THE MEMO

OMG THE MEMO

READ IT HERE!

Not

WHERE IS IT? IT WAS PROMISED?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-on-hot-mic-says-he-will-100-percent-release-devin-nunes-memo/article/2647636
youtube.com/watch?v=22YWYAtcyEA
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-wants-to-release-memo-100-percent-as-white-house-tries-to-walk-it-back/2018/01/31/240f34a4-0690-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?utm_term=.34a353187950&wpisrc=al_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42894292
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Takes upto 5 days
So either will be released today or tomorrow, or next Monday

Whether or not this memo is released doesn't matter because there is something far more important and I can't believe you guys don't see it. Sometimes I see how it's possible to be such a conspiracy nut like you guys are, even though I'm right, but its so obvious that Trump collaborated with the Russians to undermine our democracy and steal our election. Just look at everything, Russia, Trump, Manafort, Flynn, Putin it's all connected. This SOTU address was a failed attempt by Trump to shift the narrative from Trump's flagrant violation of the law, and we're not buying it. Trump and Pence are both going to be impeached after we retake the house, and Nancy is going to become president whether you like it or not.

s h i l l
h a r d e r

i hope this isn't the shill line you guys are going to go with. Actually fuck it, run with it. It will make the salt better when its released.

here you go

lol, you are the guy who had cuck in his ID the other day.
Pelosi presidency would guarantee republican control for the next 100 years. Hillary would also kill herself if pelosi became the first female president of the United states. I'm almost tempted to go along with this

The memo is dog and pony show. Trump sucks as bad as obama. Maybe worse when it comes to virtue signaling. Trump will do all he can to appeal to black and other minority voters. The people that voted for him are getting fucked over just so he can lose the black and hispanic votes despite the huge effort. Typical rino shit.

there are so many spelling errors in there, gtfo
meme flag retard

oh Lordy thats a weak line of attack.

i bet you're fat and wear glasses. drink less soda you worthless piece of shit

1.8 mill new democrate voters in ten years plus the 16 fucking children each of them pop out thank don hows that

I don't know that it is shills at this point. Even whenTrump said "100%" after the speech, he didn't sound convinced. I don't think it is coming. It's the Russian dossier 2.0. Your political system is a complete joke and your country is fucked beyond repair. American's are getting hyped over who has the most dirt on the other party rather than focusing on political party. So much in fighting, and you get fuck all done. I genuinely feel sorry ofr you guys. I mean, we have our own problems, but at least our politics isn't based around trying to put the other guy under the bus.

But, yeah, I'm sure this memo totally exists, and will be 9000% devastating......

12 years nigger, and how many of those shitskins are going to be able to follow the law. Blackpill harder faggot

I am 100% ready to be LETDOWN, the GOP has let me down for 25+ years, from Bob Dole, to John McCain, to Mitt Romney.

My prediction: the memo won't sway public opinion by 1 shred

We got tax reform and individual mandate repeal. Thats all i could have hoped for. Your country on the other hand is demographically fucked and will be a caliphate soon enough. Especially after you guys get fucked hard on trade deals when brexit goes through because your Dyke of a PM is more concerned with virtue signalling against Trump than securing the best trade deal possible for your people.

I can copy pasta too. EXCEPT mine is all true!

Your going to love the next 7 years. I couldn't imagine living a day in your shoes. Literally like walking around in shit filled shoes all day, every day, acting like you don't smell anything, even when people around you are ready to puke.The sad part is, you even realize it, yet you just continue to live your shit filled life. Must suck! If I were you, I would just neck myself, and get it over with.

You think the democrate citys governments are going to arrest them do you ha ha ha

The real stunt will be when they release the text messages between FBI members detailing physical threats to the president.
Then we start to see spears up someone's ass.

Ravioli ravioli, give me the memoholi

>will be a caliphate soon enough
>American education

Yeah this is what I was waiting for, a response that is an attack. Don't believe the memes, don't believe the cherry picked posts you see. We're doing alright. London is fucked, but you point me to a Western capital or major city that isn't. My town is 99.9999% white. I fully expect us to be fucked over by the kikes for going against their plans, that's standard. But we'll be fine.

The question when I look at US politics is, what will be the breaking point. There are only so many terms of fuck all getting done that the average man will tolerate. I don't know who it was, but some Dem got a bollocking last night for daring to clap. Party lines are so tight you can't even support an opponent when they make a good point?

The memo, if it was as significant as we were to believe, would have leaked already. It's not coming, and f it does it won't be as bad as anyone is expecting. It's hilarious to watch really. One side has "absolute proof" the other used state power to gather information, the other side is still desperate to believe the pee pee tape exists. If America doesn't get some sort of political reform in the next 20 years, you will have serious problems on your hands.

Shill confirmed.

Fucking idiot.

Just know you are even dumber than the birthers that you probably mocked for a decade, and that "conspiracy" was actually true.

The reform has arrived dumbass.

