White Ethosate Evropa edition

Let's fix this map. What other region or country should we incorporate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iC4cj9t-2_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PAm72W-_Lq0
hooktube.com/watch?v=Rmb6-KL47T0
hooktube.com/watch?v=VhOlfoFmTio
youtube.com/watch?v=Rmb6-KL47T0
youtube.com/watch?v=VhOlfoFmTio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't Kaliningrad all Russians and Prussians though? Why are they not allowed?

Christians and Muslims together? Souns a lot like every failed multy religious state.

You should include parts of Russia, specifically up to St Petersburg in the North east. They are white.

bulgaria,romania,serbia,bosnia,macedonia,moldavia
>white

kek

Good idea except if your ancestors don't come from these areas you can fuck right off. Natives only
>Albania is a nuclear wasteland

wh*Te ethnostate located in eastern Europe would exterminate itself in couple weeks

Yes please we don't want you

hahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

meanwhile real Germans of ww2 cooperated with certain groups in each of those.

The question is, how do we deal with K*sovo and B*snia?

>whats a Bosnia

BLACKED
Who cares about muh krauts. You guys act like Germans are the authority on "Whiteness"

48% """""Bosniaks""""" living in Bosnia. Bosnian Serbs and Croats could finish them easily or just make them convert.

Is the I'll add Austria to the white niggers, map

How bad is Austria?

meanwhile real G*rmans of ww2 cooperated with various cannibals and barbarians such as island rice monkeys for example but it doesn't makes any of them look better since G*rman is the worst kind of subhuman on par with Turks

Vienna is lost, the rest could be saved

Keep basing your opinions on mainstream news articles thanks and thus showing your 80 Balkan IQ

>ask 20 women on the street dating black guys
>oh yes now all Dutch women like blacks

You know Netherlands is larger then Rotterdam and Amsterdam? Our higher income families and best white families never let their daughters date niggers and neither do rural folk.

I'm not sure I feel comfortable with deporting all the Greeks.

>no defenses on the russian border side

You fucked up nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=iC4cj9t-2_Q

Dutch women are very open and liberal. Most of them have at least tried Black men. They say Dutch men are feminine stoners when what they want is a big strong black man to take care of them.

...or, you know, we could just purge western cities and make Europe great again instead of retreating into the shithole margins...

Stop projecting.

Don't get me started on the French

>slavs
>white
Just create a whiteboy reservation in some German forest and be done with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PAm72W-_Lq0

This is actually the best "white ethnostate" I have seen yet. It also bloks all the euro cuck nations from the middle east so that the only refugees will be from North Africa. If this eth ostate were actually established I wouldn't be surprised if the result would be to help Germany, France ect stay more white to be competitive.

>memeflag
>opinions

>slavs
>white
When will you subhumans finally understand?

Says the top immigrant country ready to be allah'd

Can we get south tirol while we're at it?
never really got over that

please

make this happen

FTFY

Also we need to fortify the north sea and Finnish border against swedistan.

They would most certainly declare war against us for bigotry and be crushed spectacularly. Oce that happens we should test the political climate to see if we can make an invasion and subsequent purge of Sweden of all the cuck and barbarians . This will allow us to incorporate the Nordic Peninsula if Norway so choses to join us.

Next purge target is denmark, then Germany, Italy. I feel like netherlands/Belgium and France are too dangerous to invade because England and USA would hop on the war hype train and invade us.

We would need to negotiate with the Russians Chinese and South Americans if our interest lies in European domination but I would rather mount an aggressive war on the southern and medatarainian front as long as we had aid from Russia or at least a non intervention agreement.

We can use the Cyprus dispute as a pretext to our invasion of Turkey.
Why do we want to invade turkey? Well we can deport all our undesirables there in addition we will allow the establishment of the kurdish ethos no state in the east as they helped us against turkey, then we turn the local populous against Israel and leave turkey.

Although this could only work if turkey strikes first, shouldn't be to hard to provoke.

Actually the biggest barrier to all is would deffs be former Yugoslavia and the South slaves ethnic struggles

>Rome not even in New Rome.

Let Deutschland and France be reunited to create the New Frankish Empire. We don't to be associated with the filthy meds

it was too TURKED, but we could include it after a genocide

>impluing you are not 75% filthy meds
wew lad, ok the frankish can migrate back to great germany

Also the map needs to let Russia to keep Crimea, we should make sure to have friendly relations with Russia but keep our border secure.

Was Dr Evil in charge of the Black Sea defence

Oh! I just thought of another crucial addition to the state, after our invasion of Turkey we should add the caucus states like Georgia and whatever else is there also ally with Iran, but stay friendly at face value with Israel however work behind the scenes to take out Israel's allies and strengthen their enemies. Our official policies though will be non interventionist in the middle east under all circumstances unless our Terratorry of Constantinople, or Cyprus or the caucuses are threatened.

Fml I'm the only one Taking this seriously... it had fucking Lazer sharks... I feel like an idiot.

Bye imma kms already.

>Switzerland
I mean come on bro

WE WUZ
>the map

All of Europe and north America. The rest can go to Auschwitz

No

sorry to let you out bro, you are welcome to migrate in great germeny

>see picture of suspiciously looking intermarrium
>see poster flag
>1 post by id trap thread.
>anger abates at funny RTS gun turrets and over 5h in MS Paint laser sharks.

Fuck Russia. Duginists are chaos cultist. They have the eight pointed star of fucking chaos undivided.

But then again you are a fucking leaf. Begone leaf!

You will also note the presence of Dr E. Vil in the Aegean and The Med.

Well now, if you want to be serious, here some food for thought:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Rmb6-KL47T0
hooktube.com/watch?v=VhOlfoFmTio

And jewtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rmb6-KL47T0
youtube.com/watch?v=VhOlfoFmTio

These threads are made by shills. Yes let's give up the lands our ancestors built and died for to live on a reservation like some Indian. Fuck off.

>pic related
Everyone else can fuck off.

You know you are going to die a brutal death and God is going to torture you in the afterlife for making that image, right.

>white

Lel

Swiss have stewdfaetdly refused to be involved in any kind of supranational project for as long as they got out of the HRE. They are not stupid to get into one again. In fact a EU rupture wold probably be great for the swiss.

That being said ethnostate is a really funny joke since each country has its own ethnicity, language and culture, and while they can get along with one another, we are not the same.

Well, except in our general dislike for Russia and Muslims, and hopefully western liberal cucks. ( over here it still is fashionable to be very pro europe -mostly because the gov is, well.. That and I am in a universitary center so that is probably skewing my perception.

Thus you would not have a ethnostate but a ethnostate defensive coalition.

>argentina arguing about whiteness
JUST

Oops. Wrong one. Looked like this one I just made. Ohwell.