HAPPENING: FBI has grave concerns over accuracy of the 'memo'

Well, its over. the memo is BS

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/01/31/the-trump-white-house-is-100-percent-playing-fast-and-loose-with-classified-information/?utm_term=.36026096ef63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>CNN

>sources close to the matter

Yeah no sorry dems. You are fucked bigly

Funny how this turns up the morning after Trump said on a hot mic that he was going to release the memo, isn't it?

Basically, they're doing the same bullshit Schiff did where they claim that the memo doesn't have all the facts which conveniently are classified

>sources that are close to someone that is familiar with the way of x thinking has told CNN...
Wew lad.

Trump didn't even read the piece of shit
>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/01/31/the-trump-white-house-is-100-percent-playing-fast-and-loose-with-classified-information/?utm_term=.36026096ef63

The FBI needs to be more concerned with their employee's integrity, honesty and ability to politicize.

jfc trump just fucking call a junta and kill them

Just wait for the IG report next week. The dem party is dead

you can tell that this memo is making the lefties sweat because the narrative has gone from "lol what memo" to "DONALD TRUMP IS LITERALLY ABOUT TO DESTROY OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY BY RELEASING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION AND HE MUST BE STOPPED"

That Stoddard cunt is still around? Her lips move, but Bill Kristol's voice always comes out.

>linking to WaPo
go back

>FBI doesnt want memo that details crimes and mishandling within the FBI to be released.

wow

who put a hippo in a dress?

Wouldn't that mean they lied to Congress?

That's like confessing to murder as an alibi to petty theft.

You're confessing to something that is incredibly illegal to cover something morally questionable

>CNN
>mccabe forced out over it by IG

who do you believe?

good point lmao
they just can't win. they can't even get their stories straight

>HAPPENING: FBI has grave concerns over accuracy of the 'memo'

TRANSLATION:

We called McCabe and he told us he has grave concerns over accuracy of the 'memo'

>Memo reveals FBI malfeasance
>FBI cites national security
>Means nothing if FBI has no credibility
>Memo literally claims they have no credibility

Oh so we should probably just listen to the FBI and put this to rest, right? Unbelievable.

Wray literally just told CNN two days ago that Mccabe was forced out due to coming IG report.
the fact that they published an article about that, and still run this is insane.
pic related

that's great and all CNN, but did the republicans INTEND for the memo to be accurate? i'll defer my decision on this matter of the memo's accuracy to the fbi.

>cnn
>April Ryan
>"""sources"""

Conservashits already backtracking
"The memo is BS, but next week's report will bet the real deal guise!"

OH YE GODS, MY MEMO IS RUINED

How can the demoralisation be this strong, this is insanity. Imagine loving the lie so much you'd grasp onto anything like these human cattle

>CNN

>(((CNN)))
>(((FBI)))

Meanwhile in 1945:
>Field Marshal Goering has "grave concerns" about accuracy of prosecutor's allegations

Well; it is over. The memo is 100% true.

Women should not be part of political life

not to mention at the same time an "accident" almost injured just enough republicans to flip a house majority

cry more fatty

DDDAAAMMMITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RELEASE THE KRAKEN ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bring on the end of the democrats!

That is what im thinking. What was a semi doing there? Were the crossing arms not down? Did he stall on the tracks? Unlikely. Very strange indeed.

>FBI doesnt want memo that details their crimes to be released.

damn I'm starting to believe that everyone in here are nothing but a bunch of paranoid lil pussies

>FBI has grave concerns over accuracy of the 'memo' that accuses the FBI of changing witness statements to interfere with democracy
No shit. Also, has CNN just gone rogue completely now or what?

how is this girl neck deep with the likes of james allsup? is she licking the dong of every conservative youtuber?

the fbi needs more purge

Fuck off, Ontario. You're a drain on the rest of the country and nothing you do helps anyone. Stop dumping your garbage on the rest of the country and get your shit together before weighing in on world politics. Goddamn, you're a bigger embarrassment to leaf nation than fucking Quebec.

Can I get a little more info or a source on this? I wasn't aware

Well, I trust these three without doubt.

>sources close to the matter
Errrrrry fucking time

release the meme-o

>Man notorious for a decades-long history of child molestation says document alleging he molested childeren is false

Train crash, truck on the rails, GOP members on their way to W Virginia.

Does FBI ever shoot blacks? It seems a lot of white people die by their hand, but I may just be paranoid.

So many of the details are unclear. I am under the impression that this was an abandoned dump truck. Is this correct?

The SOTU speech, GOP train wreck and memo release are all a psy-op to distract the American people from the fact that through cyber attacks Trump and Russia colluded to hack our democratic process.

CNN.

The FBI says the FBI did nothing wrong ignore it and oh yea Trumps the bad guy , yea sure ok FBI

Ill pay you $75,000 USD to rim me

In a total of about 5 days, yes

>thatsthejoke.jpg

I'll do it for free if you let my wife watch.

I can't wait til the memo is releasee and we know how bad it really is. We are going to need an audit or special invesigation of the FBI from the top to the bottom.

They should allow the FBI to review the memo before releasing it. In fact, they should give them the original copy.

>links to washington post
>calls others fatties

Please release the memo!
I love it, guys.
Mueller just adding to th list of charges.
How many charges of obstruction would you like, Sir? Add another? Sure! Here we go!
Mr. Nunes - You want one too? There you go!
Goodlatte? One for you!
Gaetz? A couple for you...
Gowdy? Some for you...
Jordan? Some for your as*!
Gosar? Got some for you too!

> uh, guys, we have some c-c-c-concerns.
No shit, they're about to get skewered.

>>(((FBI)))
SAGE

I love how commies are all of a sudden so enamored of the fbi and it's sterling reputation when the fbi itself was founded as a corrupt domestic spy agency that blackmailed and fucked over citizens. Hoover was a psychopath faggot and the entire agency should be dismantled since it's always been corrupt and has abused its power.

Im sure it will play great with your friends at Uni

They need to release it immediately. Dems and FBI will just spend every day trying to discredit it