EARTH’S MAGNETIC POLES SHOW SIGNS THEY’RE ABOUT TO FLIP—EXPOSING HUMANS TO RADIATION AND PLANET-WIDE BLACKOUTS

>EARTH’S MAGNETIC POLES SHOW SIGNS THEY’RE ABOUT TO FLIP—EXPOSING HUMANS TO RADIATION AND PLANET-WIDE BLACKOUTS

newsweek.com/earth-magnetic-poles-signs-flip-exposing-humans-radiation-blackout-795179

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wkIrTJdUOY0
youtube.com/watch?v=oO6uBQJ35N0
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uvHHs54hUwE
youtube.com/watch?v=vhrpLprYMmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good end this fucking ride now

If that happens it's open season on the other races.
Niggers will go ape shit.
GET ARMED, FAGGOTS.
youtu.be/wkIrTJdUOY0

Sup Forums is a flat earth board op

fear is a spook

DO A FLIP FAGGOT

Poles flip all the time

>newsweek

Even if the poles were about to flip it would affect much. Lots of the transformers and substations in america are already protected from emf and solar radiation. Also polse flipping doesnt always mean disaster, it has happened thousands of timea already and we are just fine.

>In around 2,000 years
Yawn

thanks trump

>poles are about to flip

How can I Al Gore this and make a shit ton of money out of this?

>even bothering to read science news on a general news site
fucking nigger tier

>America is fine
>Rest of world's population rushes toward American as massive refugee zombie waves
>Wall isn't built yet

can't be worse than niggers

Good, I hope all the niggers freeze.

youtube.com/watch?v=oO6uBQJ35N0

IMPEACH

Maybe if we give money to dramacrat causes we can fix this right?

we have plenty of ammo to handle it
and that's just in conventional firearms

The poles of the earth won't flip, bullshit science from a bullshit website projecting bullshit about a future they'll never see

You, read:

Funny, since there was already a major flip in the polls last night.

Greenhouse gasses warm up the planet, speeding up the process! - Gore

D-does that bleach cure really work?

Asking for a friend.

>when you see a happening tier headline but know it's scientifically impossible
sigh... where's the real happening? memo?

Yeah this has been known for decades. But the science behind it also proves that climate change has nothing to do with humans and so we have to ignore a real impending disaster in favor of pushing an imaginary impending disaster.

Who cares about the earth, just let it die already, it's a failed project, too many goyim.

>jewish publication sees jews losing influence
>begins to pray for the total destruction of the earth
they really would prefer everything to burn rather than having to provide for themselves in their own nation.

YEA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

happens like every 11 years, no big deal brah

DO A FLIP

Unlike your fat mother the poles flip every dozen or so years.

>yfw you were born in time to become a super hero

The poles have flipped thousands of times already you idiot, it’s just something that happens, we have no idea how or why but it does

2KOOL4SKOOL

they are changing poles on purpose so i have to buy new compass god damn.......

Fucking compass kikes

>Rest of world's population rushes toward American as massive refugee zombie waves

Boats can sink

>niggers rush to america across the atlantic
>america starts fucking up migrants with supior navy
>canada opens its leg for migrant cock calling drumpf a racist
>canada becomes somalia
>america moves in to liberate canadians from migrant hoardes
>america stays there and puts 3 bases in canada

I see nothing wrong with this.

make a youtube video and Blame wipipo

>newsweek
literally daily mail tier now

Go back to /x

On the sun, you retard. On earth it only happens every 800,000-1,000,000 years. The poles are moving toward eachother and they are accelerating.

They are always moving around slightly but in the last decade they been moving toward each other and show no signs of slowing. NASA keeps estimating that they'll slow but each of their last 2 estimates have been exactly opposite. Not only are they not slowing they're moving faster and faster toward each other.

While this is happening our magnetic field is weakening. In the past 50 years it has weakened by 10%. In the last 7 years it's weakened by another 7%. So just like the speed of movement accelerating so to is the pace at which the fields are weakening.

We don't know when they will flip, how long it will take or how long we will go without a magnetic field. It might kill off some species, it might kill off lots of species or it might not do anything. We just don't know.

>Oh no! all those fucking beaners and niggers downtown will run out of food and kill each other! Geez, what should I do???

You should be prepared for this already faggots.

Does this mean all maps will have to be redrawn with swapped Northern/Southern hemisphere?
What happens to seasons?
Will we celebrate Christmas in June?

>compass kikes
>go on the Silva website
>see pic related
>ffs

hahaha wew
trips of truth there
fat momma confirmed

spell it out for me nigga, i went to public school

kinda sounds like you're already chimping out

>we just don’t know now
Fucking Croats hyping up stupid shit because their irrelevant country is boring
Realistically, this could be why many of the rapid and similar-timing mutations happened in the past I.e. the reason evolution happened that doesn’t involve “random mutation” that would take literally billions of years of liters cancer

Trust the scientists, not the clickbait newsreporters.

