Blood Moon to Trigger Mass Satanic Sex Rituals and Human Sacrifice

They're openly admitting it, Sup Forums.

It's alright to just kill these people, right?

express.co.uk/news/science/912484/super-moon-blood-eclipse-sex-satanism-ritual-human-sacrifice-USA-horses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM
youtube.com/watch?v=toE-1ty3Ix0
youtube.com/watch?v=yZceOIAh1i0
youtube.com/watch?v=avLd9F2gBH8
youtube.com/watch?v=SCc-QtY5XbA
youtube.com/watch?v=3rSJsEdUb8E
youtube.com/watch?v=wkRP6e-CMZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w
youtube.com/watch?v=HhSpaAComXo
youtube.com/watch?v=tNBuD4UfMn4
youtube.com/watch?v=ev2sMVYNDLw
youtube.com/watch?v=Og6AAFjYJ_M
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>praise Satan! Hyyaahh
see? you worship Satan!
>No! Satanism is a primarily atheistic philosophy you stupid christcuck!

youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM

So you're saying there's going to be a happening?
Yay!

Satanism is meme tier shit. It's just spiritual gangsters doing unclean shit at an insignificant universal moment. Monkeys on the rock fucking each other's red raw ass over their ego.

We however, still stand as tall as when it all began.

was it last night or is it tonight

If you can label group witchcraft as some sort of sociological terrorism, then consider them active enemy combatants

Satanism is a meme. There's no such thing as proper Satan worship. It's just a bunch of edgy atheists trying to get a rise out of people.

that's what they want you to think, they want you having those goofy "black mass" tv images.

>Blood Moon to Trigger Mass Satanic Sex Rituals and Human Sacrifice

What're you kidding? The only thing they should be guilty of is not inviting the normies

Give me some historical and ancient Satan worship that's not mislabeled pagans.

Pure coincidence

Not really. I'm not even a satanist yet I know today is a very important day for some reason mainly because

>ringing in ears with higher frequency intensity only to lower drastically and stop
>hearing massive immaterial "shockwaves"/vibrations in the distance
>emotions are slow, takes me a full minute or more to feel anything(pain, sadness, joy etc)

I think it's the moon. It's messing with the magnetic field of Earth somehow.

Praise the eternal chaos
Glory to the ancient ones
Hail Satan

its the twin tailed mermaid soy frappucino kicking in

youtube.com/watch?v=toE-1ty3Ix0

Holy fuck you may be right
I'm going SUPER SOYAN!

Are there any historical accounts of Satanism? I don't count paranoid puritans burning teenagers suspected of witchcraft as proof.
Seems like the master troll Anton LeVay tricked modern man into thinking it exists.

Sacrificing animals though is a step further than trying to be edgy
Satanists are real and they do terrible things

you see .. theme : youtube.com/watch?v=yZceOIAh1i0

Any advice on how to break into one of these cults on short-notice for some cheap sex, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=avLd9F2gBH8

Dude I used to live in Carterville.

Are you an STD collector

Red Bug Pizza Jekyll Island ask for a hot pizza pie with extra golf balls

This

Anyone who doesn't believe that there are legitimate Lucifer worshipers who will harm humans and animals for their perceived spiritual benefits is either under-read or in denial. Protect yourself, manifest positive energy and remain strong of will.

If you do find yourself, as rare and unlikely as it is, on the table of the lucifarians do not struggle, only attempt to escape if there is good reason to do so and do not allow yourself to become frightened. The whole point of the ritual is them feeding off of the fear and negative energy. If you reach a meditative state, it will not work and the entire ritual will be ruined for them.

*Only attempt to escape if there is a reasonable possibility of doing so

>in perfect location to view this super blood blue moon eclipse
>Cloudy sky

>sacrificing animals is a horrible satanic practice

it's literally done in the bible. god punished cain for NOT sacrificing animals.

I was born a Buddhist and am a practicing Buddhist myself so whatever.

But animals are our friens

youtube.com/watch?v=SCc-QtY5XbA

youtube.com/watch?v=3rSJsEdUb8E

youtube.com/watch?v=wkRP6e-CMZ8

they sacrifice "animals"

Pure coincidence theme : youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w

God punished Cain because he did not give his first fruits to God. He kept the best for himself.

>Satanic Sex Rituals and Human Sacrifice
You think that's bad? It's also going to turn all nonbasic lands into Mountains.

Georgia Guidestones were made by some rich, intellectually vacuous person with a large ego and no taste. It's a shitty stonehenge knockoff, because that's the best that the person who commissioned it could come up with for his crappy ego-monument. People who think the "guidestones" are anything more than some glorified tourist trap are fucking stupid.

you sacrifice children's you get the saw

>ringing in ears with higher frequency intensity only to lower drastically and stop
That's a sign of irreparable nerve damage in your ear btw. Not a joke.

Wow, those stones totally don't look they were made by some professional stone cutting service.

You have not been taught the secrets of female autism, my dear naive user!

I say we have a little something of our own

Wanna be my lackey, oh poorly thought out career pathed one?

