twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This anime has guts

Isn't this webm edited?

>leddit spacing
>a joke
Yes.

>Isn't this webm edited?
If only, user, if only...

Haven't seen this computer-animated series, but I laughed from the webm, so I hope it os.

Do yourself a favour and never, ever read the berserk mango. Don't, just don't.

At first you would find an amazing manga. Then you will realize said manga got adapted into this CGI abomination. Then you wil read the boat arc. Oh, God, the boat arc...

Being a berserk fan is suffering.

I'm glad Gochiusa will never make me suffer that way. I just have to endure the memes and the Chinofags

The boat arc is actually good if you don't have to wait 7 years to finish it. Reading it in one go, it's quite enjoyable. I liked the sea god sections.

It is but not intentionally.

Why are you watching this hot mess?

THIS CANNOT BE REAL

This desu

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=sXKkeFUvgTM

MGS fans thought they knew true suffering

this guy has it right

Berserk's story pacing is on point
it's RELEASE pacing is abysmal

The boat arc and fantasia are really good if you can read through it quickly. Waiting 10 years for this isn't worth it but waiting 10 years for any berserk arc isn't worth it desu

No. No it's not. It actually looks like that.

What's wrong? That's how transformation works

I thought CGI was made to make animation easier?

Kidz!
It's the Guts Muppet Show!

It wasn't even terribly long.
The boat joke ws entirely about the hiatus.

Since morda was bored of the elfhelm do you think she will go with Guts and go for his dick?

Morda is sexy af even in the moe style. Imagine if she goes off the island and we get more realistic drawings of her

Very true. It is hard to realise guts and schierke have only been together for like 2 months

To experience some berserker rage.

No, juts cheaper.

She's only gotten a couple of panels so far, I can't see her being a major character at this point unless Miura decides he wants to give her more screentime.

But otherwise introducing her was a waste. I think the characters on Elfhelm have a purpose besides the elf king king/queen

Yeah Morda could end up doing something important later, but I don't know if Guts needs another cute witch for his traveling harem. I think it's decently likely that Griffith will attack elf island though, since the elf queen is one of the few beings that could pose a threat to Griffith. Morda may play a role if that happens.

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK

Fuck your truck

Yeah true. It is obvious shit is going to happen once casca regains her memories.

BERSERKERRRR

God, I hope they don't find a way to return to status quo of Casca being pointless.
Worst case scenario is she remains retarded.

Slightly less worse case scenario is she gets better but stays on the island.

I doubt shes gonna be A-OK after recovering, but I just hope that she is back to being sane and continues traveling with Guts. She was great during the Golden Age, would be nice to get back to that somewhat at least.
Shes a good fighter, she just needs to get some magical gear and she'd be at least Serpico level I'm pretty sure.

>Spacing meme

You're a joke.

Lord adonis, you are gonis

The staying in a save place would be pretty good yes. Since guts can do what he wants. Killing apostles and

The manga isn't going back to the pre/immediately post Golden age era of Guts just going on an apostle rampage.

He's grown to the point that he cares more about protecting Casca than killing apostles and getting revenge on Griffith.

Besides, if Casca gets better, there would be no way in hell she'd want to get left behind on an island while he does the fighting. Thats just not how she is.

I don't think there's any way that Miura will keep Casca in her child-like state, and I don't think that he would just cut her out of the story by keeping her on elf island after 20 years leading up to this moment of her finally being healed.

I agree but we can only hope and wait.

I think it will go back. obviously not just hunting apostle down one by one but he will go for Griffith next. But first some big stuff is going to happen before that.

We shall see. I hope casca becomes normal again though but that she keeps this feminine look instead of tomboy

IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING

Eh, I like the tomboy look for her more.
At most give her a ponytail or something, but if shes fighting, shes definitely gonna need to get the hair out of the way.

But yeah, its not gonna go back to a monster of the week format. At least its extremely unlikely. My guess is Guts is gonna learn a way to get the brand removed from himself and Casca and that will be their next goal.

Does this mean that for once, the tomboy will win the MCbowl?

But the hair makes her look sexy

We shall see. I am hyped

Maybe, but its definitely not something sane casca would wear.

Honestly I bet, assuming she does regain her sanity, she either cuts it quickly, showing shes back to her old self, or she ties it back.

Damn good anime

This better be some ironic shitposting.

how new are you

youtube.com/watch?v=VNaaDPeezRc

Been here since 2006 baby