FBI has grave concerns about the Republican Memo

Sup Forums BTFO.

cnbc.com/2018/01/31/fbi-says-it-has-grave-concerns-about-accuracy-of-house-fisa-memo.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/30/fbi-officials-review-surveillance-memo-could-not-cite-any-factual-inaccuracies-source.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lots of capital punishment about to take place in the USA

ok

let me guess, they haven't lost or deleted any data so this is very suspicious.

>lots of capital punishment about to take place in the USA
Capital punishment my ass. Trump and his cronies are the ones going to jail.

The FBI is a criminal organization that occasionally creates terrorists to catch for publicity

>Cites fake news
>Ok.
Ok.

>The FBI is a criminal organization that occasionally creates terrorists to catch for publicity
Shit statements like this never hold up in court. Good luck in the midterm elections. Your boi is going down.

The FBI better be more worried about their integrity and credibility to the American public...because the Purge is coming.

Even Obama's DOJ appointee said Trump wont be indicted...you idiots are going to left flailing in the wind...with no recourse!

Where do they actually say "the material contained within the memo is inaccurate?" I can't find it, please help me.

Wow, imagine that. The corrupt and debased FBI does not want the proof that they are corrupt and debased reaching the public.

>the FBI is against revealing a memo the shows how corrupt the FBI is, HAHAHA, Sup Forums is BTFO, sorry drumpfkinfagtards

just google:
>FBI memo statement

Awww, the FBI wants to spin the story so that they look PERFECT.

Well, they didn't behave perfectly, and the memo will reflect that.

FBI can go pound sand.

FBI, why do you hate America now?

Wasn't in there.

Link?

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/30/fbi-officials-review-surveillance-memo-could-not-cite-any-factual-inaccuracies-source.html

>The FBI better be more worried about their integrity and credibility to the American public...because the Purge is coming.
Muh purge. Shut up. None of you idiots on Sup Forums will every do a thing. The best you can do is sit behind your computer and post fake machismo threats.
>Even Obama's DOJ appointee said Trump wont be indicted...you idiots are going to left flailing in the wind...with no recourse!
Never attack the king first. Weaken him by removing his allies. This whole memo thing is going to blow in Trump's face.

Well, of course it does, the memo exposes FBI wrongdoing, I don't expect the crooked fuckers to just acquiesce to their punishment, they're bad guys after all.

sort it by news, user. It's all over the web rn

Not buying it. Not for a fucking second.

These scum need to go.

>because the Purge is coming

Yes, coming soon to a theater near you. Whether it's coming to the swamp remains to be seen.

PS: DON'T see the movie, it's anti-Trump.

Obviously because it exposes them as Hillary's bitchboys.

Are you fucking stupid? Garland, Texas shooter????????? Hellooooooooo???????

>The FBI is a criminal organization that occasionally creates terrorists to catch for publicity
That's the best description of the FBI I've ever read.

That was yesterday.

did the 2 fbi agents change their minds or news networks?

>Where do they actually say "the material contained within the memo is inaccurate?" I can't find it, please help me.
Here's quote from the article for retarded people like you
"With regard to the House Intelligence Committee's memorandum, the FBI was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it. As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo's accuracy."
You read that? grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo's accuracy?

>It is important to note that the statement was unsigned, not under the name of FBI Director Christopher Wray or anyone else.

>The New York Times later attributed the statement to Wray.

>Wow, imagine that. The corrupt and debased FBI does not want the proof that they are corrupt and debased reaching the public.
Or, maybe Trump has a vendetta against the FBI and won't stop at anything to take down the organization investigating his allies for colluding with Russia.

>that memo that makes us look bad..I..it’s not t..totally true guys.

K thanks fbi

They're trying to save their own skin. If the memo is correct than it implicates the FBI. The first thing you would see, therefore, it if it were true, is the FBI denying its legitimacy. This is fucking obvious. RELEASE THE MEMO LET THE PUBLIC DECIDE. Lets hang some fucking TRAITORS.

>Awww, the FBI wants to spin the story so that they look PERFECT.
Awww, the Republicans spinning a story to make it look like FBI illegally spied on Trump so that they can win the midterm elections. Awww, isn't that cute?
>Well, they didn't behave perfectly, and the memo will reflect that.
I'm pretty sure no one but Trumptards are going to believe the memo.
>FBI can go pound sand.
You as well.

>grave concerns about inaccuracies
>yet, hours after reading it, Wray dumps McCabe on his ads
Makes sense

>have some flavor-aid
Trump's SOTU last night directed congress to bring forth a bill to make easier to rid federal employees.

King of Food Stamps? King of Homelessness? If the memo is meant to blow upin Trump's face, it sure had FBI director Wray doing a 180 from protecting McCabe...to pushing him out literally hours after Wray read the memo.
You should have no worries, right, retard?

What about the idea that the bogdanofs are blackmailing the feds because the memo indicates their involvement with cthulu

>Well, of course it does, the memo exposes FBI wrongdoing, I don't expect the crooked fuckers to just acquiesce to their punishment, they're bad guys after all.
Muh bad guys. Shut up you fucker. All you have are allegations and no proof.

>Britfag sowing discord

>These scum need to go.
To the erstwhile prison colony Australia?

>Are you fucking stupid? Garland, Texas shooter????????? Hellooooooooo???????
Has this been proven in court? Stop fucking citing fanfiction on Sup Forums you fucker.

>Shillfag showing desperation

American politics affects every country in the West (nay, the world). If the corruption is purged in your nation, ours will follow. We always do. I'm not sowing discontent, unless you're content with living in a corrupt shithole.

Maximum damage control.
>Checks flag
Ooooh... you're mending. I get it now.
Kek

>RELEASE THE MEMO LET THE PUBLIC DECIDE. Lets hang some fucking TRAITORS.
For weeks Sup Forums has been railing against the left's mob tactics. Now when things don't go your way, you revert to the same principles. Well done lads, well done.

Ockham's Razor tells us the simplest answer is that the FBI is corrupt. It's really sad you have to come up with these convoluted narratives rather than accepting the fact that you're just plain wrong.

My ID says 1a+UK which obviously means ONE AMERICA + UNITED KINGDOM which is KEK proving me right. PRAISE KEK.

>yet, hours after reading it, Wray dumps McCabe on his ads
Wray could have dumped McCabe for reasons related to Hillary funding Jill McCabe's campaign. Not for spying on Trump you fucker. That's the whole fucking point. Trump is a whining baby.

Looks like he's going Canadian Base Commander

Should they share a cell together or should we keep em separated?

>fbi says
>unsigned statement
fake news

I'm sure this has nothing to do with Trump stating on a hot mic after the SOTU that he was going to release the memo.

You're doing a masterful job.
>00.02 shekels have been deposited

>You should have no worries, right, retard?
None whatsoever now. Your time will come too Trumptard. When you get fucked in your ass during the mid-term elections.

But the campaign money was already public info, moron...it was Wray removing McCabe right after he read the memo...you dont do timelines very well do you?

>Maximum damage control.
Damage control for what? It was the Republicans who hyped up the Memo. Not the Democrats.

because he hasn't lied before lmao.

Sup Forums isn't one person, dickhead.

I don't give a fuck about the left, right, centre, whatever. Your Republic is corrupt. It needs fixing. I want to see that happen. This is good for the world. RELEASE THE FUCKING MEMO.

>Britfag wanting to hang people in FBI
>not sowing discord
Pick one, bong.

>All you have are allegations and no proof.
>there is no proof that the FBI has been a corrupt and unAmerican organization
>totalli believe my fairy tale about Russians and their completely unspecified acts of collusion!
It's so sad when an enemy loses their mind and no longer is a challenge to oppose.

Well yeah, the whole point of the memo is to give Trump the cover he needs to turn the FBI into a partisan office that serves him directly.

>muh blue wave

Someone hasn't seen the latest polling. Oops!

Seeing the Dims not able to cheer for American prosperity during last night's SOTU...it is goiung to make great footage in campaign ads on how anti-American you dims really are.

No blue wave is coming to save you, shill.

Why are you redirecting to collusion when the issue is endangering sources and methods of the FBI? Eager to know the innerworkings huh, Ivan?

He was clearly being facetious

>the cover he needs to turn the FBI into a partisan office that serves him directly.
And only Democrats are allowed to politicize federal law enforcement and intel agencies?

ur facetious

apologies, misread post

The statement was unsigned but we attributed it to Wray anyway

>Ockham's Razor tells us the simplest answer is that the FBI is corrupt.
>Doesn't fucking understand Occam's razor, cites it anyway.
You fucker, Occam's razor requires the rejection of a theory, among competing theories trying to EXPLAIN THE SAME FUCKING IDEA, that requires more props than it's competitors.

You fucking asswipe, just cause McCabe is compromised doesn't mean the FBI is corrupt. Just because they express reservations about the Republican backed memo, it doesn't mean that they're corrupt. It means the Republican memo is not accurate by FBI's standards.

So all you have now is the Republicans blaming the top officials in an organization, that's it. There's no backing from any other group for this.
>It's really sad you have to come up with these convoluted narratives rather than accepting the fact that you're just plain wrong.
I can't argue with retards.

