Frame Arms Girl

Well, this certainly was an enjoyable ride. Thankfully the S2 teaser means we won't be saying goodbye forever. What are your final opinions on FAG, fags?

i want to adopt a Bunny

Reminds me of one of the manga panels where she's all smug.

Exactly that one!

decent closer
S2 when

Am I the only one who hated how they ended it with MMD songs?
Could have been more interactions between the characters. Like more Stylet bullying or Hves being introduced to a mundane lifestyle. But instead, they took a the cheapest way to fill the remaining 10 minutes

I just hope that they sell enough figures to warrant a S2. And with the girls wanting to find new owners, boy do I pray that we won't get flooded with new characters.

The figure nerd girl was never given enough characterization. Imagine how difficult 7 more new humans would do

It should be considered a crime that they didn't show the FAGs actually decorating the Christmas tree.

Everything here can and will be shilled, the songs were no exception. The show stayed true to itself till the end. I don't think Bukiko really needed much characterization, since she's literally a nipper mascot. But yeah it'll be interesting to see how they handle new masters in S2. Including Inno's who will probably be the MC.

first time I say this, but I completely agree with you. I hated how all we got was a slideshow, and hated the character song shilling. Is this really the best they could do for the finale?

Ao was out of character ever since she got sick too. She didn't give a single fuck about fags, then suddenly she was obsessed with keeping them.

How long does it take for kotobukiya to roll out 5 new molds? We have innocentia and metal gear girl so far.

wtf i love hresvelgr:ater now

Frame Arms Girl made this season all the better, I loved it so much I'm glad to have enjoyed a show this much

Watch my wallet enjoy it too

It's not really out of character. They became a part of her daily life and get her money.

I don't agree, I love stupid anime bullshit like random idolshit or beach episodes.

>Everything here can and will be shilled

How much more of Tachikawa can they really shill if there is a Season 2?

>chick decal

Ater a cute!

Blonde Hres annoys me

Wasn't too much a fan of the singing myself
But then Baselard sang and it all became worth it.

did gourai turned gold by the power of shilling?

>Can I have your family name?
>Genrai Gourai
My heart grew a boner

the Jewden-kun and Ao's sheeny power combined to form a golden Golem

So we can guess one of the BD kits will be red-black Ater?

*Gennai

1/4 scale FREEING!!! Architect bunny when

> Shopping out the pantyhose
For shame.

Dem Base hips

I don't want a big shitty human cast. They should have just stayed with Ao.

styko has a big cock

When user complain back then saying about Innocentia came out too late to be included in the anime, I got a feeling we'll get her as a stinger at the end.

For Gourai.

I miss my blue Hamburger.

>this scene
>the FAGs realizing they also want a family
My heart. Although part of me wishes that the other FAGs come back and realize their home is already with Gourai and Ao but I guess they're pushing the 1 FAG-1 master.

>but I guess they're pushing the 1 FAG-1 master.
Which seems dumb to me if they want people to buy multiple FAGs.

>tfw someone is inserting FAGs into his anus RIGHT NOW

>1 FAG-1 master.
Next season is going to be called Selector Infected FAG Got!

They've basically already hammered in the fact that you must buy at least two of them.

I crack up everytime now that we know where these quotes come from.

FAGs are like parakeets, parrots, or other really social birds.

Imagine buying two Baselards; just imagine the frustration of seeing your two little rabbit-magpie shits stealing all your silverware and anything else that's shiny that isn't bolted down and making a small nest on your roof as they giggle and fly over it for hours on end.

When they first started I was like "okay what the fuck is this, seriously guys".
But then the third song was so goddamn adorable I instantly forgave them.

Anyone made a compilation of Ao's quotes yet?

where did they come from?

TOMODACHI IJOU NO KIMOCHI NI NARITAI KARA

Innocentia as the stinger seemed to be a common thought/desire.

Ao's poems.

I love Nippa's VA, I hope she'll be in more stuff

JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST

It's like Aikatsu...only lewd.

I want to sexually FUCK Bukiko-chan!

