Is Busch Light /ourbeer/?

Is Busch Light /ourbeer/?

I know many Americans that love Busch light a lot are from the south most just like light beer. I was born a pussy and beer makes my tummy hurt otherwise I’d drink it too.

Unironically one of the 3 best beers made on earth.

busch and busch light are still in the top 10 to this day. used to be number 1 and 2

I buy local ever since AB got bought by InBev

Who else is /sips/ here.

Holy fuck you're a soyboy

It's fucking piss water.

We call them Busch Lattes up here in Wisconsin.
Personally not a huge fan of rice lagers, but it will do in a pinch

Nope. The company ran Bud Light commercials with (((Amy Schumer))) and (((Seth Rogan))) about social justice. They also had a Budweiser immigration commercial.

Busch lite is the only beer we buy for our frat parties. We go through about fifteen 30 racks a weekend. The stuff is great. About a trillion times better than Bud lite and anything else.

>Heil Busch

>light piss at a discount
>still more expensive than normal lager in here

Sad! And we're not even a cheap beer country like the Krauts.

I would share a yuengling with this principled man

How cheap is bier in Germany?

My father drank Busch. He caked them "bluegills". He'd squeeze the empty can, and the sound of the aluminum being crushed was the cue for my step-mom to fetch him another one. He'd usually insult her for being a "yankee" once she arrived with a fresh one.

called them bluegills*

>light

The problem with Yuengling is they put the beer in these green bottles that absorb light that spoils the beer. You have to buy it in a 12 pack box or more or it taste like skunk ass. Muh blue point toastie.

Holy fuck im legitimately across the street from the store in the photo.

Came to say never saw a non white drink Busch light

Lol, dude sounds awesome

Brew your own fucking beer.

Only 14.88 dollarydoos for 30 fucking beers?

This shit is making me wish I was an american.

Yeah but it is sold quick enough to avoid that shit taste we get with many green bottle imports.

i bet your papa bubba had a nice big 'ol beer gut. sounds like a pretty worthless human.
anyone who drinks that garbage is nigger tier

No.
Rolling rock is our official beer.

That beer is shit and can barely even get me drunk.

Tsingtao is the greatest beer ever made.

When I was a senior in high school (mid 2000s) we use to get 24 packs of 5.9% beer for $8.68, they ran the deal for what seemed like a whole year.

Why do Americans refuse to admit the superiority of the belgian trappist beer?

you need to drink all 30 to catch a buzz.
its piss water

that shits actually breddy gud

I think it's pretty clear that old European monastic spiced ales are /ourbeer/.

No.

Like 5 to 7 euros for 20 500ml bottles of cheap lager I think, may be cheaper even.

Rolling rock is delicious.

Yeah unfortunately all of the major beers push their light versions when the regular versions are superior. Regular Coors and Budweiser are actually not bad. Never had MGD or Busch but I imagine it’s the same.

Yup

No beer is for faggots and drinking with women cause they can't handle alcohol. Hard liquor is the only way

holy shit

This.

>raise one to right now
That doesn't make any sense.

t. 18 years old

No. Support local craft breweries asshole.

Hard liquor is for the Irish and the Slavs.

anything else is unpatriotic

I prefer a nice burbon on the rocks or a single malt scotch. Beer is good but it just makes you fat as fuck.

No Sup Forumsacks should ever drink ciroc or any black owned alcohol.

wat

This. I've never been a drinker, but Rolling Rock goes really well with good food

>american beer
>literally water

K enjoy your piss water bloat and increased estrogen

>support hipsters

this. that other shit is piss water
craft breweries are fixing that problem. any major american brand is piss water

I want to try the Speedway stout or the Pliny the Elder but they don't officially export to Italy or EU.
Fuck them.

18 is the drinking age in the UK

See
Or do you think supporting the ethnic cleansing of your people from your own country is patriotic?

>Belgian company
>nothing more American

Piss water beer?

No thanks.

>not supporting small businesses
Bet you live in some shithole dominated by Tesco.

I have come to agree with you when it comes to the mass produced American beers. We get accustomed to them because they are all you can afford in college or if you are just starting out on your own. I started drinking craft beers, particularly porters and stouts after I became more financially comfortable. Can't even choke my way through a Budweiser anymore. Don't particularly like paying $8 for a draft though, but I do it.

