So Jordan Peterson was just on Glenn Beck talking about muh Nazis

So Jordan Peterson was just on Glenn Beck talking about muh Nazis.
This guy is a fucking POS, anyone that supports him is a retard.

Don't forget to pay $10 So you can do his woman's magazine personality test.
Jews are great!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158586132/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Peterson is being propped up by jews to prevent whites from organizing to defend their people. He wants you to remain a boomer conservative at best so that jews can continue replacing you until you can't fight back anymore.

All his shit is basically iron pill 101 that normies pay 10 bucks for since they are retarded. No one needs to pay ten bucks to learn this shit and take a shitty personality test. He is selling them shit you can get for free.

I give him $100/month on Patreon.

Go fuck yourself.

I donated to his patreon and he completely revolutionised my life.
If you want results like me you should def consider donating.

All memes aside dude, the world would be a lot worse off without jews.

Yep, you nailed it. This cuck is pulling $70,000 away from our movement every month. Lauren Southern is more impactful than this fucking leaf.

>UGH PETERSON IS SUCH A JEW LOVER
>PRAISE LE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!!!

retards

[Citation needed]

I doubt your mom has $100 of disposable income

Only one talking about Trump is you. You kike shill

wow that is an aesthetic picture , context?

3 friends out on the town, the brother had a bit too much to drink, fell and hurt his face.

what ever would we do without being constantly fucking subverted, robbed, and poisoned. rake yourself.

lol i just found out they were helping him , and the guy on right is actually crying but looking like smilling . LMAO i thoguht they beat the shit outta him i was happy :DDD

Peterson is great. Get your life together, meet a woman, make lots of babies. Literally the only way to fight anything. If you lose the demographic war, whites are gone. Stop LARPing as a faggot Nazi and support real nationalism. Get off your computer and fix yourself

I am married with kids you fucking faggot. That is why I hate the Jew.

then why are you having a shitfit over Peterson?

what did he mean by this

Disgusting racism.

You know you don't have to agree with everything someone says for that person to be useful.

kek and here I was thinking it was two sympathetic people that were helping him after he had been beaten up, the guy on the right crying over it

>Glenn Beck talking about muh Nazis.

Beck is controlled opposition, fuck him and his shitty talk show.

So, you're a nazi then?

Fake

Man, these shareblue baits are sure getting old, I mean what is even the point of divide and conquering JBP at this point, he is already a chart topper at Amazon.

you dont know what you are talking about. this man is based as fuck.

he is the living spirit of george lincoln rockwell made flesh again.

based

Jordan Peterson is retarded and psychology is a pseudoscience.

oh look, another character assassination -_-

>glenn beck
do people actually still listen to this guy?

He has no character to assassinate

You must have literally never seen anything other than the BG treatment thread.

Jidf spotted

Peterson's lectures helped me to see what was wrong with my self.
I donated nothing besides the time spent listening.

These slide threads are pathetic.

You're a shit-eating faggot.

you know not of what you speak

He's a scumbag who turned his daughter into a whore. You can tell a man's character by how he raises his children, and his is obviously shit.

Nice bait. The man is a legend

>cuck
>making 70k easily
Sounds like you're pissed and/or jealous. Maybe if you get off your fatass you'll stop being a poorfag and take the fight to the jews, pussy.

>my subjective experience means my gay crush is above any and all criticsm
pussy

>$70,000 away from our movement every month.
>away from our movement every month.
>(((our movement)))

Who and what are you talking about, exactly?

Peterson isn't terrible but he is a Civic Cuck and Civic Cucks are literal globalists so he has no place in any type of 'far' right wing or nationalists movement.

Again how is anything he says related to the jews plan? hes encouraging you to work on yourself and that according to all fuckin' researched science this actually produces success in people.

If anything his advice will allow you to succeed at your job and life and get a family, produce children and raise them well.

Is there something im missing here that will somehow provide the death of the white race?

At no point does he say you have to breed with other races, or change your 1488 bullshit.

If anything your 1488 crap and this are not mutually exclusive, this goes ALONGSIDE it.

How in any way does this further (if such a thing really exists anyway) the jewish plan? all it does is not directly fight or help it, its politically neutral on the subject.

What exactly do you expect an individualist leftist to tell you that will not just be general advice? you literally want to gas the jews and kill the niggers, a classical leftist is not going to help you with that you fucking cucks....

