Alien Take Over Complete

Whitehouse

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052
express.co.uk/news/world/861252/Las-Vegas-shooting-latest-news-Mandalay-Bay-Route-91-Marilou-Danley
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19950294/
news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/ultimate-teenage-wonderland-inside-soda-pop-parties-and-the-whispers-that-wont-go-away/news-story/b43bbeac1a0927a3fd7da9c7da458f40
youtube.com/watch?v=FkcY7r2XHe8
youtube.com/watch?v=j6BbfdfPYUE&t=55s
youtube.com/watch?v=E9VRElK6X9o
youtube.com/watch?v=BpVawzsT5e0
youtube.com/watch?v=qhbfTfbSwOM
youtube.com/watch?v=JFqCRMuu5AY
youtube.com/watch?v=ncvBBjb3iU4
catholicnewsagency.com/news/the-miracle-of-hiroshima-jesuits-survived-the-atomic-bomb-thanks-to-the-rosary-69261
youtube.com/watch?v=PsYn8DuD7yA
youtube.com/watch?v=J1sevXAiqT8
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=60RuXCV71ic
youtube.com/watch?v=9U82qnmyaig
youtube.com/watch?v=bssM2bTM3oY
youtube.com/watch?v=ye72T7nWUa8
youtube.com/watch?v=upo2zsqpEM4
youtube.com/watch?v=x7CIgWZTdgw
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1585824
youtube.com/watch?v=8m31wYyYwgk
youtube.com/watch?v=vivEzQUGHOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L4aHRvSI7lw
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2008368
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1453292.
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1779712
youtube.com/watch?v=RQjpp_yrVU8YouTube.
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1781115
thirdeyepinecones.com/history-symbolism
youtube.com/watch?v=yfHmaPKHePE
youtube.com/watch?v=4SmVpSxPn5c
youtube.com/watch?v=3v_UeIr4XwI
youtube.com/watch?v=FCde6TsoWQc
youtube.com/watch?v=3bxwaNUVHQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i73XmZUxnVo
youtube.com/watch?v=ccYDHzNg2Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=zT9lhSuWFfk
youtube.com/watch?v=-QVJxurzcEk
youtube.com/watch?v=xIs6RWzQ6_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Position of Islam (surrender)

Qanon = John Podesta
Date: 2015-10-08 15:47 Subject: Re: Farmers L Update and Welcome Mat

Skyfall Sunday, Drew?

On Thursday, October 8, 2015, Drew Littman [email protected] wrote:

Also, if terrorists or unhappy former Clinton/Kerry interns with submachine guns attack the farm during my remarks, we won't all die, because I'll make a split-second decision lead us in a well-coordinated and ultimately totally successful charge against them. This is going to be a great day all-around.
source: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052

Eric Paddock recalled. But he did not recall his brother bringing a machine gun along with him.

Brother of Las Vegas shooter: 'Find out who he bought the machine guns from'

"I mean this is an asteroid that fell out of the sky," Eric Paddock said.

Lockheed Martin "Groom Lake" 9/11 Patch

It has the symbol of Omega (The last) with Alpha being (The first)

"Stephen Paddock" was the auditor of Lockheed Martin's predecessor company Morton Thiokol.

In 2001 an Audit of Lockheed Martin conducted by NASA's Inspector General concluded...

Groom Lake is also known as Dream Land

It is where The Babalon Working took place

Anonymous ID:LAbNFEtv Mon 11 Sep 2017 05:08:36 No.141100963 Report
Quoted By: ,31 ,378 ,380 ,512 ,82 ,93 ,95
look i feel bad for some of you on this website. so i'll let you in on a little secret. if you live in las vegas or henderson stay inside tomorrow. don't go anywhere where there are large groups of people. also if you see three blacks vans parked next to each other immediately leave the area. you're welcome
-john

John Anonymous Mon 09 Oct 2017 21:29:07 No.141108695,578 ReportDelete
Quoted By: ,579 ,580
How about that John is Marilou Danley?