Luciferians don't worship Lucifer, they think they are Lucifer. Why is this concept so difficult to grasp?

I'm going out into the woods tonight along some of the less traveled trails, and I'm bringing my rifle. If I see any human or animal sacrifices or other obscene and bloody shit, I'll open fire. I do not tolerate that kind of trash in my community.

Your move, Satanists.

Even Yoda would think you were born with cognitive defects.

You might not like what you get.

Just have any wifi connected Android phone around and speak loudly and clearly the fulling phrase:
"I want to make a deal with the Devil."

When the Devil is ready, you will be introduced.

Cool. I transmute suffering into good, desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhSpaAComXo

Moonman needs to come back over here so we can converse on the future of Moon women.

I always get the impression human beings like these have no idea what evil or the idea of evil feels or is like. I think they just enjoy the idea of being a participant of something special. Maybe should have joined a fightclub.

you abuse children's you get the saw

you put children's on your pizza you get the saw

when's this bloodmoon exactly, I wanna fuck my new 15 year old gf in the ass and this seems like a pretty good occasion

youtube.com/watch?v=tNBuD4UfMn4

The worst thing is, to properly praise Satan, you need to reject religions, morals and objectivity.
Technically, any atheist is a text-book satanist.

same thing

HABBENDING! :DDDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=ev2sMVYNDLw

>Satan
>not Moloch

Hail Satan!

And in a strange twist of irony, I became more SPEESHUL than you

I also don't really give much thought into typing, but I will teach you the ways of the force, young obese one!

Hail Satan!

SACRIFICE

>hiding in plain sight
>duh
oh holy shit, that's what the holes are for
I can't believe it took me seeing this pic to get that

usually more than one 'problem' solved at once
i think that's what they were trying for, but also to literally 'open up a few seats in congress'
no one died tho, so it's only a gesture that can be interpreted as 'a strange coincidence' at best. convenient.

>mass satanic sex rituals
It's about time.

a fucking classic

youtube.com/watch?v=Og6AAFjYJ_M

>sweeping generalization of the esoteric

go away APE of THOTH

>reject religions
OK
>morals and objectivity
>Technically, any atheist
And that's where you are wrong, fucking retard.

This

7 If he offer a lamb for his offering, then shall he offer it before the Lord.

8 And he shall lay his hand upon the head of his offering, and kill it before the tabernacle of the congregation: and Aaron's sons shall sprinkle the blood thereof round about upon the altar.

9 And he shall offer of the sacrifice of the peace offering an offering made by fire unto the Lord; the fat thereof, and the whole rump, it shall he take off hard by the backbone; and the fat that covereth the inwards, and all the fat that is upon the inwards,

10 And the two kidneys, and the fat that is upon them, which is by the flanks, and the caul above the liver, with the kidneys, it shall he take away.

11 And the priest shall burn it upon the altar: it is the food of the offering made by fire unto the Lord.

12 And if his offering be a goat, then he shall offer it before the Lord.

13 And he shall lay his hand upon the head of it, and kill it before the tabernacle of the congregation: and the sons of Aaron shall sprinkle the blood thereof upon the altar round about.

14 And he shall offer thereof his offering, even an offering made by fire unto the Lord; the fat that covereth the inwards, and all the fat that is upon the inwards,

15 And the two kidneys, and the fat that is upon them, which is by the flanks, and the caul above the liver, with the kidneys, it shall he take away.

I was going to make a fire and watch the eclipse on my back porche this AM. But i fell asleep.

I ut all the wood and everything beforehand....oh well. Imbolc bonfire soon.

HAIL BRIDGID

I split some personality myself if I must

The official religion of Satanism is a meme sure. Satanism is not a meme though.

>Satanism is not a meme though.
"Satan" is baal or moloch. Both of those are desert deitys btw.

tonight

>Devil went down to Georgia
Common sense tingling ....

Are you trying to imply something?
It doesn't really feel like my ears are doing it, it's behind/inside my skull sort of hearing that tries to replicate my ear's function. It happens rarely so it doesn't bother t.b.h

Which is worse - starting from the top (your head) or the bottom?

bottom

you're alive all the way

The bottom o fcourse.
When you start from the top they die and don't feel the pain.

the worst is were (you) go after I will met (you) there

how horrific.

It would be pretty bad, though, as they were sawing through your skull. That's gotta hurt.

I am going to Heaven. But if you commit such a horrendous crime on a human being, you will be going to Hell.

the saw is just the key to the door

I’ll take some of that satanic sex.

(((pedofiend))) are not human being and (((they))) are going back she demand it

That is way too much blood to be animal.

if you see someone commiting murder, like actually commiting a murder, not "I thought it was a murder". killing the murderer is justifyable homicide in most states.

I'm not a lawyer, and neither is /k/, but you might check with

>(((pedofiend))) are not human being
I agree. Those who go out of their way to harm children have demons in them.

I pubically want to see the Rothschilds, Aquino, and all their other little lucifarians to be hung then burnt

I have no remorse for satanic kike child rapists and murderes

youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI