If you had your own little girl, what kinds of foods would you give her to eat?

If you had your own little girl, what kinds of foods would you give her to eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igas2KDeFl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The white sticky kind. Needs a little effort to get though, nothing is free.

Depends, are we talking breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or snacks?
Does she have any dietary restrictions?

Pretty dumb question honestly

Bread and water.

>breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or snacks?
all of them!
> any dietary restrictions?
she's a child

Semen

Sandwiches

Silly OP, little girls subsist on headpats.

Pasta.

a bowl of eggs

foods that i like, but would cater to the lil one

Soup.

Lots of milk and countryside dishes.

i want her to grow healthy and become a plump loli!

if you can cook some what or learning could cook with her, embracing the reward of eating what you've cooked with her. also no fat loli pls.

Pancakes with natural maple syrup and fruit salad with a glass of milk for breakfast. Omelette with yoghurt and orange juice for brunch. Pb&j sandwiches with the crusts cut off and carrots/celery sticks for lunch and probably a chicken cobb salad for dinner

That kind of behavior is really unbecoming of a little lady

It's not fat... it's healthy!

that is very true but that is how the game works sadly (not really sadly(unrelated))

My cooking
Full of love

depends on how "plump" you are talking about, also have to watch growth (cause genetics is a bitch)

But what if I just want to raise a proper lady who will eventually bless me with grandchildren?

Plump like Kanna-chan, of course. But I'll grow her to be a semen dragon like Qutxzacasikdjfaiuf!

that is an eventuality, it helps to keep them healthy is all im sayin, ya know get em hooked on food early.

Tea with pink flowers inside.

>semen dragon
i have no words but ok
this guy

My dick

Repeat after me:
S E M E N D R A G O N

Malnutrition is a serious problem in growing bodies. Little girls need more than just tea.

>like Qutxzacasikdjfaiuf
If she were to be come like this disgusting thing, I would just kill her and then kill myself.

$ E M 3 N D R @ G 0 N

You're a disgusting ojiisan and I know it.

but what if she wants blue flowers instead?

Burgers every day.

[spank]

You really need an age range to answer this properly.

My daughter's back from college for the summer and is living off of frozen food and supermarket sushi. We split the sushi.

please tell me that's an actual scene from the game I hate that bitch so much that im saving her rout till the end just to hate fuck her

A well balanced diet.

hambaaga

>ctrl+f piz
>Phrase not found

I think /fit/ has ruined me.

That fucking bread, pudding, and even the smallest slice of that giant pie would go well over most, if not all of the TDEE for a girl that tiny, and she has some sort of juice to wash it down with too. That kid is well on her way to becoming fat with that kind of diet.

at the moment she's so thin her clothes fall off. I thought /fit/izens liked thick women.

But loli haet pizza.

GOMAD
SHES GONNA GROW UP TO BE BIG AND STRONK
CHAD WILL FEAR HER

Bread, water, vodka, pierogi, borsch, potatoes, white sticky shit and finally more peirogies. Child must be strong to fight off Russians and godless commies.

I'm so ANGRY. I'd beat them both

>she's a child
This is why Burgerland has so many disgusting fat children. Stop feeding your children McDonald's every day burgerjin.

>dietary restrictions on children
your kids will enjoy the bullying

I'm probably never going to have children but if I did I'd probably only impose dietary restrictions at home and feed them whatever they want when they have friends over. Comfort/Soul food is supposed to be a once in a while thing right? I think not feeding your children garbage everyday doesn't really qualify as dietary restrictions as much as it does qualify as an aspect of proper parenting.

Carrots, bananas, cucumbers, sausages, zucchinis, giant octopuses, honey, milk, coins, salt and eggs.

Just do the opposite of what the retarded parents do on those fat kid episodes of Maury and you'd be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=igas2KDeFl0

That last part. Fucking dead

Never change America lol

is that you?

Silly OP.
Burgers, puddings and headpats are the loli's nutritional pyramid.

assuming that she wasn't an infant, suddenly appeared at my apartment now expecting to be taken care of, and I wasn't miraculously gifted cash along with her, then she gets what there is around the apartment: rice and fridge pizza

None there is no food here in soviet gulag

Such is life