Don't you have craft beer stores that import stuff from abroad?
Even a shithole such as pooland has them. My 60.000 town has two stores and both carry Speedway stout

most of these places arent big enough to do that, yet. the larger breweries lobby hard against them. but theyre starting to get bigger and bigger. hopefully soon you can get some

I don’t like beer. If I want to get drunk I drink vodka whiskey or rum. If I want to drink something for the taste I grab a cold pop but not too often cause it’s terrible for you

Don’t drink IPAs they give you man boobs.

Also how are ciders viewed by Sup Forums? I hear they are really popular in the UK but in Australia they are seen as a pussy drink kinda kinda like how Mikes hard and Smirnoff are seen here.

Alcohol is degenerate. No beer is our beer.

Busch is brewed by Budwieser. Used to drink a ton of Busch in my teen years but if any beer is our beer it's Old Style.

Jesus are you advertising on Sup Forums?

It's about the same as the the cheapest offers, which are usually 24x30cl for €9. This is 30x33cl (more or less) for about €12.

I prefer Heineken tbqh family.

>we need about 400 cans of beer for our parties this weekend

>"well what should we buy"

>idk, we could either get some heavy IPA craft local shit that the girls hate and make you full & bloated after just two of them and also they cost about $3 a can/bottle and can't be bought in bulk

>or we could get 400 Busch lites that cost $0.40 cents a can and you can drink 14 of them and be fine and also everyone likes them and they are easily sourced and readily available

t. never been invited to a party before.

Lol is there one of these for upstate?

>/ourbeer/?
yes pol is a select few 3 or 4 retards that all like the same things

Just buy Samuel Adams

This is very true. Even Milwaukee Best Ice is far better than Milwaukee Best Lite.

Pewaukee reporting in

This 10.2L for €12, so €1.2 per liter, for light beer made partly out of rice, so worse quality and abv than our budget beers.

This. I blame the fucking Nerd.

Italy has recently started domestic craft production and local stores are selling mostly european and italian production.
I have never seen an american beer here.

how far upstate are you user

Rolling rock is for girls.

>$0.40 cents
I'd buy about 10.000 then

Cider might taste like it's for pussys.. Strongbow dark fruit especially but it'll fuck you up because you drink it like soda.
No hangovers compare to coder hangovers.

>5.9%
Milwaukees Best?

Walmart has them regularly for $15.78 for the 30/12s and $4.77 for 6/16s. Busch =2nd best non-fag US beer after Olympia IMO.

The real answer is to source a couple of kegs. But I don’t even know if you kids these days can even operate that level of technology even if the paki liquor store owner would allow you to sign for it.

Theyre like $14 per 30 and cheaper if you get discounts of buy in bulk or take advantage of promotions or know the guy.

fuck, didn't know about this.

Ah well, I don't even drink anymore anyway

Yeungling is the most American beer.

Busch is the worst beer I've ever had.

I always wondered why yanks were drinking Asian beer until I realised it's a really, really fucked up phonetic spelling of German.

Did you say you want piss water from a Belgian?

Well then, you're in luck.

Maybe back in the day but the rules are so strict for frats now. If we have girls over we cannot use legs because legs are a "shared communal alcohol source" that I suppose in their minds can be drugged with xanax or roofies or something. Every single drink needs to be individually sealed so that leaves us with beer and wine coolers for the girls lol.

It sucks. We get kegs for just-brothers things like super bowl watch parties and day drinks during the breaks. They're so much cheaper and more effective that I believe the only reason they made this rule was the encumber our operations and make us spend way more money for the same thing, albeit even less effective.

i dont really party anymore, but the last few i went to didnt have a keg. we had them all the time when i was younger. it was an easy way to make a bit of extra money and have fun at the same time. kids these days dont know anything about that

If your frat buys anything other than Natty Light it's a bottom tier.

This guy gets it.

>Not supporting local businesses
>Buying beer from companies owned by (((Them)))
You came to the wrong board, faggot.

>light

That's a shame. Our "beer revolution" started a while ago and you can get a lot of damn good beers easily, and specialized craft beer stores have huge selections of both local and foreign beers (the one i visit literally carries a thousand different beers). Give polish beers a chance if you ever find them available, we have some genuine gems.

9/7,2=1,25 and it's not up to you to decide what's better.

See:
The rules are very strict for frat parties now. Kegs mostly banned. We still try but it's needlessly risky.

>natty lite

Hello high schooler

>Don’t drink IPAs they give you man boobs.
Literally only a problem if you're drinking a 6pack of triple IPAs a day and never exercise.

It's good, I'll give it that but it's made by a bunch of fucking commies.