Stay the FUCK out of our way whitey

Stay the FUCK out of our way whitey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rm81LSKJC2k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>turning another cookie-utter MCU film into a "movement"

Ah, the Negro...

>the culture

They can keep their Tesco value Batman, it doesn't concern me.

You can stop shilling your movie now goldstein.

niggers dont get to decide anything

kek

niggers are so pathetic and inferior that they need jews to create their movies for them

sad!

>a comic book is our culture
and they say white people have no culture

seeing niggers going all marion barry is awesome, I wish they all wore dashikis n' shieet.

The Jews make their music for them too.

>comic book
>made by a kike
>within months of the comic starting a radical black liberation terrorist front group called the Black Panthers is founded, and they mostly rob banks to fund their never-ending lust for cocaine and cocaine accessories.
really joogles the caboodle

Do black people think Black Panther is an accurate representation of ancient Africa?

It is, if whitey never showed up.

It'll be funny when it tanks.

sticks and a bowl

I swear on everything I own that this person doesnt know anything about black panther nor the MCU or what vibranium is and how it connects to the story and the marvel universe

Posers need to leave my interests alone. Watch her leave before the credits end

Black Panther was created by two nerdy ass white guys, but yet is the epitome of black culture.

>a comic book written by a white guy is our culture
ftfy

>hero moobies
>stah wahz

Now consider the following
>alt right movie event asking black people to stay the fuck out of their way as this is culture and does not concern them.
Really makes you think.

>Feb 16

Holy shit, why are people acting like this movie is going to come out this week? The Black Panther marketing has been dialed to 11 for some fucking reason.

Ok, nigger.

why are the Deus Vult memeflags the worst shills lately?

It's amazing how Disney is able to shill their flicks so effectively.

ignore all memeflags

do they even wonder what language they type in?

memeflag=100% shill, no exception
countryflag=97% shill, no exception

Who even wrote the original comic book?

that pic calls for adding a rope between her neck and hand

The shilling for this movie makes me want to pirate it and Give away free copies on the street

Anyone else really want to see this movie just for the train wreck/propaganda value? Of course I would never even through a dime at this movie ever even if it was sitting in a walmart movie 12 pack bargain bin but I will gladly watch a pirated version asp just to satisfy my curiosity of what the fuck do niggers and jews think when they swirl together.

>this is for the culture
>a fucking comic

Because if it tanks disney will be call raysiss by niggers because niggers are stupid.

> Character created by 2 white guys

Kek, silly niggers.

>mfw social media has been used to make us all think black people are stupider than they are
I’m sure they’re this arrogant and retarded, but they must know we don’t give a shit about their movie
This is some divide-and-conquer-tier shit

this, they never have.

Some Marvel comedy movie will hurl niggers into one massive orgasm, thinking they have a culture based on some fictional story that has no basis in reality. Oh, the humanity.

>Stanley Martin Lieber
>Jacob Kurtzberg
All your popular culture is jewish, silly mutts.

Since they don't read comic books (or books in general), the moving talking picture is the only thing they got going for them.

>stay TF out of our way on Feb 16
so do the same thing we do on Feb 15 and Feb 17th - got it

What the fuck how did you do that to your name

Look at his meme flag.

He was either baiting or trying to spread the whites did it propaganda.

>wakanda is an isolationist country with strong borders that doesn't let immigrants in and always puts it's interests first
>blacks celebrate it

>trump literally wants to turn america into wakanda
>blacks cry wacist

A white person gets publicly ridiculed for believing ‘conspiracy theories’ about 9/11 or not believing in man-made climate change, even if they may have logically plausible arguments.

Meanwhile, black people are allowed to believe in a fictional comic book country or that they are all Egyptian kings.

