twitter.com/Cernovich/status/958535569314738176
twitter.com/seanmdav/status/958729969307398146
goupstate.com/news/20180131/trey-gowdy-not-seeking-re-election-to-congress
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"let's release the memo"
>"100%, imagine them"
>hours later a gop train attacked
2nd Civil War in America?

my local newspaper says trump shouldnt take credit for the economy because it was obama's plan that improved it, also Trump's fiscal reform only benefits the establishement and does nothing for the 'forgotten people'. I think Trump really dropped the ball this time, I'm not sure I can support him anymore.

I love Hope.

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN CONFIRMED

>tfw a drunken illegal was driving the truck

>anti-science
How many genders are there?
>valuing corporations over individuals
Those corporations are repeating your same talking points you useful idiot
>lack of compassion unless it affects them
Not an argument, you guys are the ones who want to bomb the middle east and Russia.
>disliking immigration when it's suddenly brown people
No I dislike immigration when it displaces the domestic population and leads them to literally be genocided you fucking kike.

God you guys are so easy to BTFO>anti-science
How many genders are there?
>valuing corporations over individuals
Those corporations are repeating your same talking points you useful idiot
>lack of compassion unless it affects them
Not an argument, you guys are the ones who want to bomb the middle east and Russia.
>disliking immigration when it's suddenly brown people
No I dislike immigration when it displaces the domestic population and leads them to literally be genocided you fucking kike.

God these guys are so easy to BTFO

>nonstop train coverage is boring
Back to regular scheduled Trish

Reshaping the Federal judiciary has the libs all pissy. Get used to it, it's gonna last for generations.

If that is true then Obama should take credit for Bush's economic collapse.

>tfw it was Bernie himself driving the truck

Stop stealing my schtick.

I love Hope Hicks.

oops I btfo him twice

More proof the left can't meme: twitter.com/i/moments/958698445027586048

Hmmm...

Judge Trey Gowdy?

>truck hits train carrying members of the GOP the day after the SOTU and on the week a highly damaging (to the deep state) memo is slating to come out
Nah its a coincidence, total accident.

MAGA

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/958535569314738176

LMAO. No wonder the Democrats aren't worried about funding. You Rethuglicans are leaving all on your own. LOL.

Sarah has some good looking legs

She got fat

I got good news. Greg Harper and his wife are okay. My congressman is alright.

why did gowdy and chaffetz both leave

Fuck Thernovich. Turn coat kike.

Its more than the wall, and its a good deal.

>I... its okay when king nigger did it

>hours later a GOP train attacked an innocent dump truck driver

Ftfy

Deep state has dirt on them.

>DNC is a metaphor for a dump truck filled with trash
>GOP is the "Trump Train" no brakes
>DNC stops on the train track
>DNC gets BTFO by "Trump Train" GOP
>Truck driver is critical condition, passenger is dead
>GOP passengers are fine
>DNC Truck demolished
>GOP Train looks to be in ok condition. One engine derailed but the other engine is fine.

This is a preview of the 2018 elections

That was really bad optics

But the train engineer died!

government quick or under-budget, ahead-of-schedule quick?

>Last for generations

Is this basically like the Supreme Court stuff?

>this is a problem
trump is electing judges because its his job is to its not fair!

I doubt going straight to the appeals court without ever having been a judge would fly. Could be wrong.

I'm guessing that Chaffetz is going after Hatch's seat and Gowdy wants to be a judge.

Another hour and nineteen minutes...

SCOTUS GOUDY!

who was on the train?

Morning /ptg/! How are you doing today!

fuck off, she's mine

Train engineer is fine.
Driver of the truck is critical. Passenger in truck cab dead.

BREAKING: FBI says it has "grave concerns" about accuracy of classified memo from Republicans on House intel committee.

Bernie I got cucked by the goys Sanders.

Irony is its actually insulting to hispanics, especially dreamers who they say have been here since childhood. Dems assume they are too stupid to know English?

Speak America, asshole!

Delusional

> th-they're RESHAPING the Judiciary with y-young Conservatives!
They're just screaming "no fair" because for 40 years they told themselves "the moral arc of the universe bends toward justice," which to their minds means "All those nasty conservatives will die of old age in, like, 30 years *sips tea*." We aren't "reshaping" anything, we're putting the Judiciary back on the fucking tracks.

FBI on Hse GOP memo: The FBI was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it. As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.

>That was really bad optics
Yeah. If he wanted to show off he could speak Spanish he should have made it look like an accident in passing, like on a hot mic or something.

thank goodness! I used to be a train engineer so it hit my feels.

GOP and senpai.

Yeah they're gravely concerned that it's highly accurate

A friendly reminder that Trump is merely memeing. He will NEVER fully go to war with the establishment, because deep down what he really craves is their acceptance. The reason he hates Obama and decided to run himself is because he couldn't stand that 'a goddamn nigger', much younger than him too, received all the praise and adulation and the privileges of the office of POTUS while he (Trump) hadn't.

He also as obsessed with being 'bigger' and 'better' than everyone else. If Bush launched 2 big unending wars, then IIIIIIIIIIII'll do 3!
In Trump's presidency he WILL launch one or more blatant, 9/11-tier false flags, and launch devastating new wars against Iran and NK, just so he can go down as a bigger 'war president' than Dubya, and finally earn the adulation of Israel, Wall St and the military-industrial complex that he so greatly craves.

