I want an anime to show my granddad in the hospital

I want an anime to show my granddad in the hospital.
he's bored to death having a blood transfusion for four hours,

He's a fur trader/mountain man loves wild west and colonial time period history and never seen an anime before

Anything spring to mind?
Thinking about pic related

I'm sure he'd appreciate Boku no Pico.

Trigun

spice and wolf is awesome,
Dub isnt bad, I prefer sub.
Don't expect him to stop watching anime after this...

Is the dub good

>an anime to show my granddad
Do your granddad a favor and don't bore him with these cartoons he can't comprehend the way you do because of generation gap thing

He is sitting here falling asleep at fox news complaining about not doing anything so I think it's better than the hospital TV

Your lie in april

Good enough.

Give him a book or an e-reader
Thinking you can get your grandparents/parents into anime is always a cringey idea

1. spice and wolf
2. "shuumatus nani shitemasuka isogashii desuka sukutte moratte iidesuka"(Long title, no short variant to my knowledge)
3. Maybe the "Rakuen Tsuihou - Expelled from paradise" movie. (adventure virtual world vs reality storyline, pretty neat and i think adults would like it, dub is better than sub for that one)

Honestly thats all I got. I can't see an older gentlement watching anything else would likely not be his taste...

but what does that have to loose?

The gains are tremendous, Inherit an anime fans belongings!

>2. "shuumatus nani shitemasuka isogashii desuka sukutte moratte iidesuka"(Long title, no short variant to my knowledge)
SukaSuka

forcing your granddad to watch your favorite chinese cartoon sounds like a bad idea m8

much appreciated user,
I had alot of trouble remembering this title.

To put it in perspective
we used to watch golf together until I was like 4 (I liked golf I was a weird toddler)

he was bored to death but he'd go into that room by choice for hours and watch with me so anime won't be anything to what he's sat through

This, don't torment him with fucking anime. Just spend some time with him and talk to him, it will be far better for him to spend time with his grandson rather than watch chink cartoons.

Cowboy Bebop?

We're both quiet and find it hard to talk without something to watch or do together

You'll only accelerate his demise

Just rent or download some western movies.

Unfortunate, but I think smoking 3 packs of cigarettes less than 3 hours after intense chemotherapy accelerated the train to its speed limit.

Latching on to suggestion thread like a parasite. I'm trying to decide what anime to watch. Haven't seen tons of anime, but my reactions so far:

Loved:
Death Note
Fate/Zero

Enjoyed enough to keep watching:
Attack on Titan
Sword Art Online (first half of both seasons was good, second half of both seasons was garbage)
Black Butler

Meh/disappointing:
Hellsing
The Irregular
Expelled from Paradise
FST/Unlimited Blade Works
Samurai Flamenco (started awesome, kind of went downhill for me)
MushiShi
Psycho-Pass

Kill it with fire / couldn't make it past 30 seconds:
Dragon Ball Z
Some bullshit show that was about power suits? It was so bad the name was seared from my memory.

I humbly request your wisdom, Sup Forums.

a little slow are we?

Cool story bro.

Ah, my apologies. I shall flagellate myself accordingly. 3 seasons of pokemon shall be my punishment.

>I humbly request your wisdom, Sup Forums.

Try killing yourself. With taste that shit, you deserve nothing less or more.

not but i had the experience to watch anime with my grandad before he died, he enjoyed the experience, and wanted to watch more, he was a serious type of person and enjoyed reading, so everything was far better than watching fox news at the hospital, the only thing i regret is not watching jin-roh with him, at least he saw record of lodoss war.

>continues to look for friendly people on Sup Forums

download old western films for him.
normies don't get anime

have you never heard about movies or tv shows?
there are so many good tv shows you could show him from the last 5 years before outing yourself as a chinese cartoon faggot