iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/mx-mexico
youtube.com/channel/UCB7YwRZBMGsoUHfWMRw2MgA
hooktube.com/watch?v=YD5zD_XQgcY
youtube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great speech, what Europe really needs.

MURDOCHS PLEBBIT TIER R THE DONALD TIER PLEBBIT RETTDDIT'S THAT WAY

God, I love Murdoch Chan so much.
Everyone in my discord knows I have a crush on a 2d waifu I can't stop posting her.

MURDOCH MURDOCH PROMOTES CIVIC NATIONALISM AND ANTI WHITE PLEBBIT TIER

What channel makes these?

I cringed, then I lol'd

Stormniggers truly are subhuman

I got the feels more in the one where they played the Karate Kid flute theme to Murdoch Chan redpilling Taylor Swift.
15m46s onwards:
youtu.be/_9Ww3yVcCi8?t=15m47s

I wept to see the Turning Cross raised up high without shame...

They keep getting fucked over by youtube so they only post minute long vids telling you to go to this website to see the new EP. cheekyvideos.net

youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw

Also download the vids watch them and delete the website sucks at streaming.

no, the fuck are you talking about

Get out of here jidf! Murdoch murdoch single handedly did the holdomor and also he's plebbit tier. Also cring and larper tier reddit is back that way

Is that rule 34 of Murdoch-Chan?

p-post more murdoch chan, senpai

go fuck yourself kike. murdoch murdoch literally had an entire episode roasting civic nationalism. murdoch murdoch is for Sup Forums by Sup Forums.

>in my discord knows I have a crush on a 2d waifu

NOT ONE STEP BACK

Absolutely love Murdoch murdoch.

Brilliant work people

Use meme flag shitskin.

Why would I, Slav stormnigger?

Go kill yourself nigger.

DELET

don't mind communist Poland shill, he went nuts

NOT ONE STEP BACK

Fuck white people and fuck white culture

why yes I would like some more salad por favor. just make sure you finish up the edges on my walkway first paco.

Tears of hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

POOPOO PEEPEE

>triggered stormnig chimes in with his stale memes for the nth time

>wojak with a wig
fuck off degenrerate

what we have here a nigger , a shill or le blacked cuck

NOT ONE STEP BACK

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/mx-mexico

t.manlet spic subhuman

Called Murdoch Murdoch
His videos get shut down a lot but there is always a thousand reuploads
Main Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCB7YwRZBMGsoUHfWMRw2MgA

You can find all the videos on Cheekyvideos but download them first since they lock up halfway usually
cheekyvideos.net

What of it? I personally don't have a low IQ.

j

Saved.

Despite that your kin (mestizos) are low IQ subhumans

Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Try this one when you've got a minute...

hooktube.com/watch?v=YD5zD_XQgcY

I dream of another great crusade throughout Europe to rid this beautiful continent of mudslims. I'd gladly throw down my life for the cause.

So? The IQ of other people doesn't define mine, I personally have nothing to be ashamed of. Is there a point to these shitposts of yours?

Waifu

So? The IQ of other people doesn't define mine
It preaty much does actualy, it wery well can predict your Income, education, crime rate ETC

Uma delicia.

Holy FUCK, saved!

Gib credit plz

First off, IQ isn't entirely genetic. Secondly, average Juan having an IQ of 85 had no role in what my IQ ended up being, only my immediate family.

Care to explain the point of your post now?

wat

>First off, IQ isn't entirely genetic.
Partly true while thecnicaly your right enviroment acounts for about 20% of IQ 80% is pure genetics, we have a lot of testing that proves it.
>Secondly, average Juan having an IQ of 85 had no role in what my IQ ended up being, only my immediate family.
True
>Care to explain the point of your post now?
You called people here ''stormfaggs'' and ''retards'' while not giving any arguments to why our political understanding of world is retarded.I gave you arguments you gave me nothing.

He means the average based on his group shouldn’t reflect him as an indivijewel. Like Martin Shkreli is an Albanian, the lowest IQ group in Europe, but the guy is a genius, and gifted at math. Using IQ based on group average isn’t a good way to judge a person, but it is to judge the group as a whole.

Cringe

I know

Did you see a sign in front of my salad that said "Dead nigger storage?"

This shit makes me cringe.

you accidentally gave lauren southern red hair, bro.

Remember how she said he was Irish and a based maga voter. Holy cow that shit was hilarious. I liked the following murdoch murdoch with the Irish leprechaun monster.

i dont know who made it, I just saved it and thought it would be appropriate to post it here

whats the official name of the feels girl

>You called people here ''stormfaggs'' and ''retards'' while not giving any arguments to why our political understanding of world is retarded.I gave you arguments you gave me nothing.
It's certainly unreasonable to expect people to give you scholarly arguments against stormfags in a thread about poorly drawn stormie memes blasted on youtube and non sequiturs.

I believe differences in race exist, but I don't buy into memes about DE JOOZ R EVUL and how stormies think everyone who isn't white is out to get them, stormfag ideology is all about shifting the blame to other groups in the same way niggers complain about muh white man keeping us down. This is the reason why I find these shitty cartoons particularly cringey.

Very cringy, this is probably that loner shy guy that sits in the back of class and apologizes when someone steps on his shoe.

youtube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo