How can you justify being for civil liberties and freedom, but get upset by white women who fuck black men...

How can you justify being for civil liberties and freedom, but get upset by white women who fuck black men? Isn't it their God given right to coal burn?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Betraying your race isn't a right.

WHACHU GONNA DO WH*TE BOI?

But why not?

That's an opinion based on insecurity, not a fact.

t. Mutts

I personally don't give a shit because it's cleaning the gene pool. I want all the coal burning traitors gone and that will happen in a couple generations. It's similar to how conservatives are naturally out breeding liberals.

>How can you justify being for civil liberties and freedom,
Im not

I am 100% for them having the freedom to give us something to laugh about.

By all means, go ahead and kill your family line.

honestly i just cant understand it more than anything. Black people to me legitimately look and smell like animals from the zoo, I dont understand how or why attractive women would date them.

The toll can be lent in credit, but sooner of later, the debt comes due.

Not an argument.

Why are you obsessed with the woman? Why not become the black man and fuck all white womyn?

femocentrist wh*te boi

>tfw black

Someone PLEASE point me to this fantasy world were white women are begging for black cock cause I sure as fuck haven't seen anything.

It isn't that white women don't like white men, it's that white women don't like YOU!

One second your posting online dating stats showing how white women really, really don't like dating black guys then the next minute your claiming they are flocking to us

>How can you justify being for civil liberties and freedom, but get upset by those who are capable of contributing to and maintaining that system flushing away their genetics by mixing with populations who are genetically incapable of contributing to and maintaining that system?
Pretty easy question to answer, OP.

Who decides this? You and your personal army of bitter virgins?

i don't think white women look at niggers and think yeah we're gonna have babies together, it's always accidental. They get with a nigger for the novelty and the bbc meme. Most women subconsciously decide if they want babies with a man by looking at the symmetry of his face. No woman could look at a nigger and think yeah our children are going to be beautiful.

They can burn the coal,
but they will pay the toll.

>Who decides this?
Science, mainly. see

This

If that were true, how did coal burners come to be in the first place? Only non-coal burners give birth to coal burners.

This. Black do not have features that I would call attractive. They look like fucking monkeys.

>burner squeezes out halfrican
>tyrone leaves
>everyone else has to pay for halfrican
>”m-muh right to make bad decisions and take your money at gunpoint”

>women subconsciously decide if they want babies with a man by looking at the symmetry of his face

Nah they want a strong thug to father the baby and symmetric soyboy top take care of it

How is it a god-given right?

Coal burning sluts are worthless anyway, damaged goods from broken homes mostly and fat disgusting landwhales that don't deserve to carry white genetics in their polluted wombs.
If niggers took care of their kids most of us wouldn't even notice. It's no long a matter of civil liberties when the taxpayers are picking up the tab to raise the little half-boons.

>he thinks people can't have opinions in a civilization that is for civil liberties and freedom
OP is a retard

This. I wouldn't give two shits if it wasn't subsidized by whites.

Dem Pure Aryan Genez... Flushed Away .... Just like dat.

>for civil liberties and freedom
Sup Forums is a neo-fascist board, dumbass

kek

>no argument to be found
Nice cherry picks.

I don’t give two fucks and any white guy who does is probably a turbo virgin who has never actually fucked or dated white women. They are trash

>being for civil liberties and freedom
nice meme fuckhead

kill yourself

Because God is a nigger
>Pharaoh gives order to kill all the jewish firstborn babies
>God in retaliation kills all the Egyptian firstborn babies, regardless of their individual innocence

Uh oh. Asian slanty pussy worshipping nu-male soyboy that isn't man enough dominate and hold on to a white woman detected.

Stacy will date black Chad because Stacy will date Chad. She will not date blacks below that level. The white women who date lower tier blacks are damaged goods in one way or another.

