BALT/pol/ + Finland general Kill all russians eddition

1.Talk about politics and news
2.Don't respond to baits
3.If you aren't Baltic ask and questions you have
4.Post Baltic related news happenings and baltic stuff in general

NEWS

BALTICS IN GENRAL

Ukraine removes Latvia, Estonia and 3 other countries from its list of tax havens

LINK

baltictimes.com/ukraine_removes_latvia__estonia_and_3_other_countries_from_its_list_of_tax_havens/

News in LATVIA

Latvian banking sector makes EUR 236 million in 2017 profit

LINK

baltictimes.com/latvian_banking_sector_makes_eur_236_million_in_2017_profit/

News in ESTONIA

Estonia to triple amount of language teaching for refugees, spend EUR 400,000 in 2 yrs

(ESTONIA YES)

LINK

baltictimes.com/estonia_to_triple_amount_of_language_teaching_for_refugees__spend_eur_400_000_in_2_yrs/

News in LITHUANIA

Lithuania has no plans of raising profit tax - finmin

LINK

baltictimes.com/lithuania_has_no_plans_of_raising_profit_tax_-_finmin/

News in FINLAND

Finnish telecoms firm Elisa posts best-ever annual result

LINK

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_telecoms_firm_elisa_posts_best-ever_annual_result/10051994

FOLK

LATVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ItOGZC5CyVQ

ESTONIA
youtube.com/watch?v=R-fsTAnmNIY

LITHUANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=W_pFPSdz82U

FINLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=xO7Xf9qBNTs

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0q569DJAn0c
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
youtu.be/560QFEz2F14
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
railjournal.com/index.php/europe/rail-baltica-launches-design-tender-for-first-latvian-sections.html?channel=000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats your plan B if EU falls apart ?

Please come back home LittlePoland... i mean Lithuania. We miss you a lot! We forgive you, now please come back home, we are worried!
youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y

What do you mean by ''plan b''?
You mean the gibs?They acord for about 5% of gdp thats literaly nothing and even then gibs mostly go to pockets of corupt politicians not average Balt, im preaty sure we will do fine without EU.

Lenkija nera tikra krasta. Jus esite durnelius slavai, kuris gera per daug ir verkia apie vokietija ir rusija kasdiena. Nuzudyk save.

youtube.com/watch?v=0q569DJAn0c

No I mean territorial integrity of your country. Putin would Crimea the shit out of your country if he could

ANY U LADS WATCHED THA' MAN UT'D GAME. WE FOOKIN PUMPED 'EM YEAH

WAAAHEEEHY
GET IN THERE MY SON

nah we have NATO

Why would they come back to your shithole?

Pic related is your plan b if EU and NATO falls.

Because they love us ok! Its complicated

Well, it applies to them too that's why i'm asking

bloga gramatika, zinau. bet dar gali suprasti, taip?

yra labai idomu pamatyti kad lenkiams dar skauda sedeti po taip daug metus

WAAY HEY

ANY OF U FOOKERS SPOT ME A COUPLE QUID ILL PAY U BACK WHEN ME GYRO CASHES IN YEA

That map is a bullshit tho, Russia is poor shithole and poland is a bit richer then rest of Baltics except Estonia.

Commonwealth when?

I dont think you understand what GDP per capita is.

some kind of Federation would be a better idea

We get to join Nordic threads AND Baaltic threads?? Lovely!

Also Russia is cool

POLAND U THOT STEP THE FUCK AWAY

And this is why you dont link other generals in brit/pol/....

How about this map ? DO you like this one ?

I have a question for all three countries- how likely is it that your nations will ever form a union? That can be either a state union, or economic/defence union. I know there were plans in the 20th century, but i think that was led by German nobles which got kicked out because they thought they owned the place.
But since all three of you share a common interest in not ever wanting to be part of Russia again, is it likely to happen today?

