What would you change about LWA to make it a good show?

What would you change about LWA to make it a good show?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/deotl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More Akko.

Remove the whole plot, and just have the girls in the school having wacky one off magical adventures.

Remove the whole retarded chariot plot line. Make Akko figure out in like episode 3 that Ursula is Chariot while everyone else knows it in episode 1. Then take it from there and make it cute and magical, not the shit they actually ended up doing.

Remover the first 12 filler episodes and make the later cour have a better plot than "dude soccer rage magic lmao"

throw in the trash and do something else

By reporting this shit thread.

more revolutionary akko

Don't make Akko be a retard for 20 episodes, it got old at episode 5

NO

GOAL

This made me think of the feel of the first ED...boy did that change

This.

The OVAs and the first few episode were great. Idgaf about 'the chosen girl finding the ancient mcguffin to do ((stuff))'

Make it a SoL and turn everyone into a kawaii lewd loli.

Shift the focus away from Akko to the others just a bit. The character focused episodes were arguably the best, especially Sucy and Constanze.

The show had some really nice characters. Akko, Diana, Sucy, Amanda, they all have a certain charm and pretty good chemistry. It's a shame Trigger didn't go deeper into that and had Akko do a lot alone instead.

>only one B-team got an episode
That's just inexcusable. The best episodes were the fun ones like the race and Sucy's.

Keep it simple.
The "plot" is that Akko wants to graduate from Luna Nova so she can become a witch.
The rest of the series is her and her classmates struggling through 3 years or 4 or however many years it takes to graduate through a series of trials and errors and finally ending with all of them graduating and going about their own ways. Sorta like Azumanga.
There's also magic.

Explicit yuri romance between Akko and Diana.

this

This would have been amazing

Remove Croix.
More Yay.

You need more YAY in your life

Tweeny Witches remake but with 20 minute episodes so the directing isn't shoddy

Another season

>girls wear seifuku with short skirts instead
>bland self insert male protag who is attending witch school for some obscure reason
>lots of pantsu shots
>lots of male protag accidentally falling and groping the witches

Have based KyoAni make it instead of Triggershit.

>the word chariot didn't have is love
HAH, how's that for her being a slut?

More focus on the shiny rod or Akko learning to not be dogshit at magic.
More screentime for her roommates.

have a fun villain make diana an actual rival, make the main trio matter more remove croix and have woodfucker the real final boss

S2 is pretty much confirmed at this point, right? Are trigger really such hacks that they will end this in one more episode?

Remove at least a third of the Chariot episodes and. Shit was redundant and had no real payoff. Remove Andrew or give him a real role.

It was literally friendship. Again.

its already great
altho the source of rage magic being soccer is pretty silly but not in a bad way

or at least I don't think its silly in a bad way, what about the rest of Sup Forums?

the moment croix is introduced she gets shot in the head.

This

nobody wants to watch more of this shit and nobody wants to make more of this shit

I would watch S2, and I will a Diana figure.

>friendship is magic

I would watch a hundred episodes of this

Chariot plot was weak except for the big reveal about the magic shows

The show should focus more on Akko, Susy and Lotte. They are a fun trio. There needs to be someone to replace Diana as a rival/nemesis to get Akko worked up

>Susy and Lotte
Were never interesting, even in the OVAs. The show should focus on Akko and Diana.

That whole plot thread about not enough magic was dropped and never touched again. Unless there's a sudden deus ex machina where magic can be used all over the world now, magic's as good as dead.

>Unless there's a sudden deus ex machina where magic can be used all over the world now
You mean that thing they've been talking about finding the words to activate for half the show?

It's literally a stick that makes shiny shit happen in a small area.

how is it possible to miss the plot of a trigger show so hard

How about not make it an absolute fucking mess

also bring back that wacky almost loony toons-esque animation from the OVA, shit was great

finish the episode

I haven't watched this week's episode. Was Grand Triskoolaid revealed?

I think it went all downhill with croix.

Psst. It's not magic that can change the world, it's just another entertainment prop Akko will use together with Chariot when they travel around doing shows from now on.

"World changing magic" actually just means it inspires hope and makes a crowd giggle for a while.

>That whole plot thread about not enough magic was dropped and never touched again

>The driving motivation of the antagonist
>The power that the protagonist is unlocking
>The reason everyone is in the current situation in the first place
>dropped and never touched again

Nigger, they're going sacrifice it to stop the monster nuke rocket whatever. Ursula retired as Chariot, she won't be doing any shows.

>That whole plot thread about not enough magic was dropped and never touched again.
But it wasn't? Croix fixed it with technology, but magic was still dying worldwide. Thus the whole plan to find the Words and use the Grand Triskelion. What the hell were you watching?

Remove Croix and the retarded plot, actually focus on Akko becoming a better witch and finding the words, and flesh out and develop the rest of the cast instead of just giving everyone who is no Diana or Ursula a single episode an then shoving them into background.

Right, forgot Ursula has to burn up and die like the past love interests. Akko will be Shiny Tricycle from now on and do magic shows while witches slowly but surely die out but the show will end on a "there's always hope :^)" message.
I'm surprised there are so many people who missed the point of the reveal.
The grand triskelion can't change the world.
It's just another fancy magic artifact that does some flashy effects.
It's not going to suddenly solve the magic fuel problems all over the world.

The solution it's to make people care about magic again.

