DEFEND THIS DRUMPFTARDS

Trump taking credit for all of Obamas hard work is absolutely disgusting. But really, we are used to old white men taking advantage of african americans at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/18/george-soros-has-added-to-his-losing-bets-against-the-stock-market.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>obama
>work

Looks like a self-proclaimed hippy doesn't understand economic cycles

>Big Suprise

>nigger
>work

Not even once..

>nigger
>working
>smarter than Trump

Ever wonder why Hillary's puppet master, George Soros, betted against the market in 2016 - before even realizing the shoe in hillary was going to lose?

It's because it was a fake recovery and he was going to crash the market and profit off you losing, classic soros move. Trump saved you and your family, scrub

>cnbc.com/2017/05/18/george-soros-has-added-to-his-losing-bets-against-the-stock-market.html

..says the nigger loving kike

UNEMPLOYMENT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.

Hitler had 0% unemployment

But that means so much to you poltards

Under the Obama administration the definition of "unemployed" changed from those who do not have a job to those who haven't had a job is x months.

The unemployment percentage, just like many other government statistics, cannot be trusted since politicians change the rules to make their party look better.

This. How does a Canadian know this fact and half you retards dont? If an American flat out stopped looking for work (removed themselves from the employment game) the statistics considered that 1 less unemployed.

I remember the metric under Obama was usually deemed fake due to the continuously dropping number of people actually working ("workforce participation rate") and statisticians said the lower unemployment was simply people no longer looking for work anymore and thus not being counted.

Has this changed under Trump?

I know the PMI index has skyrocketed through the roof since Trump's election, but I have not seen the workforce participation rates.
If I remember correctly, workforce participation peaked under Reagan, which is why he was such a loved president, and has been falling ever since.

>i have no idea how trends and graphs work: the post
If this was really responsible then on the graph you would suddenly see a HUGE spike, not a gradual trend

5% to 4% is mathematically equivalent of going from 10% to 8%. It took Obama 3 years to go from 10% to 8%. It took Trump 1 year to go from 5% to 4%.

Show your fag err I mean flag, Obama Leaf.

What did Obama do for the economy, which was recovering from the recession?

He doubled the national debt in under a decade and rained DUMBAMA-BUX with his shitty stimulus bill on all his homeboys and the economy sucked a dick.

They're trying to meme it into being that Fuccboi's 8 years of doldrums economy with the last 3 years in a stagnant stock market, 1+ trillion student loan debt, 1+ trillion credit card debt levels, people driving around in used cars that were on average 12 goddamn years old, 45 million people on food stamps, 99 weeks of unemployment, all net job growth going to immigrants since 2002, lowest labor force participation rate in 40 years and lowest home ownership rate since the 1950s was actually good and this boon that he bequeathed on President Trump. Don't let them get away with it.

Hey retard? Do you see how things go up and down a lot over the decades? Trump is making it actually stay down. Kys

>US unemployment according to trump supporters
Is this shit saying that they made a graph on what one group of people think?
How retarded do u have to be to believe that this needs defending by anyone

Bushs economy

Leftists said Trump would destroy the country and the economy, and yet we're 1 year into his presidency and the unemployment is still going down. Shouldn't it be going up under Donald BLUMPF?

This right here but also not showing real unemployment