This guy may be a degenerate, but goddamn is he good at redpilling normies. Got my dad, who heavily supported Obama...

This guy may be a degenerate, but goddamn is he good at redpilling normies. Got my dad, who heavily supported Obama, to support Trump and made him wake up to racial issues in America being stirred by Democrats.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5Oyze8ziI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just like him because he’s funny. I’ll give him a pass because he seems like a good guy. Milo I’m the other hand can rot in hell, he was actively trying to subvert and lead our movement

I was baiting, you fucking faggot. Gavin is just as bad as Milo.

Is there a way to watch his show without waiting for the torrent guy to upload the next block of 20 shows?

I'm not registering my details on any kind of right-wing site (can go to prison in EU) so obviously paying for a CRTV membership is off the table.

gavin honestly makes me laugh and is a great story teller. who cares about him being degenerate, he has his redpill moments every once in a while and his arguments are pretty easy to follow. 7/10

Why does pol genuinely hate these alt lighters even though they are stepping stones to the final red pill ?

Q predicted this

because they shit up the board and turn this place into a giant youtube commercial

Gavin redpilled my gf. She loves the comic aspect of the alt right so Milo and Crowther get a look in too.

I know these guys get some shit here but the work they do is essential.

Degenerate punk

M8, don't get your panties in a twist. This place has worse 'clogging' problems. Calm your tits bitch.

The only one I truly hate is Cernovich because he's a liar and a scam artist.

Good b8 m8 I rate 8/8. Have an upvote and some gold.

Ah yeah I remembered normal people have active sex lives

crowder is another entertaining guy. if the left entertained me i would probably be a leftist just because i could sythesize their information easier and binge watch them more. but they are so unfunny and just drone on and on about how shitty of a person you are and how much everything you like sucks. the right does this too but its self improving and funny instead of self destroying and demotivational. trevor noah is like brainwash for people who just want to feel like shit.

do you realize that under those youtube videos there is an entire area made specifically for discussing the youtubes

does he even have a channel on youtube anymore? I can't even find him since he left that channel he was on.

Sauce?

Is this McGinnes ?

>falling for reverse bait

This little clip is highly valuable:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5Oyze8ziI

>I was merely PRETENDING to be retarded!
>now shower me with praise and attention

lol faggot

Gavin’s got pretty big nuts !

>needing this hipster cuck to be able to see what is just evident.
Fucking cut your balls off you fucking nigger!!

Nice larp bro, amerimutts don't have fathers only single moms.

>he has his redpill moments
What counts for a redpill moment?
When they stop intentionally acting autistic long enough to say a semi-reasonable sentence, even if he contradicts it later?

is gavin still doing video?

Punches like a antifaggot, good for a laugh tho'.

when he dropped that redpill bomb about inbreeding in turkey and that redpill about migrant sanitation issues in frace on the joe rogan podcast.

Remember. This man has 3 children and a wife

today I watched one of his older vids when he had Sam Hyde as a guest and co host

he is good.

you got reverse-baited

made me kek