Is he making his move?

Is he making his move?

Not anymore McDrooly.

As what? Mr. Chapstick?

Okay, who molded Conan O'Brien with Christopher Reeve?

I am sure a young FWM will go far in today’s Democratic Party.

dead in the water

it was a short political career

This cum guzzling ginger doesn’t have permission from his wife’s boyfriend to make moves

NOT SO FAST WHITE BOI

.............................moist........................

If The Democratic Party has their hopes and dreams hitched to "Slobbering" Joe Kennedy, they're fucked.

He was like a high school debate team flunky.

lol this

Looks far too white and attractive to be American.

DEMOCRACY IS NOT DYNASTIC

>white male getting anywhere in the Democrat party

Doubt it

no Irish need apply

Who is really behind gun control? In 1968, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Gun Control Act into law. Do your American duty by staying vigilant against Anglo gun grabbers.

He looks like a Chad.

Dems have shot themselves in the foot with 8 years of "you're a fucking white male!!!" SJW racist bullshit.
If they run a white guy who isn't some kind of tranny freak a small but significant portion of their their base will crap itself.
They'll find some way to run a nog. Probably Nig-Poo hybrid Kamala Harris.

If you're in a medical state I can tell you how to get a card, but the reality is that it's hard to make connections without speaking to people on a human level. I got a medical card just because I didn't want to deal with anyone but my dispensary. I'm also out of my God damn MIND ON the weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! My fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! Normally you can find an eclectic group of 90s guys hanging out in the beer gardens and shit or playing cards in coffee shops. Personally if I had to get weed I'd learn to play board games and go make a friend. Though not many of those kids smoke reefer you might find a guy who knows a guy.

He's leaving a slime trail at least

Is that Moot

These days the jews push it. Finestine, shumer, and a slew of others are as anti-self defense as it gets.

Stay one step ahead of the Irish. Get your brain force.

i laughed so hard i shit myself, boyz

Eternal reminder there's nothing wrong with soy.

>we got ur back doofy
>u'll defeat denald dampf

It is 9/11 all over !!!

He'd fit right in with the local British population.

we need to support this wholeheartedly.

>yfw the DNC becomes the nigger party and captures all of 15% of the vote

muh homosexual prince

yes

Lost it

>drooling_wojak.png

You CAN eat soy product just make sure it isn't majority of your food source, please don't go extreme like the lefties with their gluten fear.

the drool thing litterally makes him dead in the water, it's like that one politician from years back who was doing pretty well until that weird fucking howl laugh of his was caught on film and his entire fucking political career was killed

This was some (((British))) guy making fun of Americans the other day.

topest of keks

He’s not a good boy
He has done bad, bad things, anons

I think Cory Booker will be the nom and the vote will be almost entirely along racial lines

Who is really behind knife control?

>this passes for a negro in muttmerica

You mean did the dnc attempt to make a move? Yes they did. And it was hilarious.

>56% face

It wasn't fantasy after all.

He looks like luggage lad in that pic.

>attractive
Kek

>DNC pushes Kanye to run for president
>he's a Trump supporter
>DNC pushes (((Zuck)))) to run for president
>literally nobody thinks it's a good idea
>DNC pushes Opera to run for president
>her polls are a disaster
>DNC pushes Sloppy Joe to run for president
>he's a fucking WHITE MALE

Honestly, who can they pull out at this point to even stand a chance against Trump? Is there fucking anyone left?

When did the older brother from Pete and Pete become a democrat??

Lol he's not attractive. He's a ginger

I hope the dems use him. He will have no support from the nonwhites who will complain about his whiteness. they can't help themselves.

The Rock

I appreciate the irony that the Kennedy political legacy dies the same way it was born.
>Kennedy debates Nixon on TV and comes off better to TV watchers than he comes off to radio listeners.
>the power of the visual politician image is born.
>decades later, the final Kennedy gives his attempt at establishing a pathway to the presidency and drools so fucking much he destroys his political image before it even gets off the ground.

It's so beautiful.

that bitch is the missing link, analyse her

Nah, the new Jumanji movie wasn't a complete insult to fans, so it looks like he still has a career in Hollyweird, he's not going to abandon it.

plus he's been in the ring enough to realize that Trump is tougher than him

Only liberal retards want another Kennedy. They are finished! Finito! The Kennedy dynasty has been exposed as corrupt bootleggers, adulterers, murderers and the people that destroyed the American immigration system with the open borders 1965 "let them all in" sponsored by Teddy "let her drown" Kennedy!

Fukkkk the kennedys! FUKKK THEM!

> Drooling Joe
He committed a political suicide the last night.