Is Yuengling /ourbeer/?

Is Yuengling /ourbeer/?

Other urls found in this thread:

billypenn.com/2017/03/31/yuengling-ceo-your-trump-endorsement-boycott-did-not-hurt-my-sales/
youtube.com/watch?v=WckGPssXs2o
youtube.com/watch?v=ymT3M8z-0kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sR8752yfvzM
youtu.be/r6x-AXN0tK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>America's oldest brewery
>doesn't have gay commercials
>doesn't pander to frat faggots
>from rust belt country
>owner endorsed Trump
>great consistent flavor
>same price as Bud or Miller piss
>also makes excellent ice cream
I think the results are in

Q predicted this.

Yuengwhat

Budweiser is our beer you cuckhead

yes. this was my favorite beer for years. finding out they support trump just made my support for the company that much more.

also they have the best tasting beer for the cheapest price.

I have some in refrigerator

>pissbrew

no thanks

fuck this yuengling meme

it's not as good as everyone wants to project.

t. 570

Yes. If only because there are people who are boycotting Yuengling because he endorsed Trump
billypenn.com/2017/03/31/yuengling-ceo-your-trump-endorsement-boycott-did-not-hurt-my-sales/

Not even owned by Americans. Fuck yourself.

>yuengling
>not a pissbeer
We all know it taste like piss, we're just debating whether or not it's the best tasting pissbeer

It's ok. But Lionshead is the better bargain.

The fact that Yuengling is not sold in Commiefornia should tell you that it is in fact /ourbeer/

When I visited the east coast I tried this beautiful delicious $2 beer and was blown away I had never seen it before.

The family that owns it literally said they would shut the company down if the workers ever unionize.

Definitely /myguys/

>Is Yuengling /ourbeer/?

Yes, we baptize our young with it here in Pennsylvania.

>Vitamin Y

no i was saying budweiser tastes like piss, and very watery piss at that.

yuengling actually tastes good

Ain't /ourbeer/ cause they don't serve the entire US.

you are correct sir.

we used to buy a case of bottles in college for 10$ . just as good as anything else.

Black and Tan ice cream. GOAT.

That'll change eventually. I remember when you couldn't get it West of PA.

faggot

I got a six pack of their lager and didn't really like it despite them being our guys.

It is a pretty good beer for the price, especially because it is sold for cheaper in this area.
t. Pottsville

Oddly the most popular beer in Alabama too. I mean, yeah me and my friends all drink it, but it was still a surprising fact.

Guess we'll just have a similar 13 colonies of beer or some shit. I'll stick with Shiner for now.

i'm not saying it's terrible.

i'm just saying it's not as good as everyone wants to make it out to be.

also fuck skook, bunch of trailer trash.

Bud and Yeungling both taste like basic bitch shit American lagers.

Plus, Inbev (Yurotrash) now owns bud.

Good responses.

You faggots can find great domestics that aren't terrible beech-wood and rice mixes.

Try some good Eastern US breweries like DogfishHead, Bells, or Founders.

However, the best beer in North America comes from Canada. Pic definitely related.

Budweiser has gay ass commercials for faggot immigrants and the bullshit wage gap. Fuck Bud fags

It was for trendy libtard kids who's parents dragged them across the country so they could talk down to the folks back home."Yah mean you've never had Yueglings?"It's shit,always on sale,just as horrible as Nastyganset.

behead those who insult yuengling

Go die

SEPA just off the top of my head you have Yards and Victory.

it's no contest

Got drunk with their brewmaster at The Club 18 in Pottsville once after touring the brewery.

8/10

Founders is great!

It's PBR for New Englanders.

I heard so much about this stuff, and when I went to NYC last summer I was able to buy it.

Literally a generic American lager.

Arguing about beer preferences is way more homosexual and autistic than keeping your unwanted opinion to yourselves and just drinking a fucking beer.

nigga tell OP that, he started it

Hey, look at the thread you're in animeposter.

People from out of area have tricked themselves into thinking it is a high quality beer. I don't know how it is priced elsewhere, but it is by far the best beer for the money here. Also, fuck yourself mate. You're dead right about the county, but fuck yourself anyway.

You guys have problems with your tasticles.

youtube.com/watch?v=WckGPssXs2o

Its my favorite beer.
Didnt realize it wasnt sold out west
I dont drink because of hepatitis but when i did i enjoyed it.

>generic dudebro advertising

Every dying brewery does this; however, SB is a cut above a lot of other mass market beer.

Switched years ago. Yes to Yuengling.

HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!

>>same price as Bud or Miller piss
its cheaper actually
guess when you're not spending so much on advertising and just have a good beer you don't need to make things more expensive

Damn right.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymT3M8z-0kQ

Yuengling is actually pretty damn tasty.
Everyone calling it piss beer is in their mid 20s and hops on the hate beer train.