"Another doomsday hypothesis about a geomagnetic flip plays up fears about incoming solar activity. This suggestion mistakenly assumes that a pole reversal would momentarily leave Earth without the magnetic field that protects us from solar flares and coronal mass ejections from the sun. But, while Earth's magnetic field can indeed weaken and strengthen over time, there is no indication that it has ever disappeared completely. A weaker field would certainly lead to a small increase in solar radiation on Earth – as well as a beautiful display of aurora at lower latitudes - but nothing deadly. Moreover, even with a weakened magnetic field, Earth's thick atmosphere also offers protection against the sun's incoming particles."

/thread
It was fun bros

hahaha what a great way to hide nuclear holocaust.

Merchant face
Yeah, I want to know what it means in real terms.

The Black Sun is rising, brothers. There is nothing to fear. Impurities will be cleansed from the earth soon. Prepare yourselves that you may be found worthy in the return of Vishnu.
youtube.com/watch?v=uvHHs54hUwE
youtube.com/watch?v=vhrpLprYMmQ

Do you even Torus fields, user? It's flat yet hollow. Where do you think the northern lights come from? How do you think one gets to Shambhala or Agartha?

>Poles are about to flip
You bet we are

Human bean

>magnetic poles flip
>every compass on earth is fucked until you can get a new one
>nothing else changes
everyone panic

This has been happening for years now and in all likelihood is the "real" reason for "climate change", but everyone has just been ignoring it and pretending the field hasn't been dropping for like 50 years continually

Obviously it's white people that are the real cause of hurricans, tsunamis, too cold/hot weather, too rainy weather, too dry weather, forest fires, crime, cancer, hard to remove stains in your clothes, and skinny polar bears.

good. I'm not worried.

He's right you know. I've lived through a few it's alright just be inland and not near coastal zones

youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU

They keep saying IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN but it never does.
I wish it would, I fucking hate the human race

>ignores sidebar story where parents making their autismo kids drink bleach
THEY'RE TRYING TO HOLOCAUST US

when flip happens will traps not be gay ?

we should have tax the carbon credits. Now it is to late

>radiation and blackouts
See if I fucken care. I'm exposed to worse the moment I step outside.

After the flip traps will have notits and a vagina

I had a dream the happening would be this year on December 6th.
Also I remember reading wiki articles on the movements of magnetic poles in the last decades and since the 1980's their migration had been increasing exponentially, every decade, and between 2000-2010 it had moved more than 1970-2000 anyway, I went back to find that article a couple years later and couldn't find anything on the poles migration, there were even articles on how pilots had to adjust their navigation tools and what-not, then it all disappeared, this was around 2011 iirc
Get ready for the shift yo!

how long until the Magnetic Poles Flipping General /MPFG/, replete with namefags, tripfags, LARPers, constant declarations of happening, maximum autism and all the other assorted redditry?

The flip started earlier today after the supermoon, blue moon and the lunar eclipse

Ah, that explains this.

there was a movie about this

We do have some knowledge from the previous times Earth's poles flipped around 700,00 years ago so we're not totally in the dark.
>We don't know when they will flip, how long it will take or how long we will go without a magnetic field. It might kill off some species, it might kill off lots of species or it might not do anything. We just don't know.
There is currently no credible link between mass extinctions and polar reversals. And it's not like a light switch. It would happen over the course of several hundred of thousand years, and during the switch the field wouldn't vanish entirely, but would be weakened for awhile. In the entire course of Earth's history the magnetic field has never once totally gone away. Worst case scenario is that humans have an increase in skin cancer due to a weak field, our satellites and electrical systems get fucked up for awhile, and species like bees that use geomagnetic sensing would be really disoriented
Source for anyone who's interested

Aint no rest for the strayan

The earth is flat.

dude, like every compass would stop being accurate

>that typical media fear mongering
>THE POLES ARE FLIPPING PREPARE TO GO THE WAY OF THE DINOS
>THE CLIMATE IS CHANGING OH FUCK WE ARE GOING TO GO EXTINCT

same shit and nothing ever happens.

They flip all the time, calm down.

If magnetic poles exist then why all magnets on earth aren't attracted to it?

>own yacht
>go off grid for a couple weeks
>come back
>starbucks and liberals have tried to virtue signal crops for food

Is it climate changes fault?

Being prepared was my big take away from the Boy Scouts.

Ah man, how would I ever get to work then?

Lol

This shit is always "about to happen". False happening disregard

Fucking idiots who have no idea what they're talking about should stop writing articles.

All this will do is fuck with the birds, compasses and some other stuff relying on Earth's magnetic field.

Yet another reason for secret underground cities?

Its why Hitler made his move? Did he see the true history and prepare for it by escaping Germany to Antartic geo caves?

Winterchan is coming

>We don't know when they will flip, how long it will take or how long we will go without a magnetic field. It might kill off some species, it might kill off lots of species or it might not do anything. We just don't know.
And it might also explain everything the global warming climate change people are screaming about as well

I love you, Tiger Millionaire.

>from iceland to scotland
so, not very far then?

WE GONNA DIE :DDDDDDDDD

is it time to invest in bunkers?

The Antarctic Invasion will commence if this happens, expect cybernetic right wing death squads.

checked

Time to put all electronics in faraday cages?