>WH Vid: FLotUS Melania remembers the 6 gorillion 1/27/18
youtu.be/9ilzvrRpFO0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

qcodefag.github.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

U.S. Justice Department has dropped its case against Sen. Robert Menendez.

In a court in Newark today, federal prosecutors moved to dismiss the corruption indictment against the New Jersey Democrat.

MAGA

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY NO STOPPING THIS MOVEMENT

Quick rundown for happenings today?

Any thicc rally?

What do you think when you see this flag?

KEK, libs were tearing WashPoo a new one for running the headline "A Call for Bipartisanship"

When is the memo coming out? John Kelly said itll be released pretty quickly

>made tay cry.

I don't think that the train accident is anything more than some retards getting stuck. I doubt highly that a train and route that a shit load of GOP was on would be publicized. But we shall see how the (((investigation))) goes. There does seem to be a lot of coincidences that are happening to the GOP.

In a rare public statement on Wednesday, the FBI said it has "grave concerns" about a Republican-crafted memo alleging corrosive abuse of United States surveillance powers by the Justice Department that is expected to be released in the coming days.

>"With regard to the House Intelligence Committee’s memorandum, the FBI was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it," the bureau said.
>"As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy."

Intelligence committee Republicans, led by Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), voted to release the document over the strident objections of committee Democrats, who say it is a cherry-picked set of inaccurate accusations designed to kneecap special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the Trump campaign. The decision to release the document now rests with President Trump, who has five days to decide whether or not to allow its publication. He is widely expected to overrule the concerns of senior Justice Department officials who have been lobbying him to keep it under wraps.

OP is out, need new baker

Colbert has a pee fetish. He's really holding onto it.

Is this a good summary? Any corrections / additions that could be made?

only a single quick rundown today so far, 1 reported death

puffy vulvas for trump

Jordan Peterson just went on the magical underwear show. Fucking based!

Awoo

thanks for baking.

kek

it's snowing again!

I wish

It's probably beaners dodging the crossing. If the tanks go empty though, brakes are applied. THAT may be interesting...

Holy fucking shit.. Q actually predicted the Gowdy departure.. and the attack on the congressmen... I'm now a believer... Especially after the Gowdy news..!

qcodefag.github.io

Looks like one of the little flags they have on boats, like hanging on the ropes and stuff

Should get a better one tbo

Alright. Seems like wishful thinking to me though. I still think that if Trump really wanted Sessions gone he would be gone by now.

Danke for baking, OP.

I'll take it up for a couple threads!

>losers being mad at other losers
Who cares?

Did we ever find out what happened to malaysian mike?

>"With regard to the House Intelligence Committee’s memorandum, the FBI was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it," the bureau said.

Has anyone seen mention of who exactly said this? Bureaus can't really speak, was there a press release or anything that substantiates this?

TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS TRUMP FUCKING MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kek

BREAKING: NEW MONMOUTH POLL HAS PRESIDENT TRUMP'S APPROVAL JUMP 10 POINTS TO 42%

POPULATION WARMING UP TO THE TAX BILL

GENERIC CONGRESSIONAL BALLOT LEAD FOR DEMOCRATS DRAMATICALLY CUT FROM D+15 TO D+2

Yeah that about nails it

BALTIC THREAD

Is beck Mormon?

Fuck you.
Oh, nevermind, there's a thunderstorm coming, I can pretend it's snow.

Means probably never

Yeah but that press release could be overseen by someone that isn't Wray. A McCabe ally or Comey holdover wanting to sew disinfo and damage?

Wray can't do everything and unfortunately I think he still has too much respect for the FBI as an institution to realise that the entire top 3 layers of management hierarchy are corrupt biased assholes to their very core.

>people still believe LARPs in 2018

>GENERIC CONGRESSIONAL BALLOT LEAD FOR DEMOCRATS DRAMATICALLY CUT FROM D+15 TO D+2
Oh fuck, red storm imminent.

>In a rare public statement on Wednesday, the FBI said it has "grave concerns"
Who, specifically, said this?

BTFO

Over 200 members of congress on board? Surely just a coincidence. Seriously how often do trains hit dump trucks? Yet alone a private train charter of republicans

She looked so good last night.