They got a factory down in here in tampa

>Arguing about beer preferences is way more homosexual and autistic than keeping your unwanted opinion to yourselves and just drinking a fucking beer.
>falling for the bud lite psyops

j-just drink your slave water and stop complaining about how bad it tastes!

>beer
>usa
>old
>good
kys

They got a factory down in here in tampa?Now I know I can't trust you!!

Don’t forget Troegg’s

Mah nigger.

Belgium has the best Yurobrews, tho.

the only people i see talking shit about yuengling are people that buy craft beers and like to pretend they are high class or something. they're like wine snobs of the beer world

what they don't understand is we aren't talking about what is the best beer. we like yuengling because it has a decent taste and is cheap.

Patricians drink wine.

My condolences. Not about the beer.

>tfw grandpa gave me my first beer as a kid, and it was yuengling

It's good, whenever I visit my cousins in Pittsburgh I drink it. I wish we had it in Texas.

fuck off
t. 717

Belgian beers do not even adhere to the Reinheitsgebot.
They are not beers at all. They are hipster drank.

wine is for women and faggots

shendo shendo 462 da fuck is where i drank my yuengling growing up

>the type of spicy water i drink makes me manlier

I am aware, but by that standard all North American beer doesn't make the cut either.

When I say "beer" I include lagers, ales, tripels, dopples, stouts, and basically anything short of barleywine.

kek why is Sup Forums talking about yueng all of a sudden

leave nigger

what self respecting man actually goes to the store and buys wine?

>if i switch cause and effect, maybe no-one will notice

Its annoying. Just drink what ever tastes good.
>craft beers
It feels like 80% of the time its some shitty IPA with an absurd amount of hops

cool. and when i say "beer" i include beer. nothing else.

This is strange seeing all the skooks come out
t. Frack

I toured their brewery this past summer the underground cave was really fucking cool. I spent $100 at their gift shop.

wtf is with the /ourbeer/ threads today?

Does it bother you that Czechs do it better than Germany or Austria?

what self respecting man gets out of the car to buy his booze?

i fucked your mom last night bud

what self respecting man drinks poison because tradition says its what men do?

I think it is. Yep, I think it is. And I'm glad you asked that. Because in 1958 there was a boycott, yet paradoxically both actions appeared similar in character: hence the paradox. Good question

yup. official drink of the pagans. the MC not the varg-tier cucks.

>Drink Yuengling
>try to get my dad into it
>"Get that faggot ass Chinese beer away from me"

Yuengling is our only claim to fame

t. Mahnoy

Who here /doesn't drink piss/?

Austriananon knows what he's talking about.

I like yuengling. Wish it would come to Texas. Shiner Bock is quality beer. youtube.com/watch?v=sR8752yfvzM

You have a point there.Plus I noticed 99% of Beersnobs are Soyboy ,first beard ,dragged around by their testicales by their coldass didn't get to fuck a pony in my sweet sixteen white bitches!This house is clean!!!!

youtu.be/r6x-AXN0tK8

I prefer bourbon now but if I grab a tallboy from the gas station its going to be a Yuengling

It's also the only beer I can drink warm. I still drink Miller lite when they're 2 for 5 but Yuengling is what I keep around.

is crooked karen still on the police force, or did she finally get sent up the pokey with her drug dealer husband?

There is nothing better to do in PA then to grab a six pack of yuengling and a burrito at your local Sheetz.

Wings and Yuengs every Thursday at my local pub. PA 814 represent

it would be if the faggots would stop slow rolling national distribution.

>not drinking yuengling and jim beam

that shit goes together perfectly

sheetz? that's the depth of your pennsyltuckiness? designer fucking gas stations?
shit man, we gotta take you to a block party and get you laid with one of them shendo whores out front of little venice.

>Doesn't realize bitches love men who drink wine.

HAHAHAHAHA

>Man
>Care what other people think about you
lol

what's with pensylvanians and wawa? why do you guys love that shit so much?

i'm a marylander btw

>Sheetz

These places blew my mind in the early 2000s.

We had nothing like it.

Now Speedway is finally catching on in some places.

No bully plz i'm from Hazleton my life is already suffering

Cider is the new woman's alcohol.

Wine is important for cooking, my rule is never cook with a wine you wouldn't drink.
Also if you ever drink red wine with fish I'll gut you.

Rhode Island subhuman here. Yuengling is just as cheap and infinitely tastier than Narragansett. Undeniable

/thread/

turkey hill, motherfucker!
jesus fuck a snowflake in hazleton? that's gotta be rough up there with all them retired dagos, i bet you avoid pizza parlors like the plague