Manlet wishfulfillment: The anime.

It's for japs to self insert

Is he faster than sound?

>that rape face at the end
Jesus, it's just volleyball.

Jesus' tits, that sequence is bad

Most anime is manlet wish fulfillment, a lot of harem MCs are like 5"5

>it's just volleyball

wait a second, you're a manlet with 175 cm? I thought I was fine!

The only people that say 175cm is manlet are people that aren't even 175cm themselves.

You are fine, thats the average height.

I love how the average keeps getting lower

I guess it depends on where you live.

Anything lower than 5'5" is manlet status.

Why is it that most midgets are quick-tempered rage machines or passive-aggressive cunts? I knew one pooinloo whose temper went from 0 to 100 just like that.

Self-inserting maymay was a mistake

Because, unlike breast size, height for a man is everything. If they are not even 175cm, they are fucked, they will never have respect or love from anyone but their mother.
Their social standing is limited to loser.

What about penis size?

Angery Manlet.

Wew.

It doesn't really matter. One can have a huge penis, but if he's a manlet, nobody will go that far as to check it out in the first place.
And it's not like one can fling his penis size like women can with their breast size.

when will they learn?

>I love how the average keeps getting lower

I don't

at least the show makes the tall people actually tall and not anime "tall" (170cm-180cm)

t. never played sports in school

Anything lower than 6'4" is manlet status. Nice try.

>lost the genetic lottery
>get bullied
It must suck.

>Only being 6'4"
Don't damage your neck when talking to real men, kiddo.

The orange haired guy must have some control over gravity.

See, he manages to run up, jump, catch the ball and land before the big guy can even return from the apex of his jump.

This means that gravity is affecting him atleast twice as much as the big guy, this both explains why he's both short and move faster.

Any science fag here, how fast was he running in this scene, it literally looked like a scene from the flash, the ball and the guy were frozen in air, while the manlet was running like crazy around?

Thats some impressive background animation.

The problem isn't the speed, it's the acceleration.

He goes from, assuming standstill, to crossing the distance, to slowing down to jump.

Average stride length of a manlet is about 80cm and he takes about 6 steps on screen during the apex of his jump which should be about 0.3 seconds.

Therefore, just to cover that distance, he'd have to accelerate at 213.3m/s^2 which is about 21.3 gs of acceleration topping out at a velocity of around 32m/s or about 71.5 mph.

The jump completely defies physics though. He jumps to the same height as the big guy, after the guy has already jumped and lands at roughly the same time. It basically would mean that gravity is pulling him down faster. I.E: A feather and a bowling ball should fall at the same time.

I never cared about my height. Having things to eat and a place to sleep are everything, not my goddamn height.

manlets doing impressive shit on sports are a thing, user

Weird, when I want to wishfulfil myself as a manlet, I dream of growing a foot or so into a 6'10 giant.

Maybe 7'2 if I want to do God emperor cosplay in said fantasy.

Well congrats, you found something physically impossible in Haikyuu. Doesn't change the fact that it's still way way more realistic than most sports anime.

>time freeze

is that a JOJO REFERENCE?

>he didn't watch Baby Steps and Ping Pong

Aren't you a little short for a big tiger?

Haikyuu is fun to read though. Hinata is a god of reactions and players defy physics sometimes but hey it's just a sports manga.

If that were real manlet wish fulfillment, after he nabbed the ball he would've been carried away by an Amazonian girls' volleyball team of a night of endurance snu-snu.

There needs to be an anime of 7 foot tall bodybuilder chicks crushing manlet pelvises.

The size range of acceptable dick size is much larger than most think.
If you're confident and attractive you can effectively add an inch or two to your dick measurement.

If you live in china then its fine I guess

anime or manga

>be me
>6'2
>5.5 inch dick

fuck this shit man :(

On contrary to popular belief, manlets don't "settle for" short girls, but prefer them vastly.

I'm a manlet with above average dick (18cm whatever inch that is) even for my country, but nobody will feel that dick inside her anyways because my height is a turn off, and I don't care about whores.

that's not Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki though

Reminder that lanklets are brainlets compared to manlets, and any research on the subject shows this.

>manlet
>breeding with fellow manlet
>not wit superior amazonian women

jfc why would you let your children suffer the same problems you had? what kind of parent are you?

that's not lovely complex

I've played plenty of sportsball and know exactly how dunk third base, you fucking nerd.

>Because, unlike breast size,
t. chestlet

>problem
It isn't actually, it's just a made up problem.
In Ancient Rome, average male height was shorter than my (165-170cm) but anyways, for women shorter are superior and more sought after, and I would abort my baby if it were a son either ways.

>for women shorter are superior and more sought after
But short women are fucking shit. I never got the obsession.

>in ancient rome
>thousands of years ago

KEK. fucking manlets never fail to crack me up

>short women are fucking shit
Thanks for your input. You know which are even bigger than tall women? Men, try them.

How fucking short do you have to be considered a manlet in japan?

Never saw a guy getting bullied for being short tho, but I did saw girls getting teased for being tall

>short men not bullied
>tall women bullied
Do you live in Japan?
Guess who was bullied for her height here.

tfw 6ft and 6.5 dick
too bad i dont meet people cause im sure someone has low enough standards to fuck with me

>Friend(5'8") talking about how he will look completely normal and I(6") will look like a freak of nature in Japan
Is he right Sup Forums? I don't want to reenact Godzilla when I go to visit.

>go to visit
You will look like a retard weaboo anyhow.

I say visit but I really mean when I'm deployed there

It'sf or dramatic effect

Haikyuu has great production values. All the games are very well animated.

i mean, im 6'2" and other than ducking occasionally there was no detriments from it. infact its a turn on for a bunch of the qt's there