Can we have a fetish explanation thread? What fetishes could you never understand...

Can we have a fetish explanation thread? What fetishes could you never understand? Why do your specific fetishes make you like them so much? I've personally never understood NTR.

>understand a fetish
Nani?

Doesn't this thread belong on /d/?

Oh well. I don't get liking lethal vore and violent giantess.
Gentle giantess I get and have, but I don't get how people love seeing some chick step on a city and kill thousands of people or whatever, or step on folks in general. I don't get how getting digested and fucking dying turns people on.

The most obvious request here: explain me scat.

I never understood the harem fetish until I watched a harem anime and understood.

From what I garner it's the same shit as bestiality where it's just used to humiliate and degrade someone.

Like, "you got shit on", only it turns you on I guess?

There's a paper from 2013/2014 on vorarephilia, but it barely touched on the digestive aspect.
>Doesn't this thread belong on /d/?
Probably.

>I've personally never understood NTR
If you really loved your waifu you would want her to be as happy as possible, so you would want her to be loved as much as possible, and multiple people can provide more love than a single person can.

I see. I can "get" non-lethal vore even if I don't share it, but the death aspect just confuses me.

NTR is just extreme femdom. I don't have the fetish, and hate it, but I understand why people like it, just like shit like pegging and stuff.
That help?

>bestiality
>used to humiliate and degrade someone
Nope. It's the combination of size difference and a general contrast between the girl and the animal (though that depends on the animal in question and the overall circumstances)

I get the appeal of gore. The human brain doesn't disentangle fear and arousal particularly well, which is why horror movies are thrilling but also make for good date movies too. There's also such a thing as funeral sex. Gore and vore draw from similar feelings. When the characters depicted in doujins are doomed or desperate, their circumstances feel that much more viscerally thrilling, and that can be pretry appealing. I find doujins of characters who die, such as Sayaka Maizono or Wang Liu Mei to be disproportionately hot. What a waste for these characters to die! Good thing I'm alive, better fap.

Could someone explain the whole, prolapse thing.
I see it too often and makes me uncomfortablez

It's both for me, honestly, and the girl liking it so much that she'd even fuck an animal

Go to /h/ to ask this. Nice thread faggot

Also ignore that z at the end, I'm not THAT retarded.

>Good thing I'm alive, better fap.
There is no better way to honor the fallen.

how is Kurisu related to this discussion? Is there some fetish related to her I missed?

She symbolises the desire to know.

Perverted genius girl

As someone who likes NTR, it's basically an extension of my mindbreak fetish.

Imagine a very strong emotion like extreme, unconditional love taking the backseat to pure lust - it seems out of place until you consider that they're just THAT turned on by the situation.
Imagine what extreme lust someone would have to feel to jeopardize something that important.
Current emotion>really strong love

That being said, the reason why it's hot is precisely BECAUSE the lust felt is unrealistic.
In real life it'd almost always boil down to
Current Emotion>not real love(why they're cheating in the first place)
which is nothing like doujins.

Could've just as well used bill nye.

Bill Nye is not anime.

If that's really what you think you should pay more attention to your surroundings.

That episode of KND with the feminizing rays is what got me into trap, I'm certain.

I never understand gay shit.

>I never understood the harem fetish
How? It's literally just wanting to have sex with multiple women at once.

>harem anime
>sex

What was that one fetish called where the character poses with their legs bent outward? I don't understand that one.

Scat.
No, just not. Fuck that stupid fetish.

>NTR is just extreme femdom.
Funny how the people who hate NTR stuff the most are the "gentle femdom" faggots. Seems like you really are your own worst enemy.

I always figured that at least some of the people into NTR liked the idea of taking somebody else's woman.

>I've personally never understood NTR.
It's not even a fetish, it's more like a mental illness that should be detected as early as possible and cured preferably with an extensive electric shock therapy.

I think it also has a lot to do with power, or rather, the lack of power.

One of the premises of NTR is that the pretense of cohering to established norms of decency go out the window before the primacy of raw human savagery. It doesn't matter how much of a good partner you are, or how well you treat her. If you can't satisfy her in some ways, she won't be as happy as she could be, but there are other men, perhaps even those who are ugly or older, who could satisfy her in ways you never could. That sense of frustrating powerlessness, of feeling the limits of the "self" being diminished when confronted with the sheer power of the "other" is one of the reasons that NTR is appealing.