> but its so obvious that Trump collaborated with the Russians
Yea but the memo once released is going to prove all that was a bullshit fake setup. So yea, the memo is very important.
It mud stomps your little narrative there once and for all, and may hold certain people responsible for it.

That's what you are supposed to believe, but what has actually been reformed? They've done a great job of stalling and fucking Trump so far. How many reshuffles has he had to have now? I've genuinely lost count

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-on-hot-mic-says-he-will-100-percent-release-devin-nunes-memo/article/2647636

Hot Mic... “100%” will be released..

I pointed to this earlier, I'm not convinced. He then stalls for a few seconds to say something else, along the lines of "can you imagine what you would do to me if I didn't"

Reform takes time. Did you expect everything to happen in 12 months. You obviously do, and that makes you nieve. Before I get into the Memo and IC, the Trump team is tearing the government machine apart. Every department is being dismantled. State department (no more 7th floor) Regulations across every area being dismantled. (10 years for road approval vs one year. Same for coal plants, mines, oil deposits) the turn from anti business practices to pro buisness. (Chinese manufactures moving here) Education. (No more no child left behind). I can keep going.

What do you think this Memo is about, It's about tearing the machine apart. This is The first shot to be fired. Many more to come. The IG report is next. To follow will be a second intelligence memo. Following that a memo on judiciary oversite. All to come out before the mid term elections. It is going to be devistating for the left and what they push. The black approval rating for trump has more then doubled from 12 months ago. It will only go up.

The left is dead in this country. Why don't you get up off your ass and do something about it in your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=22YWYAtcyEA

saged and reported

General Kelly has just said it will be released soon.

Ok Glenn Beck take your meds and go ramble to idiot boomers about gold.

not even a funny troll 0/10

>btfo conspiracy nuts
>before the election we told trump the election couldnt be rigged and he was just losing
>but its obvious a nation on the other side of the world rigged the election and we didnt just lose

Barack Obama recorded a video last May telling French people who to vote for in their own national election. There was no attempt to hide it. He was quite proud of it. It's still on YouTube.

Putin should have been so bold.

American hypocrisy.

Exactly... I'm afraid to say, that when it comes to election interference, the US is the most quilty.

Don't forget Obama's efforts in Israel and the Ukraine

Americans hacked my election

It's coming. Trump was caught on a hot mic last night saying he would release it.

>its so obvious that Trump collaborated with the Russians to undermine our democracy and steal our election
Being this mentally ill.
Do you suck dicks too?

I'm sorry. We could have, and you got stuck with that cuck

Holyshit its the dude who got the ID CuckX!!!! BahahahahahahabahabahahabBHahahahahahahahaha

>implying hispanics will vote for the LBGT++ASQ freakshow that the dems are becoming

he literally says
>oh yeah sure 100%
>laughs
>can you imagine?

Its okay, I dont resent America for it. Just hate the deepstate more because of it.

First we bask in the glory of SOTU and remember what non participating poopyheads the dems were. Then it gets released. See you next news cycle. Also fear of release is working well atm.

I read the memo. Unfortunately it's nothing

thanks for your service, I will now go to bed

Jesus man. At some point you have to wake up, you cant remain a sleeping faggot forever.

Move here. We can use good Canadians after we remove this rot, and expel the shit from this country.

Canada might be fucked.

Nice CIA sleep codes faggot.

Lying, corrupt FBI trying to stop release.

Gibs

The night after Trump said on a hot mic while leaving his SOTU that he would 100% release it. I wonder what this means?

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-wants-to-release-memo-100-percent-as-white-house-tries-to-walk-it-back/2018/01/31/240f34a4-0690-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?utm_term=.34a353187950&wpisrc=al_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1
“As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about the material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy,’’ the FBI said in a statement."
way to go fuck wads its a stupid made up memo your all getting hard over

It's not happening. Q is an AI programmed to exploit human justice fantasies.

Wow, you have a very sad imagination.
Maybe drink some bleach?

Lol. I bet, FBI.

Either this is bait, you mistaken Sup Forums for facebook or instagram, OR you really have been living in a cavern almost all of 2017

Memo about to be released

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42894292

>pls don't tell everyone that the fbi is full of traitorous scum k thx

Fucking kikes

OMFG! Its real, will my mother really die tonight?

Remember your Alinsky: sometimes the threat is worse than the thing itself. With the right leverage Trump can get whatever he wants by turning enough people from the opposition to his side. We want a habbening, but does Trump? He might prefer a gentle rearrangement that doesn't blow up the world as we know it. Trump may be a surgeon playing as a butcher.

FBI is sound!
CIA niggers? well theres your zionist threats

dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

pg. 64

Hey Fuck wad, nice story from the wash compost. The FBI has walked that statement back. Plus the FBI director, the division of counter intelligence and legal department have stated it is factually accurate. Not anonymous sources like the compost.

So go carry your water somewhere else you fuck stain.

This, unfortunately. Also checked.