Raildex

Can Kuroko beat Objects?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHDZbbanqTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If she is doing it stealhily then yes, otherwise she will be wiped out.

Quite easily.

She barely beat a guy with little illusion trick.

Remember fucking Charbetty?

Also it depends on what object she is fighting.
If she fought one that was geared towards fighting soldiers on foot then she whould be dead in no time.
If she fought one that is specific for Object vs Object then she has higher chances of winning.
triple 69s confirmed that she can win.

Can Awaki beat Objects?

Wasn't the max weight she could teleport 4-5k ?
If so what stops her from grabing cars or walls and teleport them inside the object to fuck it up.

No, but Awaki can.

Yes, but she might hurt her hands if she overdoes it.

Can Kuroko beat Hamazura?

Can Kuroko beat servants? I don't think so.

Kuroko cant even beat Ellis

I beat my object to kuroko all the time

Can Touma beat Kyousuke?

Raildex newfag here. Finally made the terrible decision to watch this shit after all these years.
Are both anime series canon with each other? You just watch the four seasons in release order, right?

Kuroko can beat Divine classes, discuss

Half of Railgun isnt canon

>Watching
Reading is so much better, but you can wait in anticipation for season 3 like the rest of us. Good timing too, you didn't have to wait 6-7 years for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHDZbbanqTo
Probably the best way to watch it.

or you can just watch it in release order like a normal person

It will just go like when he fought Tsuchimikado

>Reading is so much better
That's bullshit though.

I watched it that way the first time around. This way makes more sense though. Even so, i've only stated my opinion about it.

I never see anyone talk about BooBoo in these threads like they do with Blood Sign or Heavy Object
How is it compared to those two?

I'd let her beat my object if you know what I mean.

All right, thanks boys. It helps to know that the series is, indeed, quite scrambled between Index and Railgun, which I figured based on their separate source materials. I may just watch it all in release order anyway, but at least I know what to expect in terms of continuity.
>Half of Railgun isnt canon
I assume that means lots of slice of life filler? I don't mind that as long as it doesn't create plot holes for later parts.
Yeah, it seems like a convenient time to do so, considering season 3 may be on the horizon after all.

Can Hamazura beat Quenser/Hevia?

It's in a really strange position with how it came to be, and isekai may not be everyone's cup of tea. I think it has the potential to really take off in a volume or so here.

I meant that literally half of it isnt canon, the first 12-13 episodes of both season are an adaptation of the manga while the rest is the director's fanfiction

>I don't mind that as long as it doesn't create plot holes for later parts.
It sorta does, the events are """canon""" but happen in a different way """offscreen"""". If nothing else, the filler does nothing to help the plot, makes characters act out of character, and at worst disregards the already shifty science that's been established.

He's Quenser and Heivia's prototype, so they'd cancel each other out and bro it up.

Just know this. Railgun S tells the sister's arc waay better than index does. But i'd still watch both if i were you because you get parts in each that are left out in the other one. Also yeah, a lot of Railgun s1 is filled with sol/CGDCT stuff but it does have some intense moments still.

Also if you do watch it in release order, make sure you still watch the sister's arc in Railgun S after watching it in Index. Trust me, it's told waaay better in Railgun S and you also get scenes in both that you otherwise wouldn't see in the other.

I feel like not many people even read it compared to those two. I personally liked the first 3 volumes of Boo Boo more than the first 3 of Blood Sign and volume 4 of Blood Sign more than Boo Boo's (although both were great, but Blood Sign 4 is my favorite of the whole series so far). Then again, I feel like I don't like Blood Sign as much as the other readers of it in Raildex threads anyway.
I wish more people were reading Kamachi's other works back when Zashiki Warashi was still going on.

He can watch it after Index 2. There's no need for him to watch it beforehand.

Will she be a virgin with an unrequited crush forever?

I know, i just assume some people don't like watching something they've already watched (even though its from a different perspective and has some new bits in it).

Yes.

Mugino a shit

Season 3 SOON

Right, so "non-canon" as in it's anime original, and not from the manga, but still at least meant to be taking place in the same anime universe (however successful). I'll be on the lookout for shit that seems off, but I'll know what to blame.
Noted. On one hand, if I wait and watch Railgun S's take on the sister's arc when I get to it naturally it sounds like I won't have to see certain parts repeated back to back, but then I might forget details that weren't included the first time in Index. I'll figure it out, but this is the kind of stuff I do like knowing about beforehand, so thanks.

