Denial

Well, I just got kicked out of class for denying the Holocaust. Thanks Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8oITG5SMJOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>revealing your powerlevel irl

are you fucking dumb?

>meme flag
>shitpost

sage.

>doesn't dog whistle

If you are smart and creative you don't need school to have a fulfilling life

Well you should be. Because it’s pretty fucking obvious that it happened. But yes, everyone knows Hollywood is run by Jews. And everyone knows the banking system is run by Jews

Sorry, wasn't intentional.

How is it pretty obvious that it happened?
Where is the conclusive evidence that proves the Germans had a plan to systematically exterminate the Jews? There isn't any. It wasn't that long ago that they came out and admitted to making up the stories about being turned into lampshades and bars of soap. The whole thing is a fucking sham. And the fact that people still believe it in 2018, with all of the information we know have at our disposal, proves just how fucking retarded people are. It's no wonder the Jews control everything.

Why should he be kicked out of the class though? Would you kick people who don't believe in dinosaurs out of classes?

If this isn’t b8 then you are adorable

>Hitler writes about getting rid of all the Jews.
>Hitler mass deports Jews prier to the war
>No where to deport Jews during the war so put in concentration camps
>constant anti Jewish propaganda but the Nazi leaders
>At least hundreds of thousands of Jews died (maybe not 6 million but there were still many Jewish deaths)
>Even if the Jews died of starvation and disease this was still cauised by the Nazi war machine.

Just accept what they did. I believe in the holocaust and am rather proud that my ancestors came so close to stamping out the Jewish menace. The holocaust was real and it will be just as real the next time it happens. Sieg Heil!

pardon my spelling errors

underageb& get out

I don't know about you guys but I'm enjoying the new pictures of Anne Frank after years and years of there only being one.

Your regurgitated Jewish Blather & Propaganda...

Lacks Supporting Evidence...

THAT - is why it is illegal to question the Holohoax...

Go back to counting Sheckels Schlomo...

what exactly did you say?

I was watching Family Guy for some god-forsaken reason the other day on Netflix, and there was a joke where someone says 'when they run the NYT and the central bank' referring to Jews.

I wonder if the writer of that show knows

The writers are very jewish and make jew jokes all the time

If you are going to deny the numbers please don't use this old debunked thing.

you need better than this.

those numbers are not even of Jews - they are of german citizens who the ITS of the ICRC could trace.

you do the cause of denial no good by regurgitating lies and blather

You aren’t denying anything the burden of proof is on them. Until they prove something as true then it’s not denial.

how is this not denying the holocaust wtf

You fucking dumbass NEVER reveal your power level. Stupid nigger op.

This user. Do better.

It's called having a spine, you pussy. Naming the kike is the first step in beating the kike. Be a man.

look I'm usually pretty feisty about my political beliefs, but there are some situations where its just dumb to pull this shit.

>t. pussy

I used to hide it as well. I am now in a position where I can freely reveal it, and as a result I'm surrounded only by people with similar mindsets. I can only recommend it.

checked, enjoy your spine and your free time because you have no friends, job and your family disowned you

I do this too but I won't sperg out about Hitler when it won't have me gaining anything.

Tell your teacher why Stephen Spielberg filmed Schindler's List in black and white - so when documentarians need actual footage, they can use Schindler's clips instead, and it will look like real 1940s film.

(((Pretty obvious)))

rip

>Be a man.
Yeah, an unemployed and marginalized man.

>>At least hundreds of thousands of Jews died (maybe not 6 million but there were still many Jewish deaths)

Are you talking about the typhus outbreak at the end of the war or all the starvation victims? How does Germany catch the blame for either of these things somehow when it was Allies destroying supply lines that caused them to happen? Because it's Germany's fault that they lost those battles or didn't protect their prisoners quite well enough from Allied starvation campaigns?

wtf i dream this tread 1 year ago

Nazis lost the war so if even the holocaust didnt happen that would make nazis biggest losers ever. So explain why are you larping such losers?

youtube.com/watch?v=8oITG5SMJOM

lol if you want to be a heretic read the fucking literature
ernst zundel

I hope Israel gets nuked.

>Well, I just got kicked out of class for denying the Holocaust.

You were probably just sent to your special education classroom

>he didnt know Sup Forums was satire
lolololol

You deserved it

>not hiding your power level

Kids.

Because Germany decided to imprison them, when you make that choice you become responsible for your prisoners. Imagine all the gibs Japs would ask if a significant number of them died in the US camps.

The holocaust didn't happen but Nazi Germany is still responsible for all the deaths in the camps.

The holocaust happened you dummy, it's just the number of people killed was faked

Why is their reaction to boot you from class? How will you learn the lies now?

Because the Allies decided to bomb the food supply, when you make that choice you become responsible for starvation.

>Because the Allies decided to bomb the food supply,
source?

>I just got kicked out of class for denying the Holocaust.
Hihihihihihihihi!

Are you actually telling me RIGHT NOW that there are goyim who still don't believe that 7 million yids were killed by the pedal-powered brain bashing machines, masturbation machines, rollercoaster ovens, baby skeet shooters, and giant hook machines?

How can anyone not believe that 14 million were gassed and burned in ovens that conveniently didn't use millions of pounds of coal to operate?

How can any Shlomo deny that 28 million weren't turned into lampshades, soap and ash trays?

It's truly shocking that we live in a world where people question if 56 million were gassed over the period of a few days in a single room!

How can there be gentiles on this planet who question even the slightest facts regarding the 112 million that have been proven over and over again by reputable Jewish scholars! Why haven't they been locked up yet!?!

Remember the 224 million! And don't forget that it's all the white people's fault! The goyim are spreading lies about white soldiers from the allied forces fighting the Nazis! They are lies! It was all us! We were the only ones who fought!

One thing
>Jews died of starvation and disease this was still cauised by the Nazi war machine
More than just Jews died in the camps, and the deaths were caused because of Allied bombings that hit supply lines and prevented people in the camps from getting proper sustenance

Fucking checked.

We can't just walk around as a silent minority all day and then come shitpost on pol. How the fuck are we going to change things?

Try it on Facebook and you'll get unfollowed, flagged as spam. IRL is the only way to truly redpill the world.

You autists used to organize protests. What the fuck happened? Did your dicks get inverted? How often does Sup Forums dilate?

If you're looking for sympathy for being a fucking idiot, go somewhere else.

stop conflating sperging out in the supermarket with having serious conversations among those people who are ready and tolerant of these topics.

Of course I sort my friendships and acquaintances by political ideology, but I see nothing to be gained and everything to be lost if I enter a room full of people whom I don't know and decide to just sperg out. Normies suffer from a group mentality, you need to get them 1 on 1.

remember this is Canada, you can get sent to a gulag in the arctic for that

>But yes, everyone knows Hollywood is run by Jews. And everyone knows the banking system is run by Jews

But people still get punished for stating this. Why aren't people allowed to speak this truth?

Why are there laws against denying the holocaust? We don't imprison flat earthers.

the only place I hide my power level is work. many friends and family have disowned me over my views but it's actually pretty liberating when they do.

You're welcome buddy.