That's a pretty cool message to send but I doubt magic runs on actual hopes and dreams, though if it does I'll just say it's a cop-out and shut up. Guess we'll see.

1. This is Diana!
2. She just got NTR'd by her idol!
3. She's not going to stand for that!
4. She's going to have Akko for herself!
5. Diana!

>The grand triskelion can't change the world.

>Akko rejuvenates the entire Arcturus forest with a single wave of Grand Triskelion Claimh Solais
Please explain how magical Down's child Akko was able to cast a spell that filled an entire forest with life when the Grand Triskelion is only a party trick

>"A believing heart is your magic" literally repeated over and over again

I'm pretty sure it's like Dream Fuel Spirit, but without the the negative side effects of stealing magic of those affected by it. Imagine making a bunch of Akkos but with greater magical potential right off the bat.

It just made it colorful, the trees were already there.

>The grand triskelion can't change the world.
>It's just another fancy magic artifact that does some flashy effects.

I don't know how you reached that conclusion after Akko used the Rod+twig to transform the whole of Arcturus Forest. And she was just testing the thing.

As if anime wasn't bad enough now you motherfuckers are into something called YURI.
Basically, it's a chick who likes a chick, eating eachother out, and you say it isn't gay.
Well I'm here to tell you it's
𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐘
If I walked up to you right now, me being a loli and you being a christmas cake, and you were turned on by me that would be 𝐆𝐀𝐘.

More fanservice

I'm pretty sure Arcturus looked like it was dying and Grand Triskelion rejuvenated it.

People need to stop being retarded it was only party scale magic because Croix cheated and that is what she gets when she doesn't have a fully uncapped shiny rod to go with it. Any legitimate trial completion witch would have the Shiny Rod but Croix just tried a sequence break but the designers thought of this kind of attack.

Obviously the magic is powerful enough to restore the entire forest which is some powerful restoration/reconstruction magic.

I want to be the loli

Yes, and?

Maternal love for mother figures. Is not gay or yuri. Yurifags are just ok with any form.

poal.me/deotl4
poal.me/deotl4
poal.me/deotl4

And changing the entire weather system in the surrounding area and causing plants to rapidly grow over everything.

I'm going to laugh when both the Great Triskelion and the Shiny Rod are sacrificed to stop the rocketwhatever thing and amount to literally nothing in the end.

>though if it does I'll just say it's a cop-out

bro did you even watch the show
whats the phrase repeatedly said again and again and again

I'd make it a single 30 minute OVA and cut everything else.

Season 2 when?

>Kurowaaa!
>Sharioo!
When will they both just admit they still care about and don't hate each other and just make up already?

I haven't watched it since eraser stalled. Is the show not good anymore?

>tfw comfy witch school SoL is ruined by stupid action bullshit

It's great, just 𝐆𝐀𝐘.

The OVAs had a good amount of action and plot. I wouldn't call them SoL.

It's just an ongoing war between people who wanted episodic adventures and people who want an overarching story and people who are unhappy with either because the show got split 50/50 with both instead of focusing on one.

Remove witches

I meant the SoL aspects of the show. There were a lot of good episodes early on that had basically no action shit, it was just a show about witches. The farther its gone, however, more and more characters are being sidelined and the plot has gotten super serious. It feels like it became a different show after the halfway mark

So you want the show to be about Andrew? I'd be fine with that.

These sort of threads convinced me that there are legit mentally handicapped people on Sup Forums. I've seen far too many posts not getting blatantly stated shit.

Like...nearly everything.

Not being made by Trigger would be a good start.

Honestly, the only things that LWA did well were few individual episodes (1, 7, 8, 13) and the whole Chariot plot and plot twist, it was foreshadowed since the beginning, made sense and really tied all the loose ends.

Story, weak chuuni villain, inconsistent episode quality and the fucking use of side characters are its biggest weaknesses. You have multiple characters with good design and potential for interesting story arcs or background stories and Trigger abandons each of them for more retarded Akko shenigans and snail pace, barely noticeable character growth. She's supposed to have that yet I still feel like I'm watching the same episode 1 retard Akko after 24 episodes.

By going to a thread with an actual subject line and a non-bait OP.

I want season 2 to be the adventures of up-and-coming statesman Andrew with witches and magic as secondary unless the antagonist is a witch/wizard.

Diana can show up at events for aristocrats and Akko can show up whenever Andrew is being a pussy, but that's it.

Just adapt Diana's story into a third OVA with an actual budget.

I'd just continue the show with a second season. Thing with LWA is it's the kind of anime that could've afforded more episodes due to its premise. It'd continue with Akko being in her second easily. New rival who flat out dislikes her, new characters, more focus on side characters, more focus on the school, and if there has to be a plot, I'd make it the more simpler black and white/good vs evil story involving a powerful demon reawakening after the world magic is unsealed and plotting generic take over the world stuff.

Yes. It's in the form of a simple stick that only does party tricks, unless you have the maxed out Shiny Rod. You need the Rod in order to use the reconstruction magic, so Croix spent all that time to break the seal to obtain something she could not use.

I want Croixposters to leave.

I want 12 episodes dedicated to Andrew and Akko falling in love and kissing and some butt squeezes just to make everyone mad.

Probably people who try and multitask while playing episodes. I've met people like this and they ask really basic questions episodes later, as if they've missed major scenes.

PSA: You shouldn't multitask while watching something because you won't keep what you're reading in your mind. You'll be splitting your mental resources.