Oreimo

Have you forgotten me, Sup Forums? Do you still love me?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
pastebin.com/g1awYmW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never liked you.

fag

fpbp

Of course!

This, any other female character of oreimo is better

Forever and ever.

spbp

I want to marry you Kirino

Always

I love you!

Of course i love you.
Dont you ever think anything else.

All Oreimo girls are trash

(You)

>tfw Kirino inspired me to quit a 4 year energy drink addiction & drink nothing but water.and go to the gym
ill do anything for her hand.

how much weight did you lose?

>the new, NBR imouto is a much better person and sister than Kirino
Really makes you think.

i've got a new wife now
whore

im only like 4 weeks in, i got alot more work to do. I want to drop 20-30 pounds and maybe bulk on protein as soon as i can. lean and cut is what im thinking.

sagiri a shit. yamada emily-sensei a best. at least kirino was such a shit and a bitch that you wanted to just ram your dick up her pooper because she deserves a dick up her butt and to be told she's a shit compared to Kuroneko who is a good girl you no bully. sagiri is more like a piece of furniture you don't really like; it's just there, in the corner.

Not that user but I'm doing something similar.

Lost 20 pounds so far.

>NBR
into the trash it goes

How many weeks did it take? what was your diet?

A boy falls in love with his sister.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his sister's phone number. Never minding the fact that it's different from the number listed on his phone, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his sister, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same sibling he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is his sister's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her brother, the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

Always finds a way!

For ever and ever

桐乃 mon amour, how could I ever forget you?

Kuroneko best girl

lies and slander

Shit taste.

>BR alone makes her a better character
Haha, no. It's a better fetish but that's it.

Exactly. Never liked her at all.

best taste

Always and forever

>pissed pants

always get me.

Why would someone need the phone number of his own sister who lives in the same house?

I hate this anime

I'm a kuroneko fag

>four (4) years

Fuck off cancer.

Don't be sad, she gets to hear all the juicy details about the Kousaka siblings' nightly LCSs

tfw no little sister

Anyone that ranks Kirino over Kuroneko is gay

Sad!

Objectively wrong

I love Kanako, you were trash.

Incest freak

Kanakana-chan~

Help, i think i'm tsundere towards kiririn

Just keep insulting and attacking her constantly until she chases you down and tells you to marry her

I wonder who is behind this post

That's Kyousuke, though

I will always love you Kirino.

>help
Kirino is a national treasure, don't need help.

How can one girl be so based, Kanako saved the show.

She's such a raging cunt. Saori's obviously best waifu

>kirino was so god awful the author had to make another one that was better in every way just to erase his past mistakes

Kirino is a shit girl and an even worse little sister

This isn't much more speculative than most of "the pastebin" or that manami consipiracy theory

Should have gotten more screentime

and then he fucked up and made perfection that was destined to lose.

Does this hack of an author never learn.

I'm a huge Kirino- and incestfag but this scene made me feel really bad for Ruri. Hoping she gets at least some action in a 3some

But Sagiri is definitely going to win

The author learned from his mistakes, Elf will win.

>there are people still mad about Oreimo's ending
you guys really need to take a hint

>not blood related
This is how I know it's shit.

You think being healthy is gonna solve your problems? Been healthy my whole life, never helped anything. It's not as simple as that. You either grow up super confident and charismatic or you die alone. There's no fixing your shitty personality user. Not even getting healthy will fix it.

>spend 22 episodes having generic slice of life with an abusive sister
>episode 23 they profess their love for each other
>episode 24 they get married, kiss, immediately divorce, and never touch each other again, sworn off their love forever

what a fucking trash ending

Doing coke could help him

DELETE THIS

>he doesn't know

Not mad. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

know what?

Someone else can answer you. I have to sleep

Gay af

>thinking getting /fit/ doesn't make you more confident and popular than when you were a 300lb whale
Keep deluding yourself bro. I've been off Sup Forums for 6 years and my life is better than ever

user in another thread said it's probable that they are related.

incestfags made up their own ending

After story

That figures

I would rape her to death.

I would kiss her and hold her hand to death.

pastebin.com/g1awYmW4
scroll down

w-we sleep together every night, kirino-chan. i could never forget you or the life we've built together

This show is weirder than Monster Musume, and Monster Musume had monsters. God this show is an atrocity, I tried watching it, but it sucked.

Stop this fucking stuttering rp shit

IMO the second season would have been way better had they included the bits about Manami's manipulation of Kirino & Kyousuke, or at least more of it (I think one of the ONAs had some childhood scenes). The way they executed the resolution felt like they were pulling their punches instead of going for the KO

>This show is weirder than Monster Musume
Is this some new kind of bait?