September 11th John Issues a warning.
>>

Trump calls Las Vegas shooting 'an act of pure evil'
>>

Q user Suggests POTUS was in Las Vegas the Night of the Shooting

555 Snow White.

556 Godfather III."

Anonymous Sat 07 Oct 2017 00:20:24 No.141108695,423 ReportDelete
What if the note that was in the hotel room said told u so -john

Pure coincidence

Las Vegas shooting: 'YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE' – SHOCK WARNING 45 minutes before attack
express.co.uk/news/world/861252/Las-Vegas-shooting-latest-news-Mandalay-Bay-Route-91-Marilou-Danley

I was in the Whitehouse At The Time...
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19950294/

He said circa 2008. A significant year for CERN. Of course, later, he would say; That time is a flat disc.

I discovered The Fibonacci spiral before then. A little time after I visited The Great Pyramid, The Glass Pyramid and The Vatican.

In the Vatican, I wore my Horus ring, and hoped those in religious regalia would be struck with fear.

Outside of the Jewelers where I had acquired the ring, in Cairo-after purchasing far too much hibiscus from the most persuasive bazar men imaginable...- I used my cigarette packet as an ashtray, when suddenly to man from the shop came outside, making a fuss and proceeded to clean my cigarette packet and take me inside the shop, where he assured me they too all smoked. I picked a rather ostentatious representation of the eye.

Inside The Vatican, a women quite out of place, in her dress... Approached me unexpectedly and struck up a conversation. She asked me what I did and told her I was a Musician. She came from Chicago she said and was wearing a brown fur coat. "Oh, my son is a musician, music is so important don't you think? For the world you know?" She said and I of course agreed.

It was by my own perusal that I discovered Abaddon accompanied Jesus, on his exit from the cave, reborn. Risen from death, dissolution of self, the delusion of the world.

A Treehouse he told me... He had built a Treehouse. I was a "newbie"...

|I told her someone had given presents away to the poor a long time ago and parents tried to copy that'|
"Saint Nicholas" would leave money in the shoes of the poor.

The Shoemaker has elves... The shoes...

I asked if Santa was real...
Wendy had told him "I am going to tell her you are a liar"

I just looked at her with wide eyes and said "Well, what do you think?"

"She is one very savvy dudette"

There is only one pole on earth, it is the celestial pole.

Thelema

Θ (Theta) 9
ε (Epsilon) 5
λ (Lambda) 30
η (Eta) 8
μ (Mu) 40
α (Alpha) 1
Θελημα 93

Agapé
Α (Alpha) 1
γ (Gamma) 3
α (Alpha) 1
π (Pi) 80
η (Eta) 8
Αγαπη 93

Omitting the reference to secret pizza and replacing it with secret soda' (the IMDB page for Chapel Perilous by James Alefantis)

--------

that hides nothing.

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/ultimate-teenage-wonderland-inside-soda-pop-parties-and-the-whispers-that-wont-go-away/news-story/b43bbeac1a0927a3fd7da9c7da458f40

even though feldman is a shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=FkcY7r2XHe8

youtube.com/watch?v=j6BbfdfPYUE&t=55s

Novelty Theory

>
Christmas Elves
Denmark aka Greenland >
North Pole (single celstial pole)
Jump Over The Stick > An Austrian tradition to determine evilness

>>

These little elves are telling them - do this, do that
Oh we got this idea in technology from the clockwork elves, they build things. Yes they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9VRElK6X9o

What do you think of they name they gave me? "greywood"

Betula pendula Roth

Did they build a computer that can hallucinate? or in other words are quantum computers machines capable of accessing the dimensions humans can through the pineal gland/dmt but without the hangups, good and bad, that accompany our biological obsolescence?

Development of Betula pendula Roth progenies in northern Lapland.
jukuri.luke.fi/handle/10024/529783

“When in the puppet-show of dreams we hold in hand the strings of quite a number of actors, controlling their actions and their speech, we are not aware of this being so. Only one of them is myself, the dreamer. In him I act and speak immediately, while I may be awaiting eagerly and anxiously what another one will reply”

― Erwin Schrödinger, What Is Life? with Mind and Matter and Autobiographical Sketches

There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He's told us not to blow it
Cause he knows it's all worthwhile

Sure thing bruh .. let him came forward we waiting for him with a hot pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=BpVawzsT5e0

ohh shiiiii a low pics blured camera glitch for zika infested soyboys

Kyot the Provençal, claimed the Grail was a stone that fell from Heaven (called lapsit exillis), and had been the abode of the Neutral Angels who took neither side during Lucifer's rebellion. The stone was said to be green, but of no one specific material.