Woo! I hope we get at least one more snow here this year.

Is she full poo?

Instead of responses to last night's SOTU, its going to be "train crash train crash train crash" in its place.
I swear something fucky is going on.

BUT 86 MILLION AMERICANS ARE GETTING THEIR TAXES RAISED
t. Pelosi

No

>who
THE FBI SAID IT.
ITS THEIR PRESS RELEASE SENT OUT TODAY.
IN THEIR OFFICIAL ACTING CAPACITY.

Considering that's Monmouth, that's incredible

>So many republican doctors to keep /ourguys/ alive through all these leftist terror attacks

Republicans should start wearing full military kit wherever they go, they are being targeted.

Yes

tell Frank to fuck off next time you see him

Vehicles get stuck on the tracks all the time. It's obviously suspicious but you can't know for sure yet.

It was lightly snowing in my town today too! (North East England). I've made tea. Maximum comfy.

>God
>her

No matter what the dems are fucked.
The only thing they can do is triple down on everything because the most vocal part of their base are unironic communists.
Invest in helicopter fuel.

Her name is Nimrata.

I get the feeling the far left is feeling further and further left.

No one believes your lies you stupid kike

Some poor schlub who probably made a fatal error in trying to cross the tracks is dead and this guy is praising his goddess.
Truly fucking deranged.

>Le female God
Fucking subversives

> 10% jump

Meanwhile, the only place that actually does daily polls -- and the most accurate pollster of the 2016 election -- shows Trump has been in the exact same place for months, despite all the dem tricks.

It's really funny that the FBI says they have concerns about the accuracy of the memo while saying it endangers national security and sorces

Wait? Doesn't most all crime tear families apart?

Might as well get rid of the whole upper portion of the isle. Imagine how blue California is, but replace Cali with Scotland. That's how bad the Scots are.

All that death and destruction from the tax scam working its magic I see.

requesting trump hats

>when you're a made a traitor for doing your job.

Of course once the memo will be released the DeepState will debunk it on all costs. Msm will not report it or recycle another Russia story.

Gonna need some proofs there. If it was a press release it should be available.

Kek. Red tidal wave with the blood of leftists when.

Lefties losing their spambots

Sup Forums - Twitter screencaps of nobodies with retarded opinions

>FBI has grave concerns
I bet they do.

how come all of the Supreme Court wasn't at the speech?

Stop defending this rat cunt

GOD IS A MAN.

>Wait? Doesn't most all crime tear families apart?

Deportation also unites families. Back in their native country.

>tear families apart
Quite the opposite, they ALL have to go back.

Gowdy is one of Trump's biggest backers and he's jumping off the sinking ship. November is going to be brutal.

Killing all the lefties and only Trump supporters are surviving. Same with all those wild guns on the loose.

>stop a mass murderer
>have to answer for your "crime"

Gowdy retiring

Robot lives matter

0/10 attempt senpai, you really need work

>God
>her

neck these faggots.

Ruth ain't doing so well.

did they fucking riot over that nigger's death?

Might need to add Cody Shearer to the list now.

I just got here while over my lunch break. Apparently some train hit a garbage truck and some Congressmen on board the train were injured? Apparently one fatality so far? What in the fuck was this train made out of to get rekt by a garbage truck? Tinfoil? The trains that run through my town wouldn't even blink at a garbage truck. In face, it'd drag that thing all the way to Timbuktu unless the conductor was like "oh looks like an insect or something got stuck under our train wheels, better stop I guess..."

Funny story, as kids we'd go put pennies on the tracks before a train would come by and go grab the flattened metal sheet that was the former penny. They were pretty cool to keep. Although I did get scolded because "it could fly out and kill someone!" or "You could derail the train!" though that was a load of bullshit.

Trips of truth maybe we'll find out more soon, or it could be Vegas'd.

The fuck

Next it'll be
>GOD DAMN IT DRUMPF YOU CAN'T ARREST PEOPLE FOR ROBBING LIQUOR STORES YOU'RE TEARING FAMILIES APART

Link to the press release, the one directly from the FBI, or fuck off you tranny faggot.