AOTS

So with the season nearly ending what shows did you enjoy the most?

For me its Bahamut, its such a perfect mix of likeable characters, funny comedy and action

>likeable characters
No

>funny comedy
If you're a redditor maybe

>action
It was very generic to be honest

Don't listen to this afterbirth, OP

For once you got good taste. In fact, you're the captain now.

Tsuki Ga Kirei.

This scene was really fun. I hope to see more fun and less suffering unless it is azazel suffering. Bahamut is my AOTS too.

sukasuka.

Frame Arms Girl.

suka suka

MAPPA a best.

Uchouten Kazoku was my favorite other than LWA.

is this made on flash?

Eromanga Sensei
Best characters, visuals, and development with by far the best love story in recent memory, so I can't really say anything else could possibly be AOTS

Torn between Bahamut and Kado. Reset would be third and SukaSuka is my personal dark horse - I considered it as pretty weak at first but it's one of my favorites now, maybe even among the top two, depending on how each of the series will end; it's basically the opposite of Sakura Quest which I prefered over others at first but which I find only okay and somewhat boring by now.
Other honorable mentions would be Tsuki ga Kirei and Re:Creators, at least entertainment wise.

Either bahamut or uchouten, really like both sequels and by reducing Azazel's screentime I'm liking bahamut more.

I like Alice x Zouroko. Reminds on how my daughter was while she was alive.

I actually really like Tsugumomo. Probably in part due that fact that I read the manga after, but fuck if i don't love Kiriha and the others. I jknow it will not but I hope I can go the DXD level of success and just have more seasons.

Other than sequels, only FAGs and ID-0. CG is unexpectedly saving anime this year.

>CG is unexpectedly saving anime this year.
I agree.

Is that Kado? Been meaning to pick it up too, though apparently a lot of people were upset with some recent development.

It still has 2 more episodes to make things either worse or better.

You really should give it a try if you're into sci-fi. I was a bit sceptical of the development of one of the recent episodes but the latest episode was one of the best things I've seen in a while. It's all opinion though.

I've enjoyed Kado and Bahamut the most this season.
Other sequels were good too.

I can't treat anime named Suka Suka seriously.

t. slav

Same, but it also turned out to be boring melodrama

BahaSoul, SnK s2 or LWA. More inclined to shingeki as it is

Not really sure until last episode of LWA

Shilling time

BahaSoul is my personal AOTS.

>replying with shit cgi show that only hipster degenerates would watch

as expected

Go back to your normalfag board.

Tied between BahaSoul or Uchouten. Not surprising as both are passion projects of their respective studios, and my what a difference did it make.

My AOTS Uchouten Kazoku, but i really enjoyed Bahamut and Tsuki Ga Kirei as well.

Tsugumomo/Tsuki ga Kirei/Alice to Zouroku.

I couldn't choose between any of them if I'm honest.