>

Is it any surprise really that Right Honorable Rhea should feed Chronus this Lapsit Ellixis by which he should perish? Is it any surprise that the Emerald Tablet of Hermes is the Jade Crown of Confucius in Homer? Is time but the form you have taken on earth, while waiting to realise your form in heaven?

the white rabbit

youtube.com/watch?v=qhbfTfbSwOM

If the Greek spelling of Nero Caesar (Neron Kaisar) is transliterated into Hebrew (nrwn qsr), the numerical equivalent is 666

Illuminati Game Is a mutually assured destruction game. MAD It involves Nuclear Codes

666 is the nuclear code. It's the atomic number of man. who has been trapped in an atomic reality.

The Illuminati have always known there is nothing(chaos) betwixt the real and under.

The Seal Of Solomon, is the atomic code. 666.

Pegasus Museum (616 Kids) Is reference to The Number of The Beast In The Dead Sea Scrolls It reduces to 4 the base of time (flat land joke)

That is not dead, which may eternal lie and with strange aeons, even death may die.

The Atomic Bomb represents Illumination.

"We’ve reported that a squadron of 66 bombers were launched on August 6th"

Jack Parson's goal was the reconciliation of opposites. He was the proto "Rocket Scientist"

666 is The Seal Of Solomon (Red Shield / Rothschild)

Sigma (upper-case Σ, lower-case σ, lower-case in word-final position ς; Greek: σίγμα) is the eighteenth letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals, it has a value of 200. When used at the end of a word (when the word is not all caps), the final form (ς) is used, e.g. Ὀδυσσεύς

I am on the side of Nemesis and she demand VENGEANCE

RETRIBUTION

relevant information not present in the video, the character who sets the explosive charge in a nuclear plant is named christos

REVENGE

youtube.com/watch?v=JFqCRMuu5AY

youtube.com/watch?v=ncvBBjb3iU4

catholicnewsagency.com/news/the-miracle-of-hiroshima-jesuits-survived-the-atomic-bomb-thanks-to-the-rosary-69261

alternate headline: "jesuits survive atomic blast thanks to rosy cross and alchemy"

youtube.com/watch?v=PsYn8DuD7yA
The Snake Poem
youtube.com/watch?v=J1sevXAiqT8

You know, the famous Trojan Horse

Donald Trump interview 2 days after 9/11 at ground zero
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

Donald Trump Predicted Large-Scale Terror Attack Before 9/11 In 2000 | Morning Joe | MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=60RuXCV71ic

ITT daily schizophrenia

trump taking other people's shit and making it his is why i think he's entertaining but yes i do await the professional wrestling heel turn of the champion. unless they can find stronger and stronger enemies for him to fight? thats the only way to continue a narrative is to escalate the threats.

He watched the second plane come in guys

youtube.com/watch?v=9U82qnmyaig

youtube.com/watch?v=bssM2bTM3oY

Go back to sleep peasants

youtube.com/watch?v=ye72T7nWUa8

Here is YOUR daily dose of Schizophrenia
youtube.com/watch?v=upo2zsqpEM4

youtube.com/watch?v=x7CIgWZTdgw

Earlier this year, it was leaked on the forum that there was going to be a change in China Town.

That is to say, it was mentioned during the Oscar's, the mix up with the envelopes was quite deliberate. This left Faye Dunway embarrassed. Of course, Faye Dunway starred in the motion picture "China Town", which centres around what is perceived to be an incestuous birth mark of the eye on the main character. This would be considered to be a coloboma, the same thing which Madeleine McCann had.

Madeleine McCann... Mary Magdelene... Isis... Ishtar?

So this film China Town just so happens to be the favorite of Henry Kissinger and was directed by Polanski. Henry Kissinger said "Chinatown" really IS the best movie ever made!"
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1585824

Henry Kissinger said "Chinatown" really IS the best movie ever made!", laughing to and with a man I know who is a political and artworks insider. I asked him why they were laughing. What's so funny. I've seen the .I've many times. The rich man's daughter and her young daughter both have coloboma. A huge deal is made over it. The rich man raped his daughter and got her pregnant, a few years before. The girl is Faye Dunaway's daughter AND sister. Faye Dunaway's dies and the rich man gets access to the young granddaughter, then, as she had kept her away. Jack Nicholson wants to kill him, and a fellow cop says "Let it go, it's Chinatown", referring to the past when Jake tried to help a girl in Chinatown, but got her killed because he did.

