I don't get why this faggot is so widely lauded. What did he fucking accomplish anyway?

I don't get why this faggot is so widely lauded. What did he fucking accomplish anyway?

He perfected that killer smile for one thing

If everyone put in half as much effort as he did, the world would be a far better place.

He killed an entire generation of leftist political leaders.

hope he gets his ps4, hes right ps3 is barbaric. stuck being a console nigger is punishment enough, poor guy was just ahead of his time.

He actually take weapons instead of talking like you.

He killed leftist politicians, somewhat reducing the amount of muslims in Norway.
>he also got the high score

He literally killed the future Norweigian Labour party.

ITT: Zionist cocksuckers

Faggot that became the newest edgy meme.

>he wont survive this decade

They should do a corny 80's style horror film about it. No one Left.

t. underage

t. parrot

>WOAH MUH BASED ISRAEL-SUPPORTING FALSE FLAGGING TERRORIST SO EDGY XDDDD

Explain.

Hes a sick psycho that literally had plastic surgery to try make himself look more manly. Extremely pathetic filth that will attract like minded filth to him.

half the kids he killed were shitskins the other half were literal commies

He went to a private island owned by the youth wing of Norway's biggest left-wing party and started killing everyone he saw.

>He created an entire generation of leftist martyrs
ftfy

You're still going on about it years later, presumably many others think about him from time to time too, and when the race war starts, and it is coming, perhaps many will see him as being way ahead of the curve.

And he absolutely terrifies the Marxist race traitors, they know that there are millions of him walking around, managing to keep the urge to kill them barely suppressed.

I lost it at the Pepsi

How many commies have YOU killed today?

He killed a bunch of Marxists

>the mudskin and soyboy kids are screaming helplessly and running away in terror
This is bad optics by the way.

He's a Mason, figure it out genius.

Not really. No one cares about him anymore besides some people on Sup Forums.