I hope you have better proof of that than a couple employees sending bitchy tweets to each other.

>You're doing a masterful job.
Oh fuck off. Not all of us are shills. Do you see one post by this ID from the OP? Fucking asshole.

The inner workings of the FBI are corruption and personal whims, as it has been since the agency was founded. Democrats trying to play the whole "We're Patriots who believe in American institutions" game is just so fucking sad and undignified.

Let's recall for a moment what the memo is
>Memo is the sworn and approved warrant to tap Trump Tower
>That top brass in the fbi pushed through
>With the hopes of spying on the Trump campaign
>A memo that the republicans haven't seen
>Have not touched
>Only knew about AFTER it was verified that not only was there a FISA abuse, but that a memo existed
>And which has remained in the hands of both democrats and the justice's whom approved the warrant
Basically, if there has been some "editing", it's been by either the judges (who need to be removed from their positions ASAP to avoid a gross obstruction like this again), the democrats, and/or the fbi brass. Republicans have only called for its release.

Basically, libtards btfo once again. The SOTU address wasn't enough, you've got to keep digging your own graves deeper and deeper.

>But the campaign money was already public info
Yes
> moron
Retard
>it was Wray removing McCabe right after he read the memo
Wray has hinted that he told McCabe to go because of the IG's report, and not necessarily because of the memo.
>you dont do timelines very well do you?
I do, you don't jackass.

>Donkey cites CNBC
>CNBC cites no one
just another day of making shit up

so, Obamas Muslim army is scared of looking bad?? waaaaaaa

Holy fuck this is some incredible projection. You could start your own chain of cinemas with projection this strong. The only reason that there IS a fucking memo is precisely because Obama set about turning the FBI into a cabal for the Democrats, fully expecting Clinton to win next time round. What a shame for them that it didn't work out that way. They then had to go about covering their tracks. This will all come out soon enough. If the memo is so obviously bullshit why not just RELEASE THE MEMO?

>being this brainwashed
>DISAGREE WITH ME UR A LIBKEK DEMOCRAT REEEEEEE
ffs boomerfag, you have to go back

>Your Republic is corrupt.
Oh you should talk.

>It means the Republican memo is not accurate by FBI's standards.
>the FBI
>has standards
>is trustworthy
Why do you want to be a laughingstock? You need to think before you say such ridiculous and unbelievable things.

Fantastic!
>00.02 shekels have been deposited

>It's so sad when an enemy loses their mind and no longer is a challenge to oppose.
You didn't have any mind to begin with. So imagine my sadness.

this guy needs a JUST haircut so bad

>FBI investigates trump, finds some evidence

>Trump fires FBI director after asking for loyalty, apparently tried to fire Sessions as well

>Special council is formed to investigate Trump

>Finds evidence of collusion and obstruction of justice

>A few of them talk about bad Trump situation is
>HEY YOU CAN'T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT TRUMP

>Someone hasn't seen the latest polling. Oops!
more than 8 months to go you fucker. This memo will just be one of the things that will be used against Trump.

The blue wave will happen. It will be us waving goodbye to currently sitting dem officials.

Oh, you're a neoliberal cuckservative, then? Or perhaps a neocohen?

not at all.
>britfag suggesting FBI officials be held to the same standard everyone else is held to
>promoting unitity
pick 2

Err, yes, I should, because my country is corrupt too. Did you ignore the bit where I said what happens there happens here? It's a well documented process. This is why I want your country to sort itself out. I've had enough of this.

>Seeing the Dims not able to cheer for American prosperity during last night's SOTU.
You're right. I won't disagree on that. Those fuckers who didn't stand when Trump spoke about historically low black unemployment need to be hanged.
>it is goiung to make great footage in campaign ads on how anti-American you dims really are.
Really? Is that all you guys have? That can be countered so easily. Looks like you'll have a gaping asshole as wide as the Grand Canyon after the midterm elections due to the buttfucking you're going to receive.
>No blue wave is coming to save you, shill.
We'll see.

>I-I'm rubber and you're glue
Pathetic!

A President of a country having a vendetta against the people who actively and corruptly used the power of government to stop him from becoming President?

Wow, that seems

Logical.

CHEK'D AND KEK'D

Fun watching the leftist and their deep state stooges scrambling to discredit a fucking memo. We are going to run out of rope at this rate.

>The inner workings of the FBI are corruption and personal whims, as it has been since the agency was founded
Muh FBI has always been corrupt.

McCabe stepped down.

Interpretation: this is going to make the agency look really bad

>agency implicated in abuse of government powers and potentially dozens of federal crimes is worried about being implicated

K, very interesting