This is my third time on here pointing it out. The flawed iris means something and has for a long time. Movie set in 30's or 40's. Why did Kissinger say that. He doesn't give a flying fuck about films. My friend wouldn't tell me. It's to do with incest. With the rich always winning, and us being humiliated and stomped in the ground.

This movie and screenplay is taught in film schools and made a huge deal over. It's good, but not that good. Script by Robert Towne, directed by pervert Roman Polanski.

Kiwi_Slave 9 points (+9|-0) 1 year ago
Robert Towne's real surname is Schwartz, same as George Soros!

permalink save source report
[–] ThighHighSwampBoots [S] 3 points (+3|-0) 1 year ago
Wow! May be related. He writes of the Hegelian dialectic in Chinatown.

Fear and Love
youtube.com/watch?v=8m31wYyYwgk

>>
Fear and Love Classroom
youtube.com/watch?v=vivEzQUGHOQ

You want people to stop picking on you?
Take a karate class and next time they do it, you kick them in the balls

what do you know about the coloboma? no riddles this time.

You are doing great work thank you

Socrates taught Plato… Who taught Aristotle, who was the teacher of Alexander The Great.

Now Alexander The Great, was a relative of Cleopatra… Who we know was the mother of Little Caesar.

He carried a specific quirk in his Pax6 Transcriptor (genetic coder for Eyes and Pineal Gland) which resulted in Heterochromia Iridium (otherwise known as, different coloured eyes)

This same very unique genetic quirk, is also responsible for the development of ocular coloboma, the mark that many of the elite carry… Such as our friend Jacob Rothschild (mentioned above) and also… Madeleine McCann.

The Cleopatra Line is a B Bloodline. Caesar is an A Bloodline

Ramasses is thought to have B Blood… He is also a relative of The Rothschilds.

In the film Alien Ark Of The Covenant… There is a poem inscribed on a statue entitled Ozymandias

The poem is about Ramasses… B Blood

The House Of David… Is The Tree Of Knowledge.

The Pax6 transcriptor is also responsible for the formation of the olfactory bulb where neurogensis occurs and also connects as the the hippocampus (memory transfer system) of the brain > hence the real reason the Nazis had an interest in B Blood group, was because of potential genetic memories.
Big Sur California home of The Esalen Institute where Richard Feynman, Terrence McKenna and many others spoke, is the migratory winter home of the Monarch Butterfly, who are renowned for their ability to pass memory over generations.

Diamond tier black pill commentary by "exploresahara"

Looks like Assassin's creed fanfic to me.

thank you will pass this one to a friend with a deeper medical background than me.

fucking stupid LARPfags go back to

oh shit. plot of watchmen is that a guy named ozymandius creates a false flag alien attack to bring the world together.

Might want to ask why the static occular coloboma of Mad McCann changes position depending on the photograph

Also might want to ask

WHO IS JERRY?

youtube.com/watch?v=L4aHRvSI7lw

its fine if you want to disagree on the minutia of what we are dicussing, but to dismiss it as hallucination is willful ignorance.

Jared Kushner & Gerry McCann both involved in RFID and Pizzagate ...
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2008368
20 Jul 2017 - Soros shares his genetics with Madeleine McCann, as evidenced by the coloboma. On the day before Madeleine's disappearance, Podesta deleted his previous emails. Was this in anticipation of a release? voat.co/v/pizzagate/1453292. Gerry McCann is involved in RFID technology "Gerry McCann a ...
Jerry McCann & Jared Kushner are involved in RFID | pizzagate - Voat
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1779712
9 Apr 2017 - Jared Kushner Ivanka Trumps Husband Owns New York Building 666 Where RFID Chip Is Being Developed ... youtube.com/watch?v=RQjpp_yrVU8YouTube. "Gerry McCann was very prominent in RFID implant technology". Disappearance of Madeleine McCann (the pizza gate connections) ...
THE PIZZAGATE APOCALYPSE - RFID/CLONING | pizzagate - Voat
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1781115
9 Apr 2017 - Soros shares his genetics with Madeleine McCann, as evidenced by the coloboma. On the day before Madeleine's disappearance, Podesta deleted his previous emails. Was this in anticipation of a release? voat.co/v/pizzagate/1453292. Gerry McCann is involved in RFID technology "Gerry McCann a ...

