Some cuck I know actually made this

Some cuck I know actually made this

TRANS BTFO

That's the Drumpf supporter cuck coop. The cops are there to keep them in and the people are there to laugh at the monkeys.

So is the mob trying to attack them physically or what?

>whiney faggots being ignored
Where is the problem?

>minorities are somehow the majority
That cuck you know is a literal retard.

The sjws on the outside most likely depend on the government system to survive... this is why they get so violent and animated when you have threaten the system. Their lives depend on it.

>Crowd desaturated Piss Yellow, stern and unhappy threatening the middle which they even surround.
>Middle colorful and happy.not threatening anyone.

Is this pro or against trump?

dude that circle looks fun as hell. shows those fags what the wring sides like

why don't you tell that BIGOT to include some muslims next time? it's 2018

Funny, I don't see the military in that fence where they should be. Does this cuck not understand reality?

Half of the USA voted for Trump. This revisionism that somehow it was a fringe minority is really something amazing. It happened less than two years ago and people are so blinded with rage and so ideologically possessed that lies like this come so easily to them. Incredible.

I cannot wait for 2nd civil war battles to slay SJWs and pile their corpses high.

Wow, it would be great id those POCs and trannies would leave those white guys alone, but that would be too easy, wouldnt it?

ANGRYWHITEMENISTAN when?

Let me guess: he's on deviantart.

why do all the other races want to go into such a racist country?

Sounds great desu

Is he dead yet? Why are you here then?

Proof that USA could build a wall and drain the swamp and fucking scum would still try and get in. This will never end. The West was too successful.