Is there anything wrong with being a stay at home dad?

Is there anything wrong with being a stay at home dad?

being a stay at reddid dad would look better on you

Not if you make money from home. Otherwise, you're just a closet fag. Your home is just a walk in closet. Fag?

probably. i'll give you a pass if they are white.

Yes.

Of course not. Somebody has to force feed the children soy.

Raising children in today's society must be a nightmare.

I dont know your situation, but generally I think a stay at home parent is a good thing until the goods are old enough to go to school.

>If your kids are like 8 and you arent working youre a fag.

Not if you are self employed and work from home

as long as you don't try to fuck your kids it's fine

Your wife will fuck another man by the time the school is ready to watch the child when Pre-K starts. Then, she doesn't even have to train you to be the primary care giver, and she will be free to pursue more cock as you make moving back into your mom's house about helping your mom, instead of setting your wife up for even more black power rods. Always the same, seen it happen to a couple soy-boys already. Progressive women = the best.

Yes, the dad would not be maximizing his ability to provide for his family and the mom would not be maximizing her ability to take care of the home.

Both income and home economy will take a hit and the child will be worse off than they would've been had the mom stayed at home and the dad worked.

That's fine. Just remain in your own country. We don't put up with that shit.

You'd be switching the natural roles of the male and female, faggot.

If your kids are being raised well then it's A-OK.

I feel like most women would end up resentful and miserable in this situation.

Even if the woman likes it in the beginning, I feel that she would eventually begin to look down on her husband and after 6-12 years will begin to have thoughts about her husband being a bum at home, meanwhile she'll be around 6 figure chads at work in suits who shes beginning to wish she was married to one of them.

She'll go home and see a NEET tier manchild compared to the men she sees at work, she'll begin to get resentful about feeling this way and she will begin to start shit in her marriage semi-consciously trying to ruin the marriage to get out of it, but of course blaming the man.

Women don't really know what they want.
t. 30 year old man, speaking experience from my own parents.

My mum earns/earned more than my dad so she decided to work and he stay at home and look after my siblings and I. After we all grew up 18+ my mum began to get sick of my dad still just being at home.

Now my mum still works and my dad is looking after his parents (in their 90s) so he still hasn't gone back to work yet, and he probably will never. My mum still works and is now pretty miserable, she wants to be home herself but can't because she was the only one working the entire time.

Being a dead beat negroid dad

>Is there anything wrong with being a stay at home dad?
No, as long as you're fine with being cuckholded by your wife.

My girlfriend got a job as a waitress and she's turned into a crudgedy bitch who tries to act tough but complains about every little thing and overall just becomes unattractive to me.

I work at a corporate bank environment with tons of clients and lines of businesses breathing down my neck on deadlines and I'm always a chill guy.

Women can't handle work. They need to be at home.

>Is there anything wrong with being a stay at home dad?

Your wife thinks less of you and will cheat on you, but it's fine!

A man that doesn't provide is like a woman who doesn't put out. There's no reason to bother at that point.

hey look a wild faggot appeared.

no
there is nothing wrong with being a eunuch