HAPPENING CON 5

DEEP STATE HAS JUST ATTEMPTED TO ASSASSINATE REPUBLICAN MEMBERS OF CONGRESS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2IK_YFV-hR8
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
xroads.virginia.edu/~MA01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
oli.org/about-us/news/collisions-casulties
en.wikipedia.org/w…/List_of_countries_by_rail_usage…
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why does so much shit go down in charlottesville??

I'm pretty sure the deep state parked that truck there for a reason.

It's a CIA spook town.

There are entire towns throughout America that are manned by federal and deep state agents, every single one pretending to live a normal life awaiting orders to observe whoever unsuspecting victim they send on a road trip through there.

why is everything a conspiracy with conservashits?

>you give that nice speech Donald. We'll see you in the morning. choo choo.

I wonder who's behind this

whats wrong with asking questions?

Q predicted this

Is that why all the houses around the Sandy Hook elementary had their mortgages paid?
youtube.com/watch?v=2IK_YFV-hR8

SOME OF THE DEMS WERE WEARING "TIMES UP" PINS LAST NIGHT INCLUDING PELOSI REEEEEEEEEE

Could it be the problem is the train had no brakes?

Or just a case of like attracting like?

Tell us more about Russian hackers stealing votes from the Facebook machine

Sure, Im convinced.

The real question is how can you have a school shooting at a defunct school with no students or teachers?

Someone needs to clean that mess up

Hi Alex Jones

what the fuck you dogfucking leaf

Correct. The Jesuits and Jews made the unholy alliance against mankind to rule over everyone.

Ohhh fuggg Goys.. Its true it was dese niggs

kek

Update. Congressman Michael Burgess live on fox news has concerns that this may be a deliberate attack. Says there's fuel and some kind of "antifreeze" type of substance leaking from the truck.

Alex has never said that, because he's a kike puppet who sells vitamins.

Q predicted this

So the dead kids are actors along with the parents?

Bullshit.

Im more likely to believe the earth is flat over this shit.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition who is directly managed by the CIA, fed half-truths so that his viewers can say ALEX KNEW THAT! and gives him some form of credibility with the great unwashed

>antifreeze" type of substance leaking from the truck.

Holy shit what is anti freeze doing in a truck

Why is everything a Russian collusion, a North Korean hack, or a white supremacist conspiracy with leftards?

i love how its an NYC based group....yet NYC is a giant stinking shit hole of a toxic waste dump, so really they're just bullshit artists out being a problem because they're just pissy leftists

We barely have any trains in the U.S. and it seems like they are crashing/derailing at least 3-4 times per year.

i thought the trump train had no breaks?

If I were trying to do this, I would have stolen a propane tanker truck and left THAT on the tracks already on fire

Pedocrats keep putting their garbage in the way, just like you did with that post

Eat shit leaf they all have dupers delight

oh god fuel and antifreeze coming out of a demolished vehicle can only mean one thing and that's assassination

Did you see a single picture of a dead kid?

A Democrat said something funny. Did the timeline jump again?

ANFO.

THIS WAS THE TRUCK USED

ANFO.

Can you point me in the direction that leads you to believe that? Not being a fag, just want to know. How do you know the school is defunct? These pictures?

Anyone ever see any autopsy photos of these dead kids? Sup Forums would have dug them up and posted here.

>the only way to momentarily stop the trump train is to literally kill yourself

It was Antifa

Not anti freeze. ANFO.

No making false equvalencies.

YOU have to prove it

Wasn't the Trump train, it was its lil brother.

this. liberals seriously cannot complain about """conspiracies""" for the rest of eternity

This is why the democrats were wearing Times Up pins.

Right, Sup Forums would do this.

OK they release autopsy pics and the parents sue the state for MILLIONS.
see this:

I can prove there's no pictures of dead kids. There are none. That makes me question things. They never showed me real proof this happened.

Mandatory reading: #1. First 12 pages of “The Culture of Critique”, by Macdonald: angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
#2. The Protocols of Zion: xroads.virginia.edu/~MA01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
Explains timeline we are on. God is Real. Jesus was real. Satan just doesn’t want you to know, and wants to rule the world. “[In the end times] knowledge shall be increased” See also 2 Timothy 3:1–9

>shumer smug-posting in 2018

Let's make it happen. Also why the fuck is he so smug ?? What does he know

But a tomato is a fruit?

lol at salty tears HAHA DRUMPFTRAIN DERAILED lmao muthafucka who gives a fuck I'm just laughing at everything. The fuck do cuckservatives have to do with the "trump train" anyways lmao

still wouldn't stop Sup Forums. Also what ever happened to the two men in camo pants caught on heli footage running out of the school?

Dah. Dis.