>SPACE sticks
>INTERSTELLAR bowl
>GALACTIC hut
>COSMIC peanut butter
fixed that for you, honk

< related film still

This. Anyone have any ideas for something we can market to blacks using the WE WUZ angle for guaranteed shekels? A man could make him a killing

you need to buy Sup Forums Gold

Here's the user since OP blacked out her name

They should learn English if they want to try to convey a thought to white people. Either that or stop intentionally fucking up easy words in an effort to appear dumber than their peers and therefore more “street”.

Had potential. Could've been a contender.

If I switch between both, can I go up to 197% shill?

>West Africans wanting to be East Africans

>dear white ppl
No sweetie, it’s:
>dear white-guilt-ridden race traitors

HAH A CLAPBACK

oh fuck, it's not even a joke...

>he doesn't have Sup Forums gold

>Cruise trips to Wakanda
>when ship gets close to the African coast, say the conditions are too dangerous for landfall at the original destination, so were rerouting to (insert shithole here)
>drop off passengers
>ship needs to go to another port to refuel
>dont worry, we'll be right back to take you to your Kangdom

Ooga booga

>suit and dress shirt
that looks like cultural appropriation to me

it'll be mediocre, like all marvel movies. in fact, its mediocrity is absolutely guaranteed since the black thing is its main selling point. if it was a legit good movie the mouse would market it on its own strengths. see also: ghostbusters, the last jedi

God damn this makes me want to see this movie so bad. The crap value is through the roof.

A couple years ago there was a Sup Forumsack selling black lives matter t-shirts to niggers on amazon. Apparently he made a killing.

No problem. I wasn't planning to watch this POS anyway.

It's funny how much blacks want the white mans attention. This is a desperate 'look-at-me' outcry.
Don't worry Tyrone and Rochelle, I'm not gonna watch your shitty movie anyway.

Please tell me that the nogs were ironic when they wrote that

There you go - t-shirts saying something like "LEARN ABOUT WAKANDA - KNOW YOUR HISTORY" or something like that

Cute. It learnt how to use a computer.

hahahahahahha
when ONE movie can unite an entire race
pathetic

>nogs
>capable of irony
Who do you think youre dealing with? Koko?

We need a red skull movie. Showing his origin and human side.

Stay the fuck out of movie theaters Feb 16 white people!

It's a disney viral ad, not a real niglet

They literally just want to be loved by white people. That is their entire motivation with the black lives matter crap. Instead of fixing their communities they are asking whitey to do it for them.

Make this a reality.

>when white people and black people yearn for the same dream...

That's the white man's trickery. They only photo nogs after they take their glorious suits to the cleaners and are relaxing at home.

Fuck you nigger.
I was reading black panther before you were born
Before it was cucked by hollywood.

Why do i feel like there will be a false flag attack on a movie theater and thats how the race war kicks off, over value brand batman

Imagine coming from such a shit culture that you need to cling to some Jew’s make believe superhero

This is the only way to view the film.

youtube.com/watch?v=rm81LSKJC2k

I'm impressed that these people will take anything written on a piece of paper that put them under a positive light as historical evidence and not ONCE question themselves if they are retarded for thinking that a comic book made by a white man reflects their culture

I can't wait for the chimp out after this movie turns out to be the first Marvel flop

You understand that you are less than 20% of the population so you are effectively limiting the possible gross from the file by 80%
That's how you kill a film.

I agree, Whites shouldn't watch it. Spread this around!

DO IT
O

I
T

DAAASSS RIIITEEEE

looks like they're going to turn this into a big race issue by themselves without help

fine by me lol

Nah, this movie is going to be huge - it's every nigger's version of The Passion of the Christ
The best possible result is that they see the movie and fall nap-over-hooves in love with it and then someone points out that Wakanda is an exact parallel of an isolationist ethnostate

Hit the nail on that one. They portray anger, but in reality they are like small children who feel abandoned by their parents. It's hard to hate them, really.

Reminder that common blacks don't give a fuck about this movie or movement and that it is all pushed by the Jews in Hollywood and the media. Even the socalled 'african-american' people commenting on the movie are often half-Jews.