There are Americans browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who actually thought Mexico would pay for the wall

>There are Americans browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who actually thought Mexico would pay for the wall
25 billion, boys. Pay up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ys9fVljyP-k
youtube.com/watch?v=LC9WIY4BRVg
youtube.com/watch?v=po5oulIG4WQ
theconservativetreehouse.com/?s=NAFTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trumpcucks are hilarious desu senpai

Gladly

it has been about either them paying directly, OR them paying for it through tariffs. Their economy is mostly reliant on trade with us, they will not have a choice. Are you that fucking retarded?

You do realize that even if Mexico were to cough up the money they owe us tomorrow, we would still have to put an item in budget to pay for wall right?

The US has a yearly $100B balance of payments deficit with Mexico. Trust me, that's where this cash is coming from. The 12 Mexican aristocratic families may not be writing out a check for the $25B, but it's going to come out of their wealthy hide.

Any and all tariffs imposed on them were gonna be imposed without any wall regardless. Mexicans ain't paying for shit. You were probably one of the delusional cucks that posted in here about how Trump could make them pay and now you're butthurt and backpedalling like a faggot.

That costs like 1 week of our military budget... USA is vast. We can afford a fucking wall

Shame we can't afford free education.

>At a signing ceremony at the State Department on September 14, 2016, representatives of the
U.S. and Israeli governments signed a new ten-year Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on
military aid covering FY2019 to FY2028. Under the terms of the MOU, the United States pledges
to provide $38 billion in military aid ($33 billion in FMF grants plus $5 billion in missile defense
appropriations) to Israel. This new MOU will replace the current $30 billion 10-year agreement,
which runs through FY2018.

B-BUT MUH 25BN!

The wall is important, but the bigger bill will come from the coming enforcement, including deportations. Prepare thine anus, illegal aliens.

You're a cuck
>Free education
>Gov't brainwash my children and tax me for it, I demand you.

hijo de perra.

Lmao, that's not how trade works. Stop repeating Trump's stupid as talking points. We received cheap products in exchange for that deficit. Trump doesn't understand what a trading deficit is though, he thinks we literally lost money to Mexico. Jajajjajajajajja

I'm not even American but I'd happily take citizenship for only a day just to pay DOUBLE taxes to get that damned wall up!!! OP talks like MONEY is more important to Trump supporters than national security and cultural renewal. Sad!

>hijo de perra
Is that some pagan ritual chant, subhuman?

healthcare either

>implying Mexico can't use tariffs themselves

>Education is brainwashing

arent you hispanic? it means son of a bitch

The wall will cover the coasts and block roads between the USA and Mexico, right?

Obviously a wall won't work if there are massive holes in it. So the wall will cover the holes, right?

>Jajajjajajajajja

Love you, dude. Would fight for your country's white people.

That's exactly how trade works, lad. The imbalanced balanced of payments comes back into balance, quite a simple exercise really, after the Chinese slave labor materials are excluded by proper NAFTA enforcement, and the 12 Mexican aristrocratic families get screwed in the process. Lurk more, kid.

No fuck that, we need more military. Let's just pour the whole fucking budget into big guns and foreign bases. Let's destabilize more regions so we can stay there indefinitely, justifying the need for our big beautiful military.

We just tax the remittances going to Mexico from laborers who send their paychecks to their families.

That's a huge money maker for the Mexican government. Slap a 10% tax on those remittances and redirect the 100+ million dollars of foreign aid we give them every year.

>what is economic dependency

>what are reductation camps

It literally is faggot

>arent you hispanic?
I'm not a pagan, and you're on an english speaking forum, subhuman.

it's not as black and white as you act, it is co-dependence. If you think it's going to be as simple as this then you really don't know what you're talking about. A trade war with Mexico would have massive consequences.

So are you saying by repealing NAFTA, America will get $20B to pay for the wall?

Hint: the answer is no

>What are schools?

>pagan

I am Hispanic, western, christian and white. My conquistador ancestors discovered USA

Drop in the trillion dollar bucket and worth every penny.

>So are you saying by repealing NAFTA
You really should consider another style of argument, son. Strawmen are rather boring.

Just wait another few months and he will backpeddle on that to just like he's doing now with DACA.

Kek. Check your flag, subhuman.

Do you think congress will pass those tariffs?

Just tax remittances to Mexico.

The federal government is not getting $20B to pay for the wall by changing trade policy. It's not going to happen. Its the most delusional way for Trump supporters to continue supporting him after he claimed Mexico would pay for it.

but check my arm, faggit. not all mexicans are brown

$2 border crossing fee. Done.

The wall will be the biggest money saver of ALL TIME. Get off my board cuck.

We can. Universities get enough FREE MONEY to pay for everyone's tuition. They choose not to use it that way.

be nice he's just a little over half spic

If Obama asked to increase the military budget, Sup Forums would have shit themselves.

>Mexicans ain't paying for shit.
Well you got one thing right. Illegals don't pay for shit.

Brilliant

I'd like to do a tax on wire transfers to Mexico. Tax the illegal aliens who send their money home.

Oh no! what're we gonna do?

>Their economy is mostly reliant on trade with us
You got that backwards.

not funny leaf

Pablo dont you have some tacos to make in Mehico? Also the wall will be the best investment for border security USA can make.