Then why don't you go to where this bullshit belongs you subversive kike faggot

thirdeyepinecones.com/history-symbolism

they never thought she would lose

Besmudging the armed forces is very political.

I can assure you.
youtube.com/watch?v=yfHmaPKHePE
Trump says Clinton knows it takes a village because she has taken a number of them from Haiti
youtube.com/watch?v=4SmVpSxPn5c

Eric Paddock said it does not take Steve a village because he has the nuclear code
youtube.com/watch?v=3v_UeIr4XwI

>>

Trumps son in law and advisor has ties to rfid chips, george soros, and the mccann case. shit is as relevant as it gets. sorry the format isnt to your particular tastes.

Time is Being

why don't you stop defaming pizzagate

>thread is about aliums
>ahurrr durrr aliens are politics X---------------------------------------------------------DDD
not how it works you 70 year old shitposting schizo

Pigna (rione of Rome)

Ill place a call around the world

Ill call for PIZZA
Ill call my CAT
Ill call THE WHITEHOUSE
n have a chat!

Operator get me bejinjingjinging

youtube.com/watch?v=FCde6TsoWQc

*rolls eyes*
Muh dad is Satan

Frank Zappa disrespecting John Lennon (& Yoko)over Filmore saying they stole publishing credit! 1984
youtube.com/watch?v=3bxwaNUVHQQ

I was susposed to go *Eek*

LMAO

elaborate? why dismissive of a movie about a machine that allows sight into other dimensions via stimulation of the pineal gland, that has side effects of increasing sexual stimulation? everything about that story screams pizzagate to me?

'za gate is real and infected the white house?

I think we have a terrorist act of proportions we cannot begin to imagine at this juncture

youtube.com/watch?v=i73XmZUxnVo

>>

magnetometer of HAARP time of first strike

fucking pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=ccYDHzNg2Xs

yes sir

2 Kings 17:17
Then they made their sons and their daughters pass through the fire, and practiced divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, provoking Him.

Why would anyone do this if they didn't get anything out of it and if they did why would they stop? Wouldn't they just continue but in new forms?

9/11 "My Pet Goat" Crowley's Satanic Ritual
youtube.com/watch?v=zT9lhSuWFfk

youtube.com/watch?v=-QVJxurzcEk

just got this msg when i entered the thread. spoopy

they're onto you, better kill yourself!!

i've heard that quantum computing is really just connecting with interdimensional demons. or its a cover for that. i laughed when i heard it but, hey what do I know?

>i've heard
So you don't know shit you stupid double digit IQ faggot

Have you heard of The Gelatin B Thing?

The B-Thing
World Trade Center, New York, USA

"And then the surgical intervention in the World Trade Center in New York City. Everything top secret and illegal of course. In days of conspiratorial work, somewhere on the 148th floor and using building site refuse they had tediously smuggled into the building under their pullovers, they constructed a functioning load-bearing balcony. In a long complicated process they scratched putty from the tall heavy window, which couldn't be opened. Then they extracted it using suction pads, shunted the balcony out, posed on it at 6 in the morning and had themselves photographed there from a helicopter for their nearest and dearest back home. They kept very mum about it all, because if word had crept out about their coup they could have been fined very heavily for sabotaging a national treasure. Even if it was built by the Japanese. Incidentally, as proof that they were there, there is now a piece of old chewing gum stuck to the outside of the building at a dizzy height." (Tex Rubinowitz)

Article "The B-Thing", by Carlo McCormick, Bookforum, Winter 2001
Article "Vertigo am WTC", by holi, Süddeutsche Zeitung, October 17, 2001
Article "Balcony Scene (Or Unseen) - Atop the World", by Shaila K. Dewan, New York Times, August 18, 2001
Publication "The B-Thing, Walther König, Cologne 2001

Holy shit i never seen that pic before

The Illuminati is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776