We have tons of trains my dude

>the civil war had nothing to do with slavery

Actually I find mount stupid people to be the ones who think the civil war was entirely about slavery

Well hidden b8

>dogfucker chink english

Irrelevant. You still havent proved the shooting never happened.

No red herrings allowed. One TINY little detail doesn't undo the huge pile of evidence to the contrary

Kek'd

Why was the train moved back to Charlottesville?

Leaf got laid off from his job at Tim's due to the wage hike so now he's got to take out his frustration by shitposting as much as possible.

WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
WHO WAS THE DRIVER?
>WHO WAS THE DRIVER?

I am not debating you, I don't feel like proving shit just providing breadcrumbs for the interested parties to follow. You are an obvious shill via proxy and everyone can see it.

You're the one asserting it did happen, hence the onus being on you to provide sufficient evidence to support that assertion. Photos would put this to be rather nicely, but inconveniently for your argument there are none

lol false equivalencies

Mount Stupid is occupied by any Yankee that thought the war was justified.

*would put this to BED rather nicely

Please, bitch. I own a house next to the best skiing area in North America.

I take time off in winter to do things like buy old computers, heliskiing, go to vintage shows, get more expensive camera gear, take photos at my uncle Mike resort out in Blue River

All the while not worrying about my diabetes because we have $56 per month for a married couple health insurance.

Im too busy laughing at the stupid 'Mericans who think coal jobs are going to come back and blindly vote in Trump.

It reminds me of a Nazi someone found wounded in a barn in France who said "I just wasted 10 years of life" Go look in the mirror and see that quote fulfilling itself

what is the probability of a republican congress member getting involved in a train wreck on this day?

Federal Railroad Administration show there is an average of about 1000 fatalities or injuries per year from train collisions (either vehicle or people)
oli.org/about-us/news/collisions-casulties

en.wikipedia.org/w…/List_of_countries_by_rail_usage…
there is atleast 30 million train passengers/year in the US

assuming all these congress members ride trains every year

divide 248 republican congress members by 30 million, multiply by 1/365 (days per year), multiply by 1000/30 million (injuries/fatalities), multiply by 100

the chance of this naturally happening to a republican congress member on this particular day, right after the SOTU, was 0.00000000007%

to put into perspective, the chance of winning a lottery is 1/175 million. this event happening to a republican congress member is 80 times rarer

Why no video of Adam Lanza shooting his way through the front door? The school supposedly had just updated its security camera system. Why no photos of his body? Even columbine, which took place in 1999, had footage and death photos released.
Why the need for everything to be so secret to not release any autopsies, redact literally any potentially useful evidence photos, even make it so those things couldn't be obtained with a FOIA request?
Why demolish the school so quickly? And dont give me that "muh traumatized families" feels shit.
I don't know if it happened or not, but there's many questionable things about the whole thing.

If you have no proof, then just say so.

Ah conspiracy nuts. The air of stupidity that surrounds also clouds your thinking.

There was a bunch here in Vancouver having a Flat Earth meeting. Jesus they were a bunch of retards. Much like you.

Why would they need you to drive through their town when they can spy on you a million other ways?

It's easy. You just have to form a conga line going in one door, out another then right back in again. Also have free Subway.

>don't ask questions goy

You jave the answer. The wuestion was why was a trash truck hauling ANFO and diesel? And why were Democrats at the SOTUS wearing The Trash Companies logo with the words " Times Up"?

trains is hard job

Train carrying REPUBLICAN MEMBERS OF CONGRESS hits by truck,
>60 seconds timer with times up on the truck
>Democrats wearing times up pins
>Is it choreographed
>does this mean Civil War?

If this so called Deep State thinks a truck can take out a train, then I dont think we have anything to fear.

I've got two house, one on each coast, in the most expensive of private beaches. And you're a faggot

The rake just got one more tine.

CIVIL WAR CONFIRMED.

>trust your government no matter what. they don't lie to you. ever.

proof or it didnt happen, sister pumper

Not what I was saying at all. Classic use of the misrepresentation ploy

How do you know it was ANFO? That's a bold claim.

we can't let the rubbish industrial complex get away with this

Can I get a rundown. What the fuck am I looking at? How does it involved a congressmen>?

Coastal bc is full of faggots, you must feel right at home you retarded leftist piece of shit

So its true that Millennial Matt is a fed ?

Trains are fucking everywhere. And trains crash into cars and have derailments all the time. It's just that its usually considered local news.

I'm Mennonite, you fool.

Fits in with my leftist thinking.

Lots of GAYS and lesbians here too. You use "faggot" like its some kind of mark of Cain.

Let me guess, Coal and Meth country in Bumblefuck County, Noplaceville?

He's a BC Mennonite that lives next to Whistler lmfao. Punjab living in some Scarborough shithole wishing he was white.

>Be leaf
>Cant refute the argument
>Uses ad hominem logical fallacy

This. They even tried that shit on over Brexit.