>Russia is cool

Your ancestors will be doing some underground RPMs lad

Russian expansion into the Ukraine, Baltics, Belarus, and Poland is a much better idea.

bit racist that, Mbwembe best goal scoring man for Souf F.C.
Got his shirt and everything got it at the SOUF F.C shop opened up in the shopping centre, got the Souf F.C calendar and the Souf F.C candle cos me missus loves it when im all romantic like.
You bought the official Souf F.C ball yet mate? New ones comin' out next month.

See that cheeky little tap in to the back of net from Al-Bumbeke last night? What a ledge.

I wery well understand what that is, and trust me gdp per capita trust me your map is bullshit.

You posted a median wage map, it has nothing to do with gdp per capita, also it might be outdated.

tell that to your grandpa

Lengva suprast, susikalbėtum Lietuvoi

How can I immigrate into a Baltic state if I have money but don't know any of the languages?

>We get to join Nordic threads AND Baaltic threads?
Yes becose unironicaly your BALTIC
>Also Russia is cool
Not sure if your ancestors would agree
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

Pls write your president and ask for election observers be sent to Sweden.

youtu.be/560QFEz2F14
I paid for this with taxes

Sweden must be eradicated. I hate Swedes

Not sure our economies need tome recovering before we can think of some political or economic union, as for military one we are allready in NATO so no point of that.

Yeah and let them destroy more of east Prussia, fuck that. Poland should at least reclaim it and kick out the Russians.

It's not bullshit, it's the latest figures from the world bank. If you understand what GDP per capita is, why are you posting wage figures to compare it with? That's dumb and tells me you don't know what it means.

What in the fuck is this? Too cringe to even watch

Do you have Baltic ancestry?

not really. Its easy for them to occupy Crimea with Population of around 2 mil with Russians comprising 1.49 million. Its a different story when you try to occupy a country of 38 million.
The topography is fucked. Northern European Plain is flat as a board easy to invade.
NOT everyone can be surrounded by a moat mate

t. Polish mutt with 1/8th ancestry.
Poland should be wiped off the map and divided between Germany and Russia, with a few scraps to Lithuania on the Baltic coast.

>poles
>reclaiming east prussia

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

Hitler and Stalin did it just fine.

Okay mate hope SD wins good luck

You had me at
>Poland should be wiped off the map

those tribes were colonized by the germans

No, German/Dutch, I just want to live in a Baltic country because they have high percentages of blonde hair blue eyed people (close to nords/Germany/dutch) but seem to not be impacted by the EU's migrant quotas because the PEW research report showed them all to be less than 0.2% muslim in 2050 even with the "high" migration estimate

You guys wery well know that Estonian economy is doing better then rest of Baltics and russia is poor shithole that map the britanon posted dosen't make any actual fucking sence.

Wtf, when did Estonia cuck out to the Mongloid orcs?

Go learn what GDP and GDP per capita are.

Negative on that, Prussian-Anglo mutt, love me dad.
I couldn't agree with that more, return Prussia in its entirety to Germany. Fuck the Russians, I'd never be expelled to America.

The only muslims in Lithuania are the descendents of Tartars who fought under Lithuanian command, 40-50 or so families were given land to form a small town. Today's population of Lithuanian Tartars is pretty low, either disregarding Islam, or practicing a very secular form of it.

Fuck off, Cryptajeets.
There are good and bad things about the poles, but whatever you think of them, we need *somewhere* to send them back too.

Everyone knows what is the only real solution to our problems. We have to re-unite. This time we will have even better Winged Hussars.

In nominal terms, Russia has the 12th highest GDP in the world. While Estonia is 104.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

>>Poland should be wiped off the map
Aye!
WTF with them Baltic's being friendly (bendy) with poles?

Send them back to Poland and then wipe Poland off the map.

Sorry but id your not an ethnic Balt you can't move.Even more so if you don't speak any Baltic language.

well, I don't know about Hitler he lost the war. Probably, because the terrain to the east was so flat that the red army could just steamroll all they way through to Berlin.