Our gdp is 19 trillion, our tax revenue is 6 billion, who the fuck cares about 20 billion. And by the way, Mexico "paying for it" was always an IQ test to see who could understand that he was referring to trade surpluses and remittances making up for the cost.
You're obvious proof of it you idiot.

maldito cagalan, mexico te salvo de morir en manos de franco

youtube.com/watch?v=Ys9fVljyP-k

Sage.

All hands on deck today, I see.
What is it? The impending Memo Drop got your masters on edge?

Remember, you're gonna hang too.
And they're all hitting the private air fields to gtfo of Dodge while you're still sitting at your already tracked and mapped computers. Making posts for pennies on the dollar. Like sitting ducks.

Quack Quack, motherfuckers.

*6 trillion

You did nothing for us also remember to talk in english since you will get banned.

>And by the way, Mexico "paying for it" was always an IQ test to see who could understand that he was referring to trade surpluses and remittances making up for the cost
A vast number of Trump supporters fell said IQ quest, yet they still voted for him and still continue to slurp his cock. Some of them might have posted in this thread already. Funny how that works.

como no puta, te dimos armas, alimentos y te dejamos entrar a los niños de Morelia.

youtube.com/watch?v=LC9WIY4BRVg

Do you honestly think that Mexico would do better without the US compared to how the US would do without Mexico? I mean, really truly and honestly you believe that?

>Remember, you're gonna hang too.
This is what this retard believes, but fifty years from now, he'll be telling me about how what he ACTUALLY meant by that is that I would die happily in my bed with a beautiful adoring white family. You just failed his IQ test.

Yeah sure you did now calm down with that edge before you cut yourself.

Trumpcucks getting BTFO left and right

We are better working together for sure, when it comes to trade and economy the real competition is Asia, it is better for the USA to work well with us and Canada to make a stronger front to China, Malasia, etc.

Nos debeis la vida! No a los muros, viva azana y lazaro cardenas

youtube.com/watch?v=po5oulIG4WQ

WHat, CNN isn't covering the ongoing NAFTA renegotiations? Color me suprised.
theconservativetreehouse.com/?s=NAFTA

I'd rather have my taxes go towards border walls than nigger welfare

If the DACA “Dreamers” (vetted and approved) were to pay a nominal “fine” of, say, a thousand dollars each for violating US laws, then How much would that be? Not 25 billion but a good symbolic chunk. I think they would be okay with the idea of paying a penance. The trump voters would be okay with that too. Pay it and move on....

I frankly did not care if they paid or not I just want the wall
Also we could just end all foreign aid to Mexico ($320 million/year), and that's a way they could pay for the wall

well, this is a blow to our economy. We will end paying for it, user. Tarifs are going to chew us alive.

pick both mutt

>Tarifs

omc will help us

What was it that Trump shills used to post here until a year ago? Underbudget and ahead of schedule! The wall will be built in six months, I swear!!!

Trump is about to put a tax on remittances.This will more than pay for the wall.

> I'm clueless as to how diplomacy works.
They'll pay every last centavo one way or the other, Cabrón.

Only in your delusional head.

What would america do without mexicos great exports of barbaric crime and drugs?

Can already tell by the way you think that you're unmarried or that you'll be divorced within the decade.

Die you spic scum, its because of mexicans that latinos have a bad name and get lumped in with you subhumans, your ancestors were 3rd generation rape babies, we all fucking hate you.

I don’t care who fucking pays for it. Just get it done

You could probably already tell Mexico would have handed us about 30 billion by now, too.

NAFTA is almost dead because the economic benefits are not favorable to the US.

People have suggested ideas about how Trump might go about it but I never heard a solid plan from Trump's mouth. If he's said something I missed it. I never had confidence in his ability to make Mexico pay for it but a wall would still be great.
>I'd like to do a tax on wire transfers to Mexico.
My thoughts too.

You don't get it do you?
They are paying for it through new trade deals and less illegals we have to support. There will be money left over after the wall is built.
Shill harder, maybe it'll work.
Sage

Least favourable to us cause ur mutts take lower pay. Get rid of mutts pls thx.

Who cares? As long as its being built.

If you lose the US market, you lose everything. You idiots never bother to negotiate with anyone else. Have fun sitting on your resources as Trudeau collapses your economy.

We'll just trade with Chyna as it becomes the new world power BTFO

How much lumber are you snowniggers going to sell now? American lumber just became hyper-competitive Canadian lumber. At least you won't freeze to death up there in your wintery shitholes, you'll have plenty of spare wood to burn.

Eh? He has talked about several ways to do it in response to criticisms. The way he favors a lot is fixing the trade deficit with Mexico, which would get enough money from Mexico to pay for something like 5 walls. Another way is taxing the wiring of money, like you mentioned, which he has also pointed out (been awhile since he floated that one, not since back after the election, so I think the trade deficit repair is the way he is going).

Yeah, they don't need what you can provide as an exporter that they already get it cheap from other countries in Asia...

Also China is pretty much on the verge of collapse. I give it 10-20 years before the house of cards starts falling.

Thanks for explaining.

>wintery shitholes
Confirmed Dallas cuck surrounded by Pablos everywhere.

Yes, the federal government is going to get $25B from the Mexicans by changing trade policy, which will improve our standard of living economically, compounded by the deportation of illegal aliens who are a drag.

>NAFTA has already been annulled
Wait, no it hasn't, which is why the wall will be a critical bargaining piece when those talks begin.

They just discovered 343 mass graves in Mexico.

I don't give a fuck who pays for it, BUILD THE GODDAMN WALL.

Obama increased the military budget, faggot.