Something good.

It's Sword Art Online.
Trust me, I'm an oldfag.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH

Fucking summerfags get out.

Boku no Pico

I wish Meijifags would leave

what random deletions

It's by Tōshūsai Sharaku depicting, the actor Otani Oniji who plays a samurais manservant.

Other than , which user deleted himself, the deletions are on point for rule violations. Lurk more.

not really

is shitposting.
is global/16.
uses an emoticon.
Lurk more.

this whole thread is shitposting

True.

moe happened

Neneposters should be lined up and shot at the back

Bible Black

nani the fuck is happening in here.

MODS JUST DELET THIS THREAD ALREADY!

youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY

Neneposters are Sataniaposters

Same breed, same IQ

kek

nice picture, can I save it?

Fucking spoonfeeding faggot.

Glasslip.

Stop being a hipster, information is meant to be shared and enjoyed not remain obscure for deh cool kids.

Is that a joke?

Stop being a fucking Redditor
If you can't put in the minimal amount of work to look something up yourself then you don't really deserve to know
Faggots like you encourage entitlement and laziness

Was the lolicaust too much for you?

Hah, top knots (man bun) are all the rage now. I wonder whether we'll start seeing them in japan/anime now.

Not him, but we've had this argument happen over and over and over, repeating forever. Nothing changes.

K-on!

>everyone who disagrees with pointless elitism and secrecy is a redditor
>no spoonfeeding!
I really wish you newfags would realize the mistakes made in the ancient times. One of the worst mistakes was the erroneous belief that acting like an asshole to anyone new was somehow going to keep them out and prevent the collapse of the community.

As you've (probably) been here long enough to see, it didn't work. All it did was make sure they were sufficiently mad enough to never leave, and the elitism made sure they never actually learned anything. They didn't become a part of us, they just stayed around for the "dank meemays" and the inevitable shitposting - the latter being mostly a reaction to the constant autistic screeching about needing to "lurk moar" every time they posted.

They didn't lurk moar. They didn't leave. They didn't learn anything. They didn't integrate. This is the future we chose.

>ukiyoe!
School Rumble episode 3

Scary painting

Ping Pong

>I really wish you newfags would realize the mistakes made in the ancient times. One of the worst mistakes was the erroneous belief that acting like an asshole to anyone new was somehow going to keep them out and prevent the collapse of the community.
Acttually, acting like assholes to newcomers makes them value the place more. It's one of those really weird psychological reactions that don't make any sense rationally until you know the underlying reasons:
>why am I taking this bullshit?
>there must be a really good reason, otherwise I'd be fucking stupid to take all these insults
>I'm not stupid though!
>Whow, I must really love this place.
(if you want, I can give you the Yale lecture explaining this)
So to stop people ironically shitposting because they don't care about the place, you need to insult them and make their lives living hells. Either they leave because they can't bear it, or they stay and become productive members of a community they love.
Either way, stop protecting shitfaces.
The reason we have so many ironic shitposters now, is because people like you STOPPED attacking them. You are at fault.

>shitfaces.
I like smug animeface maymays...

Refusing to spoonfeed is an exercise in forcing people to learn to use the tools available to them rather than ask. Either they'll learn or they won't get what they want.

>jap picture with hands woodcarving
wow... didn't work.

>jap picture with hands woodcarving
I mean:
>jap picture with hands woodcut

Look up image+reverse+search.
You might find something you never considered possible.

We went from worshipping men to worshipping little girls.

Worth it.

sumaimasnuen senpai
I had tried to get that pic without the pic a few days ago and knew what it looked like, but didn't know how to get to it.
I conflated to two cases.

Your IQ is nothing to brag about if you're watching Chinese cartoons and posting on Sup Forums.

High IQ people are more likely than others to waste all their time watching TV. If my psychiatrist is to be believed.

Then we all are actually geniuses.

You know what they say, intelligent people are more likely to be depressed because they see the world for what it is. With that in mind, escaping reality to chinese cartoons does make sense.

Japs started worshipping caucasians, so everyone is white and has blonde hair and blue eyes in anime

Kabuki's Bizarre Adventure

They want the pedo/virgin audience

I hope you did notice the fine print in the bottom left corner of your image.

rip good anime like sao, attack on titan 1980-2009

Love Live! School Idol Project

Fuck you, Kodocha was great.

moeshit took over. i guess its more profitable to sell toys than make good animes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharaku

The golden age is gone, nothing but dark times are approaching

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Yes. There are actually 4 radians in a circle.

how come some of those then pics aren't even from anime

also bobobo bobo is shit

>also bobobo bobo is shit
Hey fuck you buddy. You are clearly just jealous.

Is there a more cancerous meme girl than Nene?

Yes.

I'm actually just mad that left doesn't include Big O

This sounds like the kind of shit bully apologists come up with.

why did the artist give the jap a double eyelid

Also why is the chin more pronounced in the bottom pic?

Also why is he giving the european big eyes when they're already big? She looks weird.

Sailor Moon

Funny joke user.