Can someone share with me the Self Authoring program materials so I can go through it? I'm just a filthy third-worlder...

Can someone share with me the Self Authoring program materials so I can go through it? I'm just a filthy third-worlder, and the cost of the suite is actually enough to pay 3 months of rent. Send to [email protected], please?

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/.
sci-hub.hk/.
pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX
youtube.com/channel/UCdbdpQNVRH1Ks-82CAdFQxQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure, give me a sec.

It's free this week, type in ROGAN for the key.

I have part 1-3 here as txt.
Are there more?

Has anyone it already on pastebin?

w-what? specify mongrel i dont understand your jungle speak

Thank you, ser!

Seriously? Fuck, how did it pass through me? His latest podcast is pretty much running on a loop since it got out

>the cost of the suite is actually enough to pay 3 months of rent
do you live in the fucking gutter?

you need books? try libgen.io/. you need studies? go to sci-hub.hk/. Im out of the loop i dont get your request

can't figure it out where to put ROGAN in.
it doesn't work as voucher code.

Dear hyperborean, do you have Jordan Bucko Peterson Self Authoring program materials to share with some filthy third worlder because I need to buy me bananas to live one more day and can't afford it? Thanks.

Which product? Not the suite, cos I used it and it went invalid.

Please send it to the mailinator, please, please

Mas não é 120 dólares, seu filho de uma rapariga banguela? 120 dólares é 450 reais, dá pra morar seis meses na quebrada certa com esse dinheiro

Also, try libgen.pw. It loads faster. And of course, visit #bookz on irc for your novels.

/fellowbookbro/

This is 100% gutterspeak by the way, so anyone who helps this guy will be helping a nigger

Enjoy.

I guess that's a "program", not an arcticle nor a book. I've already found both his books on libgen.

>helping a nigger
More niggers should read.

>trusting a nigger
he thinks the suite costs $120 dollars when it's actually $30 so he didn't even check before begging. If you think you can change the nature of a nignog, knock yourself out and help this lying lazy blacky.

>implicando que tu não seja outro preto safado

thanks for the input, appreciated

>implying you are'nt just another nigger
Eu vou até falar em inglês pra entreter a audiência.

I still don't get it what it's about. where can you buy it so i may have a brief look if i find something. But good luck anyway, brozil

Que tal você parar de ostentar branquice, seu criolo safado?

>t. middle class kid who never had to pay rent in their entire life life
university housing doesn't count

it's not
god, you guys are sheltered

I never actually looked at the program, but apparently is a list of tasks you should do, trying to build a narrative about your past, present and what do you want for your own future, and what do you certainly DON'T want for your future. And I can't seem to find it anywhere.

We are on the internet, I can even be your stepfather and that would be as likely as any other LARPing you can imagine

pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX

>Self Authoring program
you have to buy it its basically an online course, cant rip it wholly. maybe there are some excerpts you may find, but for full effect you need to buy it. Cant you just rob someone like its usuall in brazil? sorry can't do more

Thank you, sir.

TÁ VENDO, SEU FILHO DA PUTA? AO INVÉS DE FICAR EMPATANDO A VIDA DOS OUTROS FAZ IGUAL O COCRETE ALI E AJUDA OS COLEGUINHA, TÁ VENDO? E ELES AINDA ELEGERAM O MALA DO MACRON E NÃO ESQUECERAM O QUE É FRATERNIDADE

I heard code :PEPE.
But WHERE?!

Sure, it's an anonymous forum after all. But it gets obvious you're larping when you say it's possible to pay months of rent with a few hundred bucks. In real life, R$500/month won't get you shit in the poor part of a regular city.

youtube.com/channel/UCdbdpQNVRH1Ks-82CAdFQxQ/
try this channel, it has a lot of self improvment stuff. you also can search for psychology books specifically on this topic. Peterson studied alot of cognitive psychology so search for academic books on the topic, i guess it covers a lot of the authoring programm.

u mad?
>unironically supporting a woman for president
kys

Having done it I can say you don’t need it specifically. Just write out in great and honest detail who you are and then who you want to be. Then write out what changes you’d have to make to what areas of yourself to get that way. Then write yourself out a plausible journey on how to make those changes and what things to get involved in and tell yourself you’re the hero of the story of doing that.
Then once that’s sunk in you do it.
It’s surprising how simple most of the important things in life are. The course might help but it’s definitely not necessary.

settle down, your aggressive nigger genes are acting up.

YES! Fuck you.

Also,
>as if a manlet groomed since its teens by a crazy old neomarxist woman to be the ultimate cuck is better than a woman

>he actually believes there's any difference between (((Marine "I betrayed my own father because he was too anti-semitic" LePen))) and Emmanuel "LeCuck" Macron

what else, Trump is BASED and Bolsonaro will make Brazil Great Again?

>implying Brazil have politics different than coronelistas and neomarxist intelectuals
>implying that some social-democrat clown to some GOP clown is the same thing

Go beat your pans, will you

I pm'd you the link ;)

WHERE TF DO I PUT IN THE CODES?

To [email protected]?

Here's the text:

pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX

>pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX

Thank you. How could I forget pastebin exists? I also found both the present authoring resources. Couldn't find the past authoring, but that's enough.

No probs & godspeed.

Here is a list of books which have had a profound effect on me and enabled me to unfuck my head. If you're doing the Future Authoring program then these will really help too. You might be able to find all of them for free on b-ok.org, or other e-book sites if you don't want to buy them:

No More Mr Nice Guy - Robert Glover - to stop being manipulative and get happy being a man
Models - Mark Manson - to get rid of unattractive behaviour and understand women
Iron John - Robert Bly - to begin to understand the mythology inherent in being male
King, Warrior, Magician, Lover - Robert Moore - understand male archetypes and how they can become distorted
When I Say I No I Feel Guilty - Manuel J Smith - learn to be assertive and define your boundaries
When the Past is Present - David Richo - overcome the problems caused by your past which hold you back