Glad to help, friend If you ever have any questions, stop by and ask away.

Boo Boo is new, and people derived it as Isekai crap from the first volume, which turned off people before they got to the usual better second volume. Which is a damn shame since it's such a unique take on the whole Isekai genre and gets the usual Kamachi craziness ramp with every new volume.

Why is this trash getting posted again. You don't need to watch Silent Party in between Index I episodes because it isn't canon and doesn't fit the timeline. Just post pic related, don't give that loser views for basically just reading out and misinterpreting it.

No reason to. They'd probably just look at each other, feel an odd connection, and go to a bar.

She can teleport pilot out and stab him to death.

Pic doesn't seem to be any different though. Anyway, just because it's not canon doesn't mean he shouldn't watch it if he enjoys it. You seem to be taking this way too personally guy. Calm yourself.

Show me an official timeline saying Silent Party isn't canon. It references Liberal Arts city at the end.

Can Kuroko just teleport objects inside peoples bodies?

If one is so desperate for fanfics there are many better choices than that.

It's not the same, fuckstain. Lurk for two years before posting.

Can girls love girls?

Not that user, but that's not how it works. Non-canon stuff can refer canon all they want, it still doesn't make it canon. It's the other way around, you need official canon works to make reference to it for it to be canon. The movie was made canon by the Index LN referencing to characters in it. The manga and LN's has not made any such references to the Silent Party arc.

Why are you being sucha little bitch about this my dude? People can watch whatever they want and in whatever order they want.

>muh canons
At the end of the day it's all fiction. Only the nerdiest nerds make a big deal out of it.

They're fucking retarded for watching fanfics then. Thanks for enabling stupidity.

Where the fuck do you come from?

But user-kun, Silent party is canon.
Distict 9.

Certain IP laws kinda depends on what is and what isn't canon.

>You right now

reminder that the mobage is also doing Kanzaki SS

Why not? Though she would end up just killing them though

also this

Perhaps those literal who NPC faces are for that, and not the Brexit terrorist/pilot.

HAAAAIIIII HAMAZURAAAA

Kuroko is the biggest yuribait character in anime yet I hardly see any discussion about her. Why?

Silent Party is literally the best arc this series has ever produced.

Because anyone who actually read the series and isn't a retarded secondary knows she has no chance in hell. Mikoto wants the dick and therefore all the yurifags stay the fuck away.

More of a tie between it and iceboats.

you mean like this guy?

I thought you otaku liked yuri?

lel

Yeah

She just needs to kill the masters. Nail to the head = dead.

If she can get hold of magical objects, then Servants can be instakilled too (e.g. if they stand still while talking down the mongrels).

she's not relevant

There are three types of people when it comes to yuri. People who don't give a shit about it, people who are fine with it, and diehard yurifags.
The first and third tend to be total cancer whenever anything yuri is mentioned.

Jailbreak soon

Love between girls is the only pure form of love

Go away, kuroku

I dunno, but if that's true then that means they're working on it right now.
I did see a picture of Kanzaki fighting random guys on a beach that clearly wasn't from the angel fall missions.

though if this is true, that means we're getting Birdway a lot sooner than expected,
as well as Brunhild and Alfar

Not even mobileposter is this wrong.

Saten should get to pilot a jet if WW3 is ever adapted

Saten gets her one and only cameo in OT15 and that's it until NT1.

Are you mad that Saten is more relevant and popular in Japan than your precious witch slut Othinus?

That's not a shitpost. Saten actually did get a cameo in OT15, and then appeared in NT1.

When has canon ever stopped a yurifag? No really when has canon ever stopped a yurifag? You picked literally the most retarded reason for why Kuroko isn't popular.

Kuroko can sure beat my object, if you catch my drift

Do you think they secretly like each other and kiss offscreen? Frenda liked to hug her in the manga

What does it mean?

>Pic doesn't seem to be any different though
Great, so people don't have to waste time watching a shitty video.

Is that The Culprit from Detective Conan?

I wasn't saying don't watch it, I'm saying don't break up the flow of Index 1/Railgun S by watching random unrelated episodes next to each other.

But still though, isn't doing the Kanzaki SS skipping ahead a bit?

Also you can play as Aogami Index