If they can manage not to smoke pot, join a gang, get caught falsifying social security, graduate high-school, and be of high moral character for 12 years, then maybe they can stay

>Driver of the truck is critical

A shame his condition will deteriorate rapidly once they get him to the hospital
Preemptive F

This. Remember when rato and Lubio got into an espanol battle at that one debate?

NO AMNESTY

NO PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING????

WE HAVE THE HOUSE, SENATE, SCOTUS AND PRESIDENCY

FUCKING DEPORT THEM

IS IT ALL A SHAM??

It's a halcyon cry from Conservative, Inc. They just can't stomach the thought of a "hollowed institution" like the DoJ being beholden to Congressional oversight, which is exactly what this fucking is. The DoJ refused to give some surrounding documentation because ... well, just because. Because they feel they can. Because until now, no Congress or President has had the balls to rein them in.

A new day is dawning, lads. As Davis put it,
> "Congress shouldn't be allowed to inform the public about its constitutional oversight of obstructing agencies if those agencies object," must be in a copy of the Constitution I don't have.

twitter.com/seanmdav/status/958729969307398146 (embed)

>tfw it was my dream job as a young user

Wh-what was it like?

>D's screaming "It-It's full of lies!"

Then why are they so fucking terrified? Nancy Pelosi looked like she's on her way to the electric chair.

Yet if it was Hillary appointing liberal judges it would be the best thing ever because PROGRESS.

>gradually, I began to hate them

The opposite of what some of them said the other day.

All you mongoloids saying Gowdy is leaving the house because he is deep state are stupid. Any cursory glance of what the founders thought about legislators would see they were disgusted with the idea of professional politicians. They thought that people should have other jobs. Gowdy did his duty and is now going back to being a prosecutor (which he is really fucking good at). I wouldn't be surprised if he did become a judge though. He just seems a little too combative in the courtroom to be as stoic as your normal judge.

If it was an accident that's really sad

>FDR literally threatened to reshape the court to pass his Unconstitutional New
Deal
>The conservatives are remaking the judicial system by Constitutionally approving judges!
Glad Stras finally got through. I hate liberals. (You) have to realize everything they say is political gamesmanship. They will say anything and do anything to get elected.

That's just niggers still Loving their Democratic Jew overlords that enslaved them.

Then why don’t these faggots tell us these “omitted facts”

BREAKING: DEMOCRAT POWERHOUSE BOB BRADY WILL NOT SEEK RE-ELECTION

No its not "actually insulting" because most of the spics DO speak spanish, and very few of the "Dreamers" actually fit into the fake stereotypes they are portraying

grondald blumpf

Rowdy Gowdy as a 4th Circuit Court Judge... oh baby.

Considering his time as a prosecutor? Might have a few shitbags give him a hard time at a hearing but he'd get through

Neither will Gowdy.

ROWDY GOWDY ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT.
goupstate.com/news/20180131/trey-gowdy-not-seeking-re-election-to-congress

>In a statement, Gowdy said he plans to leave politics altogether to return to working in the justice system.

>“Words cannot adequately express my gratitude to the people of South Carolina for the privilege of representing them in the House of Representatives. The Upstate of South Carolina has an incredible depth and breadth of assets including numerous women and men capable of representing us. I will always be grateful for the opportunity to serve in the People’s House and—prior to Congress—to advocate on behalf of justice in our court systems.

>“I will not be filing for re-election to Congress nor seeking any other political or elected office; instead I will be returning to the justice system. Whatever skills I may have are better utilized in a courtroom than in Congress, and I enjoy our justice system more than our political system. As I look back on my career, it is the jobs that both seek and reward fairness that are most rewarding.

“There is no perfect time to make this announcement, but with filing opening in six weeks, it is important to give the women and men in South Carolina who might be interested in serving ample time to reflect on the decision.

>“Whatever skills I may have are better utilized in a courtroom than in Congress, and I enjoy our justice system more than our political system. As I look back on my career, it is the jobs that both seek and reward fairness that are most rewarding,” said Gowdy, a former assistant U.S. attorney.

>Gowdy is one of the most high-profile Republicans in the House. He serves as chairman on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and is a top member on the House Intelligence Committee.

>because deep down trump wants x
Wew lad, how can i argue against that

> the best Democrats can come up with is a Kennedy jibbering in Spanish about "your struggle is """our""" struggle"
Christ almighty, the absolute state

Concern shilling is getting lazier

? Niggers get endless gibs every goddamn year, there is only a small fraction of black men who care about stuff like "black unemployment"

Never was a big fan of Hope but compared to Mrs. Shrek and Crypt Keeper, she's comes out as an easy 9.

Ok, that's actually funny.

Fuck Trump and get off my Sup Forums.

"accident"ly a garbage truck near Charlottesville, WV stopped on the tracks of a train that is known to have GOP congressmen on it.

Something fucky's going on.

I agree, but until the Republic is fully restored. The right needs to play by the same slimy tactics as the left.

If they’ve been here since childhood they likely peak english better than spanish

Straight out of the Trudeau playbook. Cringe.

Does anyone have that Gleeful about his high death count Train Operator Story?

He may be the next SCOTUS!

it was okay drunks were a nuisance though. It wasn't very well paying though.

Explain this

this

way to avoid the points you fucking kike

>rowdy

Mr. bark is worse than his bite man