Another idea behind NTR is "the more beautiful something is, the more you want to see it being destroyed." I don't think there's a concise name for this concept, but it's one that immediately made sense to me when I heard it. If you love and cherish your partner so strongly that you can't bear to see her harmed, you can also develop an equally strong desire to envision her being violated.

I think it's also like how doting parents picture their kids dying, not because of actually wanting it to happen, but because of irrational and protective anxieties.

Lintahlo, Kurisu belongs to Leskinen. Capiche?

Truly the lowest common denominator and the scum of the NTR world. Plebs.

> NTR

Those who ascribe to NTR have a deep sickness rooted in the suffering of others. A twisted mind who's only sulcus of compassion lay withing a deep complex of demented wants and desires. Where a healthy mind would give their blessing to those that have found happiness, NTR wishes to destroy that. To revel in the destruction of another's happiness, to urn for the demise of that which is pure, to scorn others success; that is school of thought which identifies NTR.

I love NTR due to my inherent narcissism and self-loathing, I find it impossible to be the subject of my own sexual fantasies, instead seating myself in a passive role as an observer to a genuine sexual relationship. It is a form of sexual masochism and a form of self-flagellation in which I find release by punishing my own sexual inferiority through the vehicle of NTR.

NTR simply warms the heart. There is always someone better than you at doing something.
There is nothing more endearing than watching your object of adoration getting fucked by others in a way you could never fuck her. Seeing their gorgeous bodies being devoured by the other person(s), while their mind slowly becomes duller as the pleasure increases. To enjoy NTR is to enjoy seeing your loved one being happy and sexually satisfied.

Ignoring obviously strange fetishes like NTR, scat, etc.

I have never understood my own love of catgirls and kemonomimi. Like it's a primitive, instinctive desire without a known reason.

And that's not even touching on the topic of monster girls.

Not to be annoying but i'd really like to know the appeal of prolapse.
Is it just a worse form of guro?

I can kinda understand armpits and feet but I honestly don't get Futa. I like girls, I like traps but for some reason Futa just does not fly with me.

Kind of, but "taking somebody else's woman" is catered to more in the trope of cheating, because there, the perspective that of the cheater's.

NTR is different because it clearly places the vantage point upon the person being cheated on.

Exhibitionism

>NTR
>obviously strange

Can someone explain the Futa on male fetish to me?

wtf im a cuck now

Maybe because they're strange there's a disassociation with normal women?
These are different and more pet like perhaps? Also monster girls being monsters means there are probably new and exciting ways to fuck it.

It's just pegging but the woman can cum. That's it.

Can someone explain to me why i love human cattle, lactation and milking?

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU FAP TO LITERAL CENSORSHIP? FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Strange: unusual or surprising in a way that is unsettling or hard to understand

Considering how much hate it gets, obviously a lot of people can't understand it, and/or are unsettled by it

How can you be angry at what people fap to?

The THRILL!
It's so indecent and people are watching you, it's probably arousing them aswell!

>all these people focusing on the partner's sexual pleasure in NTR
You're forgetting why it's called the thinking man's fetish. The schadenfreude comes from the loss of your emotional connection with your wife/girlfriend, not the feeling of inadequacy.
It's an exquisite pain.

A) don't want that
B) this

>tfw into omorashi

How is NTR so fucking good? Just reading all of these is making me aroused.

This post has fedora aura.

I don't go trying to understand fetishes, but tiles are really fucking strange.

You're what anime people call an M.

And this post is lacking the aura of Japanese shaman girls.

leskinen poster please go

Tile man is a treasure.

Do you like cute catgirls or sultry catgirls?

Never.

>why it's called the thinking man's fetish
Because people are bullshitting?

I prefer censorship over badly drawn genitals.

All fetishes (true fetishes) are born from deep sated, crippling fears the human mind remake to allow you to function in society.

That's why powerful men often have a sub BDSM fetish. They fear loss of control, so they create a fetish around it. That's why women often have a rape fetish.

I am a manlet. I have a fetish of giantesses.

I am an very intelligent man making a good amount of money by using my mind. I have a mind-control fetish.

This thread alone has proved otherwise

What's the tile-user's story then?

Omorashi is lightweight

Is my loli fetish indicative of the fear that I may never have a child of my own?

