Drug firms shipped 20.8M pain pills to WV town with 2,900 people

>Drug firms shipped 20.8M pain pills to WV town with 2,900 people

What is Trump doing to stop this? I hear he wants to go after drug dealers when its the pharmacy that's pushing all these pills and killing more Americans than gun crime!!!

wvgazettemail.com/news/health/drug-firms-shipped-m-pain-pills-to-wv-town-with/article_ef04190c-1763-5a0c-a77a-7da0ff06455b.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8UJLRuIs8mQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good question. I don't mind if he goes after the illegal drug trade first (esp. if he busts the CIA in the process). Maybe it should be the job of Congress to use anti-trust laws to break up the Pharma Jew.

Isn't that like 70 pulls per person?

That's one month and a refill or two.

I laughed last night when he mentioned the "opioid crisis" and acted like heroin dealers were the driving force behind this problem. Get real.

All of the generic opioids come from Israeli pharmaceutical companies (see: TEVA, one of the largest opioid producers in the world). This "crisis" won't be ending any time soon because nothing will be done to stop trade with Israel.

I was unimpressed when he went out of his way to mention aid to Israel as a "friend." That's illegal unless and until Israel signs the NNPT.

If you want to call Israel a strategic regional ally that's fine. But Israel has no "friends."

Pharmacies are already tracked by the DEA. Every controlled substance Rx they fill is put into a database at the DEA. You exceed your limit for your pharmacy on any controlled substance and the DEA busts your door down and closes your pharmacy. Then you lose your pharmacist’s license.

Meanwhile docs hand out scrips like candy when opiods aren't even necessary, and are often paid off to do so. The medical system is a scam.

Who gives a shit? Maybe people want to off themselves.

Yeah I'm pretty sure those newborn kids are on a daily pain pill.

Try 7172 per person

"""FDA approval"""

Prescription drugs and guns for everyone!

wtf I wanna move there

You haven't been in chronic pain.

Just remember, the alternatives they are promoting are also just kike garbage like acupuncture and physical therapy.

Modern medicine is the problem and nothing will change until people start attacking doctors.

big Pharma, the cancer that keeps on keeping on

Chronic pain is one thing. But some docs hand them out for every little thing.

600 pills a month for every man woman and child. 20 a day. Jesus.

If you believe that you haven't been paying attention. Those days have been in decline since the 1970's. Now they are going after the pain management docs who have as a practice managing chronic pain. The entire name of the game is manipulating the market.

Whoops forgot to change my name from a truly homosexual op.

You can tell that to my doctor brother or my various high school friends who graduated from pills to H and sometimes to prison.

They did a short documentary on some of these old coal towns. The docs were running prescription mills. Also commiting medicaid fraud

So you come from a place where there is not much economic activity and you are surprised that your high school friends do something to numb the boredom.

>doctor brother
He is part of the problem. Doctors do not have souls.

>kike garbage like acupuncture and physical therapy.
Moving has become Jewish now?

>opiates are bad
>acupuncture is bad
>physical therapy is bad
>therefore let's start attacking doctors so they can invent something else

faggot i would snap you like a twig.

No, I came from a mostly white smallish town with continued economic growth over time and watched it turn into a drug den, no thanks to the pill craze nor the subsequent nigger and then MS-13 invasions.

As for my brother, at least he takes the time to repel the doctor shoppers looking for more pills.

youtu.be/8UJLRuIs8mQ

I bet most of that chronic pain is just side effects of being a lazy fat fuck.

>ouch my back
Maybe you should try exercising and losing weight while correcting your diet, after that it's easier to see what's the real problem if it even exists anymore.

Is this what the train crash is about?