Also you don't know all the facts.We lost the September campaign because we were never preparing to fight with the 3rd Reich in the first place. All through the 30s Polish military was setting up defenses in the east of the country. Hitler was offering Poland an alliance. There is an interesting book about it called "Pact Ribbentrop-Beck"

>Fuck off, Cryptajeets.
>There are good and bad things about the poles, but whatever you think of them, we need *somewhere* to send them back too.
Khazaria*

Also you are forgetting

Please stop burger

>Finnish telecoms firm Elisa posts best-ever annual result
nice, good for Elisa. I'm enjoying my internet speeds for 5€/month. Pic related:

>new_commonwealth66.jpg

GOOD NEWS; EVERYONE!
You'll be more connected to the rest of the EU, and it seems to be going rather smoothly!
railjournal.com/index.php/europe/rail-baltica-launches-design-tender-for-first-latvian-sections.html?channel=000

Would having a Dutch passport make any difference or no?

>Ukraine
KKKEK

looks like a great recipe for a civil war

That's the thing: there is no plan B. To anyone with a functional head on their shoulders it is clear as day that we haave no future - we gave the chance away willingly. WILLINGLY! The 3 pillars of nationhood: own currency, goverment: and army are all signed off now, we have neither anymore. Demographically we are fucked, and the GPD and national growth are but a mirage cast by the European Union, as all of it is externalized.

Of course OP will disagree and go on his usual dyslexic mantra about communism and how we have a successful economy and such, but in the end it is all just feelgood propaganda we like to tell ourselves to sleep easier at night. OP is delusional only because he lives in Rīga, which is not representative of the rest of the country at all. The EU is propping them up heavily though centralization all while neglecting the rest of the nation.

If not for us being part of the EU we would have been Ukraine'd a lon time ago, as the exact same Yanukovich scenario was (and still is) brewing n out government. Sadly we are a failed state.

Never going to happen. Russia would nuke the fuck out of you and fuck you in the ass.

fucking hell. Fuck work, imma just be a NEET. I give up on Finland.

as it goes for moving to any country, knowing at least the basics of the language is crucial. You could maybe survive with only knowing english in Vilnius, but I doubt it

You are making a lot of statements without any evidence. It's a good polemic but you haven't made an actual argument.

Yeah well you didn't counqer Courland, you had to protect it and you fucking failed to do it, swedes and latter russians took it.

this time the hakkapeliittas will fight alongside poland

>rail baltica
Migrants (welcome) highway*

>Sadly we are a failed state
He's taken the latvian-pill, time to put this one out of it's misery.

we all do.

We can get tactical nukes from Burgers.

Today I noticed that it's easy for me to pronounce japanese words. Were we samurais n shit?

It would of corse since Netherlands are in EU but then again as i said you need to learn langiage at least, also your not an ethnic Balt.......

Latviešu nacionālistu/labējo Discord serveris

4kbbhw

Let us see that happen.
Burgers will be in civil war by 2050.

>Implaying they will stay and will not leave for Germany in a matter of few weeks

I hope so. One can predict with certainty which side will win.

You should commit suicide

Baltic nuclear program when? We need some fireworks for west and east.

i noticed it for myself too kinda, must be something along the lines of similiar language groups idk

Don't worry sven good old baltics got your back

After we recover from gomunizm

Ye, started watching animes recently and it was quite shocking how piss easy pronunciation was, ppl on the net usually claims that is its hard.

I hope your NEET money will be enough to buy some booze from us.

My argument is living here. My argument is seeing what is happening, and the likely future scenarios. And all of them are varying degrees of bad.
We are completely dependant on external production now, and apparently won't do without tens of thousands of migrant workers in the next few years. Our govt. is looking towards Ukraine, Poland, Belarus and the Balkans to look for migrants. And do you think they will leave? Or will they even integrate? No, they will allign with the Russian 5th column already here and just bolster their numbers. An with Rail Baltica being a thing guarantees that we will get our fair share of 3rd worlders too.
Once the west collapses under it's own weight they will all migrate here, and our westernized youth will welcome them. The brainwashing is happening already, in kindergartens even.

EU stole our nuclear power plant and Russians demolished that radar in your country when they left, a lot needs rebuilding.

Latvians just don't want to be culturally enriched.

Its like EU is saying "Oh hey Latvians, you are having problems with populations growth? Here's some west African Muslim men, no , no you don't have to thank us"