GOWDY TO RESIGN

what the fuck is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/republican-rep-trey-gowdy-to-leave-congress-at-end-of-term-1517419698
archive.is/uDJst
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wsj.com/articles/republican-rep-trey-gowdy-to-leave-congress-at-end-of-term-1517419698

archive.is/uDJst

The kikes probably threatened his family or himself with death or some other shit.
They are afraid. They are very afraid and they know what's coming.

This is memo related.

he said several months ago he was quitting to start up a detective agency.

There's already like 5 threads up about this. He's going back to the justice system so he's not leaving technically, just going back to the front lines

What are your opinions on why he leaved, and why he shouldn't have?

Yeah but is he actually pulling a “Bannon”?

Finally draining that swamp.

Good. This guy is a massive fucking faggot. He's the personification of 'all talk, no action'.

I've got my fingers crossed its to become AG.

I am hoping Gowdy becomes a federal judge, and potentially gets nominated as a SCOTUS judge under President Trump, as soon as Ginsberg and/or Kennedy are rid from the earth.

Where the fuck did you get “resign” from? It says he’s finishing his term and not running again. Head over to reddit next time you feel the need to totally fuck up a thread title.

not running for reelection is not the same thing as resigning you illiterate faggot

The collapse is coming.
Mueller already has the smoking gun he needs. It's the reason Trump has been signalling for cooperation finally instead of just sniping at the investigation. He knows he is getting tagged, now he is trying to play the smart legal path, which is to appear cooperative and deny knowledge.
Liberals aren't even going to have to defeat them, they are already filing out.

Oh man, I'm starting to get the shivers again.
That anticipation of the narrative of Sup Forums gets blown out.
Last time when Obama beat Romney, oh man, it was great.
But this will be better, O vs R happened when there was still a decent split of opinion on here.
This time it will be explosive.

Oh god, I can't wait.
Shifts like this only happen now every 4-5 years thanks to board culture becoming holy.

No, we need him to bring people to court; not sentence them. He's good at hunting, let him hunt.

Fuck off kike

He is going to be our new Deputy AG you retards.

He is going to be our new Deputy AG you retards

Oh, do tell. Please, enlighten us with the successes of this master hunter.

I don't think you realize how valuable Gowdy as a justice would be

Fuck open borders gowdy.

Gowdy is a useless fuck

Shit happens

Also, as demonstrated, the shills are out playing defense.

Trey Gowdy is dirty. He's a kid fucker.

Those you Trust are guilty as sin

They can't investigate hillary over memes anymore and don't want to investigate trump's actual crimes and treason so they're all getting the fuck out of dodge

>He's going back to the justice system

Really hope that means AG. I know it doesn't, let me dream.

>not seeking reelection
OMG GUYS HES RESIGNING

The Germans sold their children to Romans as slaves. How did that work out for the Romans after those same children opened the gates to Rome when the invading German army came?

RGB should have retired under Obama

Say it with me gentlemen:
SUPREME COURT JUSTICE GOWDY

maybe the vacancy on the 4th District Court of Appeals?

A) ginsburg is done and they know it, he will be next supreme court justice

B) he will be placed at head of FBI after memo drops

He is going to prosecute hilldog