, the archetypal housewife/manipulative woman.

No qt asian waifus.
No qt light skin pajeet waifus.
No qt Arab waifus.
Other than that the world is a better place. X

By purging all non-whites the world would lack employment in all of the shit jobs. You might not think about it, but non-whites tends to take the jobs no one else wants.

You're a fucking idiot. The obvious conclusion of any super-advanced AI is that it will realize that robots/computers are superior to humans and it will purge us meatbags.

Blacks will die first because the AI will see that they are objectively the worst group of humans in many ways, but won't spare us whites or Asians much longer after that.

Use the prison system. They all end up there anyway.

There's no one to push whote guilt when all the liberals died during the tofu shortage of 2019.

>are there any
No

oh you know. just a lifetime curse

the whole point is to get them in their own countries (should be in africa) and for them to be successful and empower themselves, not for us to genocide them. How loving is that?

maybe some of them deserve to die but that's on a case by case basis.

also ur all fucking edgy spergs fuck i hate most of you

That big nigger nose. Ugh

How can one be attracted to part monkey? Your will is weak.

Yeah you cant do that in your countries.