Sup Forums BTFO

Well, well, it's a nothingburger after all. They didn't even bother to fact check it (per sources familiar with the matter). I guess that we now know for sure why McCabe left, so he won't have to deal with this shitshow anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_A._Wray#Private_law_practice
heavy.com/news/2017/05/christopher-chris-wray-ray-fbi-director-us-attorney-comey-bio/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/30/fbi-officials-review-surveillance-memo-could-not-cite-any-factual-inaccuracies-source.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wray is lying.

We should have known when he sailed through the confirmation hearings.

HAHA stupid drumpftards

This.

JUST

The absolute state of journalism

According to a plant standing next to a person familiar with the thinking of a person who overheard the person telling a person familiar with the Director

Like it's any surprise, the DOJ also said this. Even if it isn't true , they're trying to discredit ot because that's what people who don't want a shitstorm do, so rather than give Trump another win after last night.

>hey man there's stuff you don't know that proves it wrong
>we're not going to tell you what though

>Wray acted as New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's personal attorney during the Bridgegate scandal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_A._Wray#Private_law_practice

>Among other testimony, when asked if he believed that the investigation into Russian election interference and possible links to Trump's campaign is a "witch hunt", he stated that he did not.

>(((Kapur)))
>(((Bloomberg)))

>Wray Worked in the Justice Department With James Comey & Robert Mueller, Threatening to Resign With Them During Comey’s White House Showdown in 2004

heavy.com/news/2017/05/christopher-chris-wray-ray-fbi-director-us-attorney-comey-bio/

>it isn't the narrative (((we))) have spent decades constructing so it is a false narrative

jesus they just never stop with this shit do they.

I am familiar with US politics, when do I get my CNN interview?

>according to my ass

hahaha

Fake anarcho-capitalist, the fuck is appealing to Authority.

Or just shitposting, very ancap

Yah but #me-too .
The plant was jerked off on by Weinstein.
So it must be real .

yeah no shit. Pretty fucking accurate.

Devin Nunes is a retard. He’s not smart enough to pull off what he was trying to do.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/30/fbi-officials-review-surveillance-memo-could-not-cite-any-factual-inaccuracies-source.html

yes, i see who said it

doesn't make it untrue

Yeah, he obviously wanted to b8 a special counsel into Mueller or the FBI but as you can see even the DOJ opposes the release, nobody really wants to help them because they're protecting their own asses.

Le ebin sources familiar with stuff

Are you new?
>not knowing the jews are in control
>politicians are just their as a deception

Wait, the FBI is against releasing the memo? The FBI is one of the most respected institutions in US history. If they are trying to respect the American people, I for one...

Nah, they are a bunch of thugs who are just trying to hide their criminal behavior behind a screen of phony respectability. The more they oppose it, the more it should be released.

when do we start murking "reporters"

>foxnews
Even if they at least give the status of the source as opposed to 'person familiar with the matter', the other scoop mentions Wrey, so muh optics...

And puff, just like that.. shills are gone for the thread and gonna create another one, it's almost like a magic trick

Too fucking real.

Multiculturalism is a fucking joke. You can't live with orcs.

I've run out of laughs. At least in regards to this shit.

Fucking kikes.

>person familiar with the matter

So the "journalist" writing the article?

Why would I believe an organization who is under investigation for corruption?

"Sources familiar with (x)'s thinking" ?

Or are there actual sources this time?

Well, to be fair, I'm sorta impressed that these shrills are here.

Anytime a progfag leaves their hugbox, I'm amazed. I wonder if the DNC is outsourcing the shrilling?

These niggers do know this is fiction right? The characters and story made by whites and jews.

I fucking dare you! You ain't got enough hair on your sac to spread that!

This but unironically

I didnt have to enter the thread or check the article to know this was the case, but thanks

bro, do you even memo?