Dubs mean double the pushups

You've been slacking, user.!

>streaming
Why do you do this?

good I needed a thread like this, post away you fat fucks

>mangareader

Chuuni pushups

>he things he'll guess my waifu
Hah, you're not getting me to do any push-ups.

Make her blush at your figure, user

is it this one?

hi

Is your waifu Umaru? You're lazy and she's so shit that it'd be hard to guess, I'd be surprised if she's anyone's waifu.

Not him, but I feel that if you use one of the few decent sites, streaming manga is acceptable. Anime, however, should never be streamed unless it's so that a group can watch together online

Am I overthinking to assume you're calling me Reddit?

>I feel that if you use one of the few decent sites, streaming manga is acceptable.
If he were using one off the few decent sites, nobody would be able to tell. It's precisely because he uses one of the shit sites that the picture is downscaled and watermarked.
The same would be true for anime. In theory it's possible to provide an anime stream at 100% quality (at the risk of lag). Though since in reality nobody offers that it's not entirely the same.

I agree completely, I was just kinda playing devil's advocate a bit since people so often shit on streaming manga here

I posted a "common" waifu because I figured your waifu wouldn't be really hard to guess, or you wrote that to mislead others
wasn't my intention to imply you were from reddit

Good luck faggots, you'll never guess my waifu

Throwing out a real hail mary here to hopefully catch someone

I actually don't have a waifu and am just generating replies.

I'm doing pushups every time I get killed in mp game or kill someone.
Waifu isn't real.

w... wha? your doing this for me?
I guess i will have to reward you afterwards

How about some uncommon waifus, or girls Sup Forums hates?

How much power does (You) generating yield? Is it better than nuclear?

>adding dubs rule
Have fun seeing thread 404.

Let's say that only 10% of Sup Forums have one of the top 100 most popular anime girls as their waifu. 90% of Sup Forums have obscure waifu's.
If you post the 100 most popular anime girls you are still going to hit more anons than if you just post 100 random "uncommon" girls.

It would be a different story if people gave you hints.

Popular girls are better than obscure ones, that's why they're popular.

mods are fags, what else is new

you cheeky dickwaffle
well my waifu has bicolor hair, how about that?

I remember making this thread more than once and having had to add a disclaimer for mods that were triggered by the thought of people exercising

A well calibrated (you) reactor can generate up to a dozen replies a minute at its full output, but it can't maintain this rate for long and its power gradually lessens in each specific thread.

How much power would mankind be able to gather if it could make energy from the arm movement from collective fapping to cute anime girls?

so you are supposed to go to bakaupdates, find the site of the group that has scanlated the manga you want to read, when sometimes it even has 10 different groups and some of them have closed their websites instead of just streaming? almost nobody uploads manga on nyaa, and batoto is falling apart. instead, kissmanga has a great variety available and if you are lucky you get good scans.

I hope I'm blessed~

sunava bitch

What is this?
/sci/?

A shit-ton.

You're not being asked what's the biggest number you know, so no.

At last she's useful, thx for holding my waifu s dubs

posting saya cuz i need to do some pushups

suiciding because I'm going to bench

You might as well just do 200 at that point

she's pretty easy