Is Horseshoe theory real?

Is Horseshoe theory real?

Other urls found in this thread:

euobserver.com/political/140736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

“No”

I don't think horseshoe theory is sufficiently explanatory of different beliefs, however, at the same time I think people with similar personalities can believe different things. Thus, you can have situations where authoritarian zealots preach their ideology and look very similar because they themselves have similar personalities.

NO

>look guys I can draw false equivalencies in an attempt to bait people into posting

No, centrists are spineless and are looking for a way stand for nothing.

Yes now kys

It's a horseshoe because they have similar results about both Nazis and Communists rely on each other's existence in order to obtain power by victimising themselves and pointing fingers at each other in order to radicalise the peaceful moderate majority.

The both use exactly the same tactics and the end result is a totalitarian state, which both use exactly the same tactics the surpress the population's liberties.

They are all bastards. Every poltard here is completely ignorant and retarded. You can all die and I couldn't care less.

>They are all bastards. Every poltard here is completely ignorant and retarded. You can all die and I couldn't care less.

Yes quite literally.
Fuck (You)

Wew lad you tore a huge hole in my argument by falsely claiming I'm Jewish.

You and everyone else here are pathetic losers.

1 Post by this ID: LtDI/YkI

claiming that your political opponents are just as dumb as you are isn't a very intelligent way to win a debate. it just makes you look like a clueless fool who believes in nothing except briefly tricking people into voting for you.

No.
It's only real in that a political movement must follow certain actions to gain foothold.

It's like saying living with AIDS is the same as living without it because you will die anyway.

No. Styx already proved that Cone theory is superior.

euobserver.com/political/140736
proofs the jews hate us

Sup Forums are a lot closer to muslims than SJW's.

I think so.