Watch metokurs video, fucking great

These threads are always started by shareblue shills, who panicked after that viral video trying to stop JBP, no point posting long responses.

We know your mommy does, all that side cash. .. what is it now, 3k for 2 cocks in the ass?

thanks for the link. theres only 70,000 videos of him online. well done, champ.

This. Never trust Peterkike.

Shill thread.
Peterson is the way.
Saged.

hes literally /our goy/

you are the lowest tier retard i've ever seen post on this board

Jim said nothing about JBP himself (Aside from how much money he made), he was just making fun of some of his fans.

hahaha nice one dude, again, he's told his children's story many times. You obviously have never heard a word from his mouth. kys faggot

This. Don't trust anyone who tells you to improve yourself. That's just a kike trick to get you to accept blame for the jews' crimes.

Does anyone even listen to Glenn Beck? The whole Mormon Mafia gig is really painful to listen to.

Well nazis are cringey faggots, so I don't see what he did wrong

>sucking cock this hard because some old cunt told you to better yourself
If you're that easily impressed then you clearly have daddy issues since you seem to be looking for approval and guidance from an old man.

You're the one sucking his cock, friendo.

I'm just having a laugh at your expense.

How am I sucking him off when I'm shit talking him?

You're like the jealous ex girlfriend who jumps in with catty remarks whenever her boyfriend is mentioned by anyone.

Let make him our "controled opposition-partisan"

> Stop being a loser and clean your room you faggot.
..but what about the jews?
> I can't do it!

He will be forever cucked until he starts finding his balls on the jews.

What's wrong with jews?

Cmon user, never hive money to the tradthots.

Projecting much?

>t. Kike

Peterson will be Prime Minister.

The man is off the chain now.

Is peterson jewish?

Juden Patreon

>Clean room
>BASED

Now buy my 2k rug you dirty goyim.

Peterson is out of control desu.

He's a classical liberal which is exactly what got us into this mess, this whole laissez-faire approach to culture, immigration and economy that atomized society and isolated white people while all other groups look after each other, he preaches a radical individualism that leaves white people weak, divided and defenceless. He's cancer and a liability and possibly working for (((them))), Sup Forums needs to stop supporting this faggot who is a wolf in sheep's skin

>rescue your father from the belly of the jew

Is he doing more harm than good?
There's no denying he's useful.
But something about it smells off, and I'm gonna trust my instinct on this.

>But something about it smells off, and I'm gonna trust my instinct on this.

YOU!
READ THIS:
Petersen is a mainstream normie whose value lies in pointing up the insanity of the self-eating left.
Petersen is not our leader or an infallible god-man.
Compare Richard Spencer or anyone else.
Disregard calls to denounce and reject Petersen (or anyone else), and disregard calls to make them "our leader."

>goyim you need to stop organizing yourselves to dismantle our power structure!

OK Dugin

>having a framed picture of yourself

what a fucking hack

Real human beans...

>we must dismantle the archetypes bucko

>>having a framed picture of yourself
*narcissism intensifies*

This one’s better

That's beside the point, the man claims to be incapable of talking about Jews and we aim to benefit by pressing him on that topic.

>Jordan Peterson didn't confirm my retarded belief that the nazis were gud bois and dindu nuffin
>therefore, Jordan Peterson must be a POS

Brilliant deduction OP.

>ID "cockbab"
The term for when you open your mouth.

kek no way he actually said that

>sit for a moment, and imagine being this far gone.

I like this move.

kek

During the recent Joe Rogan appearance he said that all of his success and adventure came from his first Joe Rogan episode, and thanked Joe for starting it all off..

During the first shows live stream people were spamming shit across multiple Sup Forums threads about OMG THIS PETERSON GUY ON ROGAN IS DROPPING SOME FUCKING REDPILLS LIKE FUCK WOW OMG.

It's sketchy as hell, and boy, sketchiness isn't something you want accumulating aorund your threads. SERIOUSLY. Threads take a lot of work, A. LOT. Of WORK. And you want to know where you are when your reading them. And you want to be able to read them clearly too, because if you're sitting too far from the screen you may as well not be reading it at all. Most people don't realise how much Jung knew about that.

>kek no way he actually said that
>oy vey it's happening! the final shoah !!!!
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158586132/