>Ao coming to terms with being a tiny robot cat/dog/fox
>Existential drama of being a mental copy foiled by Ao being a baka
>Griefen and Byakko just think she got a screw loose when she claims she doesn't need a master because she is a master.
>Ao' first charging
>Ao's first battoru
>Ao rides around Factory advanced on Gigantic Arms bike
>S1 cameos

>in the end i suppose that we were really FAGs
Really?

is Bukiko gonna get her own FAG?
besides Ao of course

I want to bukako the bukiko.

Which FAG has the nicest butt?

Materias.

jinrai, stylet butt is too flat and wide.

Anyone else getting the nendo of best girl?

I'd actually enjoy Innocentia being Ao's mental copy. They'll skip most of the existential angst like you said because Ao's a baka but it'll also have enough material for touching moments and self-realization. Bonus points if the master she finds is like Gourai.

I'm torn. Cu-poches are cute, but I could get an actual FAG kit for that price.

Cupoche, not nendo.

Human Gourai and FAG Ao would actually make a nice contrast. Especially if they meet up with the original and have a duel at the end.

This moment was such a shill moment and yet I had chills.

Hres has the fattest butt.

looks like it's beginning to rain

AOTS
We need more kit commercials like this.

>thought Gourai reminding Ao of herself was hinting at Gourai actually being Ao's 10-year-old mind
>it was really just hinting at Ao and Gourai's mother-daughter relationship
Even after watching the episode I thought they had just left that for S2 until I thought about it just now.

No a nendo.
I want Gourai or Materia scale.

Just buy the kit. You'll get a 1/1 scale of the FAGs you want.

I thought Gourai's kit is not of the highest quality, since she was first and it's also pretty fragile.

I'm glad they finally acknowledge my girl Inno, even if it was for a short tease at the very end.

You fags sure are optimistic though, I would love an S2 but most likely all we're gonna get is a BR exclusive episode 13, packed with another exclusive Inno recolor to boot.

Rub a dub dub, thanks for the subs.

Bastards!

>character says "Gennai Gourai"
>subs say "Gourai Gennai"
Fucking really?

Don't bully based yellow subs translator FAG guy.

You can buy the limited(?) BD that comes with unarmored Gourai or just buy Gourai-kai when it comes out.

I can't stay mad at the subs in this show, using TL notes is inherently noble

Okay yeah the name switching shit is obnoxious though

I know, but still. How can someone so based to include tl notes do something so ham–fisted?

When Gourai said the feelings have to be experienced not learned, I thought for a short moment that it was gonna flash forward to Gourai experiencing grief upon Ao's death.

I totally blame you guys for feeding me all these stupid tweests over the last several weeks.

Shut up Stylet

>It-it's not like I like you or anything

>stylet didn't kissed gourai

>her kids
>tfw the other FAGs didn't feel like they're part of the Gennai family too despite it
Not sure I'm liking the direction they're going if they'll introduce a master for every FAG. Cast would get too unwieldy and they're already having trouble with screentime anyway.

Which of the three songs did you like the most? For me it was Jinrai and Architect's duet.

>A master for every FAG
I think they'll pair them up. Materias, Jinrai/Architect, Stylet/Baselard, and then one for Hresvelgr (unless she goes to Inno's master just to make things even).

i always see posted a lot of manga pages, but i only see 5 chapter on mangafox

We never saw Base's panties.

>panties
Bodysuit desu

Hres and Materia. It was a simple song but done well. The cast is great at singing in-character too especially Hres, Materia and Base. Even if a VA can sing well, singing well in-character is different so I'm impressed.

Not enough dakka

A baka JK shouldn't be this sexy

Well, that's all that has been published so far since Comp Ace aka the magazine Lab Days is published on is a monthly

They will see how popular Ao is and at the start of S2 everyone will be back saying they want to be with Aho.

How would you feel if S1 characters got relegated to cameo status and S2 focused on a whole new cast of similar or smaller size?

Yeah it's probably the first thing about the show I don't like. The FAGs had a great dynamic together and with Ao and the show put so much emphasis on friends and family that splitting them up is stupid.

Trying to have a cast of 10+ FAGs and 10+ humans with them just will not work at all.

I thought FAGs couldn't get married.

If every FAG gets a girl doesn't this become more like Wixoss?