I'm into weight gain. I guess it's the idea of a fit or confident woman losing control over her hunger and figure.

Vore where the girl gets digested and eaten as she's fucked roughly and the liquids dissolve her.

Why is it so hot?

It's also something 3D women absolutely hate.

Being aroused by loli isn't a fetish. It's a normal human behavior.

Well i'm an idiot not making any money at all and still have a mind control fetish so take that.
Also, having clothes you need to feed every day seems like a bad idea.

What if I'm turned on by the concept of underage?

This one totally makes sense too if you think about it. Exhibitionism in doujins is almost always with women, so the dynamics at play involve:

1) Given how much we're taught to care about public decency, streaking completely flies in the face of that. It's intensely liberating to be freed from having to wear clothes, but also to be released from societal confines, which feel particularly oppressive in Japan (but also within the US and other countries). Stripping is followed by a literal rush of emotion, backed by the release of adrenaline. It reminds us that we are still animals, albeit ones that conceal our bestial qualities with clothes.

2) From a male perspective, it's about the fantasy. Running into Jougasaki Mika, a famous idol with an image to live up to, as an exhibitionist girl at a park, is both appealing and empowering. You'll be able to blackmail her if she doesn't give you what you want, after all.

3) The idea of women being naked and vulnerable, especially at night, adds to the intensity of the scenario. Men don't really have to fear what might happen to them if they go around naked in a park. If they're seen, the reaction they're likely to get is just "That's gross, this guy is a pervert," but they don't have to really fear being raped or taken advantage of. But for women, being naked and alone is the most vulnerable they can be, and it's reasonable to be afraid of being cornered and raped in a setting where help might not come.

TL;DR Exhibitionism goes against everything that women are taught NOT to do and directly places them in a position of extreme vulnerability, all while flying in the face of societal norms and regressing humans to a naked, animal-like state. Hot.

>It's a normal human behavior.
Dude biological breeding age lmao.
Back to your cage monkey.

That would explain why I'm slowly getting more into it.

see

Best way to honor the fallen is to raise your penis in salute

Psychoanalyze me.

> muscle girl fetish
> brown girl/tanned fetish
> one-piece swim suit fetish
> sleeping fetish (yobai - night crawling)
> incest fetish (adopted sister or blood related)
> elves (brown pref) fetish
> tomboy fetish
> pajamas fetish
> creampie

My ultimate dream scenario is sneaking into the room of my adopted brown elf tomboy sister, having sex without her waking up, not pulling out when I finish and then leaving.

I'm into rape and anything that relates to domination. This includes slavery, hypnosis, bondage, loli, mind control, mind break, NTR, cheating.
The feeling of absolute breaking point is insanely gratifying and the nips do this very well.

This also works in the opposite direction with femdom, but that's honestly not as enjoyable because most femdom includes a weak man with no backbone, or has the girl being dominated. Sometimes it goes too far with the girl raping the guy with a dildo and that's just too extreme.

The thrill of dominating and being dominated is something I love.

Explain toddlercon then.

Fetish.

What kind of fear causes someone to want to fight with women who are capable fighters themselves?

So NTR really is the thinking man's fetish?

Same with lolis but you corrupt them at a younger age.
The true fetish with loli is corrupting innocence and abusing it for virginal purposes. Either you have more experience than the loli, or you're both virgins.
This power dynamic equally applies with toddlercons.

What a coincidence, I also make a good amount of money with my mind, and I have equally a mind control fetish.

Kind of, good points. The "different yet humanoid" part makes sense, but I don't get why

See, I can't say I like one over the other. It's almost entirely the physical aspect that's appealing

It doesn't matter if you think or not. We're all just animals at the end of the day.

When the guy cums and it sprays out the girls vagina like a fucking geyser while the penis is still inside.
Never understood why that is so prevalent in doujins
Also anything dealing with femdom and feet

if NTR is the thinking man's fetish then i must stop thinking

How do you feel about dog girls?

But you have to be a thinking man to get it. Climb the ladder and then discard it.

I don't get futa. If you're going to fap to girl on girl just get yuri. It makes no difference.

Sorry. You're gay.

It's a meme.

Top-tier. Criminally underused.

>My ultimate dream scenario is sneaking into the room of my adopted brown elf tomboy sister, having sex without her waking up, not pulling out when I finish and then leaving.
Sauce?