Ron Paul on Trump: Make America Poor Again

twitter.com/RonPaul/status/958755064562311168

Other urls found in this thread:

members.sonsoflibertyacademy.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based grandpa, he should be the president.

Ron Paul Revolution

m8 he's great but he's too old now; they've robbed him of the only time he really could've done it. The best we could hope for is Rand to run and have Ron close by.

>Crazy people get less crazy with age.

>Ron Paul still salty that Trump won while he lost multiple times

Get over it gramps.

neck yourself boomer cunt.

>Emotional appeal as opposed to logical reasoning
>Let people criss the border! Skin color is nothing compared to values!!
>Statistically false
Come on man, this is why Im no longer mainstream Libertarian

>borders
You fags keep bringing up that gay little strawman, but it's not a libertarian issue per se, and libertarians in general are divided over it
>emotional appeal
Retard

Ron Paul is the best.

wtf is the guy(s) who run Ron Paul's twitter's deal?? it's not Ron Paul that's for sure. I have some theories but I don't think anyone would believe them

>it's not Ron Paul that's for sure.

Someone's upset.

I like Ron Paul for doing this we cannot forget our principles but if Obama is allowed to get 10T in debt for giving phones to niggers we should be able to modernize our trains, airports, roads and build new important buildings and skyscrapers with our 1.5T.

Wage growth has been nonexistent since the 70s. Clinton, Bush, and Obama didn't do jack shit to change that. Neither will Trump. Just because it is reaching a boiling point now and people are realizing it doesnt mean it is because of evil Drumpf.

>let’s do something retarded in response to something retarded

IT WAS HIS TURN

nobody's upset fag, it's just, the writing style and tone is not that of Ron Paul, it's that of a social media team... unless Ron Paul's been moonlighting as a Kotaku intern or something. same goes for Bernie Sanders, whom I've never liked nor supported. I follow all these fucks on twitter because I like seeing a stream of what every one of these fuckers is trying to publicly meme. everyone agrees that Trump and a few others write their own tweets, but the rest of these faggots have social media people or teams ghostwriting Buzzfeedesque tweets on these public figures' twitters

Ron Paul should call his show the "I talk about Trump Show". Since Trumps is elected Ron Paul doesn't give any significant speeches anymore. He has just become a political commentator who uses Trump as a way to clickbait.

Hahahahahaha laughing all the way to the White House. Lubertarins will always lose. The future is fascist.

SAVE US MAGNETO

It is a major issue that they need to take a stance on in order to ever gain some shred of useful support, tiptoeing around that bullshit gets them nowhere.
>retard
What did I say thst was retarded? That was a response to the retweet, and how the Libertarians use as much emotional appeal as anyone else.

Congrats on just discovering his show, but he started it during the Obama administration after he retired. The man is 82 years old.

The present is a 20 trillion dollar debt to Jews that our tax dollars pay interest on. You retards never talk about that.

exactly fucking this, see my post above. I personally believe Paul and Sanders both are being used (whether they knew it at first or not) as controlled opposition for Trump.

I like him, but he is too fucked up offering gold standard, which is a financial equivalent of going full amish. It has some appeal, but is not going to work.

I knew him since 2012, but he lost his way after Trump got elected.

We're talking about his youtube channel, you stupid nigger. Ron Paul has been consistent, you just went full retard after Trump got elected and started ignoring all of the problems you focused on during previous presidents.

IT WAS HIS TURN

>Waaah, nobody is allowed to criticize any of Trump's policies or they are literal undercover agents
I wish you could realize how retarded you sound

members.sonsoflibertyacademy.com/

Watch this now and become a libertarian.

did he actually lose his way though? or is he just being used as controlled opposition?

there's nothing wrong with criticizing Trump's mannerisms and policies at all... but when you wholly rebrand yourself as a caricature of yourself constantly grumpily wagging his finger at Trump about literally everything and never EVER admitting that ANYTHING Trump's doing is in ANY way positive for the country at all... it really makes you think.

Ron Paul's been in and around Washington long enough to understand What's Really Going On Behind The Scenes, and I believe he is intelligent enough to have done so by now, because he seems like a pretty smart guy. thus, he should know that in order to attain his glorious Libertarian future, the swamp must be drained, the Deep State must be neutered and then swiftly put down. sure he can criticize Trump policy when appropriate, but as I've said above, he SURELY must be aware of that Trump represents the Deep State Counter-Coup (US military intelligence) that is currently purging the traitors from our government, and for that alone, it hardly seems in his best interests to rebrand himself as the Everything Trump Says And Does Is Wrong And Here's Ten Reasons Why Guy, yet that's totally what he's become, at least on Twitter. again, Bernie Sanders, pretty much same thing.