The remaining will be raped by sub saharan Africans the west is importing. While most of Sup Forums is all about white nationalism, they don't care about the other half of whites(females)

lol true

kill yourself you shit colored monkey

I get upset, but I don't want it to be prohibited. Actually, it disgusts me and then I lose interest in the woman, you can't unblack that shit.

>what is recessive genetics and social pressure?

In the old world, everyone married right and had like 12 kids, because that's what society expected. They didn't have the freedom to act on their shitty genes. Now they do, so coal burners burn coal instead of marrying white men, and liberals kill their children instead of breeding.

I’m not even Christian but your opinion is fucking retarded. God supposedly also nuked two cities full of faggots and degenerates and you’re going to complain about collateral damage?
>muh think of le children!
Children grow up and lose their innocence, inevitably

Muzzlem easily outbreeding conservative. What would you do with that?

Freedom of Association

White women have the freedom to burn coal, and White society has the freedom to exile her.

there are more black women getting upset on instagram when one posts a white guy grabbing her ass than the population of pol

remove kebab

Women always make terrible decisions, thats why historically and traditionally women never made the decisions.

If a criminal, rapist, murderer, serial killer, drug dealer etc gets jail time and get attention in media, they get loads of letters from women.

Thats how fucking stupid ass decisions women make.

Yes ofcourse we are for a free and civil liberty society, where MEN make the decisions.
Young female should be like it was before the property of the father or the nearast related oldest male until she gets married.

Women have a brain of a squirrel and are sandwich makers, you can twist this questions any way you want, but they are unfortunately nothing else than a sex object and sandwich makers, they are good for nothing else.
For all other productive things in society you have men.

>No WHITE woman could look at a nigger and think yeah our children are going to be beautiful.

Isn’t it their freedom to be upset by whatever they want? They’re not prohibiting it they just don’t want to date her when she becomes a single mom. And it’s their right and freedom to do so.

Freedom is fake you faggot. liberty and Christianity= coal burning

Nothing wrong with it you know the facts ahead of time and you don’t mind being called a coalburner and you don’t mind your children looking like Batmite.

>burner squeezes out halfrican
Friendly reminder that half-African still identifies itself as pure African.

Christianity isnt wrong.
The middle eastearn traditional orthodox real christianity isnt wrong.

But the watered down, infiltrated, fake-values of Protestantism and Roman church, thats not the real christian values, but imposters infiltrated and destroying the value of christ, (((they))) did it.

This is the correct answer. Without govt support, coalburning would cease immediately.

There's no way God is a nigger. We'd still be just sitting with no lights because he wouldn't want the po-po to catch him.

You can have all the white women you want its not like it matters anyhow.

it's their genetics though, youre not the owner of every white womens genetics, they have the right to flush their genes if they want

This. Is actually necessary to rid the white race of the nigger loving cucks. The only whites who remain will be white nationalists.

but does such a gene even exist? or do white women just race mix because they want to ?

Don't expect any internal consistency with Sup Forums's hate-boner for random shit like race mixing...just like SJWs many on here want to be the victim in every xazs8

Case* phone was being dumb

Black women don't even want you so you race trade. Keep doing it. The white gene is dominant, and your children will be forced to marry inside their race, or let their race die. Smart nigger isn't so smart. He's killing himself slowly and us white me are helping erase you, one slutty nigger bitch at a time.

Every time you have a child with a white women, the child has lighter skin than you. You're killing yourselves and you think it makes you look tough. In 100 years there will be no more blacks. It's beautiful.

dayum they askin for my WHITE MEAT

This is the funniest shit, do you fucking niggers actually think pictures of coons with race traitors will trigger us, make us angry, or somehow demoralize us?

Nothing could be further from the truth, when the day of the rope comes the fucking coal burners will be up there swinging right after we're done with you and whatever mongrel spawn that were born from bestiality.

We don't want those whores anyways, every white slut that fucks a porch monkey announces to the rest of the white world that they are trashy tramps driven by animal desires.

I'm grateful every time a nigger helps point out a disloyal woman to the rest of us, we don't want her, her disloyal genetics won't contribute to the future of whiteness, and each generation of you niggers becomes less and less Black.

You are helping us purge undesirable genetics from the white race at the same time you reduce the overall influence of Black genetics in the world. Then you have the stupidity and total lack of awareness to post and brag about how you're "winning".

Seriously thank you for making the world a better place for the white race, you dumb fucking coons.

Because I'm against bestiality

>Al-Muqaddasi (945/946-1000) was a medieval Muslim geographer

>"Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that "there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people -- but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence."[4]

>Al-Muqaddasi (fl. 966), Kitab al-Bad' wah-tarikh, vol.4

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People

T. White boi pretending not to be sour

As a mixed guy I don't find black women attractive mainly because they're ugly but also I don't look Black at all(I'm basically an Arab).
I find white women attractive but it feels awkward being with someone who doesn't look like me.

It's either find a mixed woman or be alone desu

Holy fucking kek hhahahahahahaha

civil liberties and freedom for whites, smith, jefferson, and locke all only wanted rights for white men

It isnt about what they want is about what is right for the race, dumbfuck wetback. You can see the results of racemixing? See latin America the place from your peasant piece of shit parents fled

>he wrote almost a thesis about how not mad he is

yeah Id say you got triggered white boy

>Nigger without arguments
Like pottery

I'm not. I think people waste their freedom and that Jews use civil liberties to subvert society to their own ends

the hottest black girls ALWAYS go for white cock

How can black men with sick "fuck the slave masters wife" sex fetish even compete with the ideal all white couple... stick with your own kind.

Sadly they all were molested by their white fathers. We are opposed to them being driven down a path of self-destruction because of jews and nigs manipulating their emotional and psychological problems.

A more realistic depiction.

I personally don't care all that much. Even the few of them that aren't grossly obese or ugly tend to have mental issues.

A black girl can be attractive and of sound mind and date a white guy, but not the other way around.

>How can you justify being for civil liberties and freedom
Nobody here does that. Fuck off!

we're not upset, its just that you have disgraced your people and thrown away your genes. more like disappointed.

the black guy is happy because he wins. he gets better genes for his kids, a prettier girl than if she was black and now he can go yachting on the weekends with his new family. thats if he doesnt have a kid with the woman and leave her as typical.

Also, you need to check racial preferences. essentially white boys are the most admired by all the races on average, black guys and asians are the least admired. asian woman are the same for their feedback from men as well black women being the least admired.

its just pop culture and this new (((wave))) of multiculturalism that is being pushed ion only white countries. other wise you wouldnt think that.

sorry ole whitey still be dominating shit. the only way to beat us to cheat and have govts prevent us from cleansing the world of useless people. we should just split the world in half. half to whites and half to asians. at least i respect them.

It's a non-issue. Women that hail from the most superior of races willing to sleep with animals of the lowest race not being offered a chance to have their genes carried over into future white generations leaves us better off.

Of course it exists moshie

we be gettin all dem white wimminz!!

This shit looks so unnatural, disgusting and just flat-out wrong. How low does a girl's self esteem have to be with a godforsaken nigger bastard?

White women who fuck black men end up as single mothers on welfare. I would have no problem with fat white women resorting to black men if we didn’t have to pay for their mongrels

Simple, I am not for unrestrained civil liberties AKA degeneracy. You're dismissed.

pls let your wife fuck an isis member in front of you.

I for one think it’s beautiful. We get our trash taken out for us and white women for once get to feel intellectually superior to someone.

This is the problem with (((lolbergtarians))), they will fight for their daughters' and sisters' RIGHT to miscegenate. Either they believe there is nothing wrong with it or because saying anything against miscegenation goes against their dogshit ideology despite any personal views.

FPBP
Preserve diversity.
Love your heritage.
Protect it for posterity.

Not for blacks

I love seeing white women get degraded by niggers

Only white men are obsessed with preserving their race. I don't care.