Joy Reid: ‘Nobody That Doesn’t Watch Fox News Has Ever Heard of’ MS-13

breitbart.com/video/2018/01/30/joy-reid-nobody-that-doesnt-watch-fox-news-has-ever-heard-of-ms-13/

What a stupid fucking nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anah_4blbyU
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2H1UmHTts
youtube.com/watch?v=bQt-TmVNXFA
youtube.com/watch?v=5CESjrSWVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=HGG7lRJJkJk
youtube.com/watch?v=hvRUc59PVS4
mobile.twitter.com/DanielDenvir/status/958776623272259585
novaonline.nvcc.edu/eli/evans/HIS135/Events/ElSalvador80/Salvador80.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So Fox News is the only network that talks about gang violence? Yeah that seems about right.

Dumb nigger bitch needs a bullet to the head

Kek I don't watch Fox news at all and I know who ms13 is because I have to live around the subhumans
T. Suffering Californian

Come to the midwest white man.

>Liberals are uninformed therefore the things they are ignorant of are not problems

What the fuck? I hate this woman.

Pretty sure Louis Theroux among others covered that latino gang. Hell even ross fucking kempf did one of his memisodes about them.

what does that mean in white

utilize these trips truth

I've never heard Fox talk about MS13. I haven't had an active TV service since 2008. I've known about MS13 for decades.
Stupid nigs gon' nig.

this is the same faggot that went on national TV and laughed at the possibility of Trump becoming president. she knows her stuff

must be nice to not have to live in a neighborhood with ms13 graffiti everywhere.

I dont know if its just me but the wording seems off in that sentence.

Except everyone that watches CNN:
youtube.com/watch?v=anah_4blbyU
CBS:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2H1UmHTts
Washington Post:
youtube.com/watch?v=bQt-TmVNXFA
Sky News:
youtube.com/watch?v=5CESjrSWVTY
Vice:
youtube.com/watch?v=HGG7lRJJkJk
or ABC:
youtube.com/watch?v=hvRUc59PVS4

another affirmative action hire with no talent and no education

Or brain for that matter, but that would be redundant to say.

What's MS-13?

Not him but another suffering californian. What state are you so that I may bring all my guns and release them from their shackles?

>implying I comply
O-only when I want to go blast in the desert

I actually had a lot of beefs with them in the early 2000s.

>Nobody That Doesn’t Watch Fox News Has Ever Heard of’ MS-13

lol wut?

The biggest criminal gang operating in the United States. According to Dems they only sell drugs, pimp women and occasionally enslave young women because of the evil racist Trump who is forcing them to.
mobile.twitter.com/DanielDenvir/status/958776623272259585

Double negative, it does sound stupid. But saying "only Fox News watchers have heard of MS-13" makes CNN viewers feel bad.

El Salvadorean gang, bigger in some parts of the country than others. I'm from New York and they've had some pretty brutal killings here

Mexico’s thriving youth leadership program . Tattoos are like merit badges. Awesome guys too

mexican and mexican american gang

Kek agrees

If it wasn't for Trump they would all be working jobs that Americans don't want to do and they would be paying taxes to pay for your pension.

>NOBODY THAT DOESN'T

So the underclass is a good thing? so progressive

>"Nobody"
Negative
>"That Doesn't"
Double Negative
>Net Black Economic Contribution to Society
TRIPLE NEGATIVE!

Reid needs to have a bag wrapped around her face and dropped off at el salvador, screw that fucking uppity brainwashed elitist neomarxist nigger

A troop of brown savages

I live in DC, and we keep having people show up dead in the parks in the suburbs. People are tortured before death by cutting their hearts out while they're still alive, and similar acts
If people in her audience haven't heard of these people, that's a failing of the liberal press.

It's also Reagan's fault for oppressing them by cracking down on their rights to sell drugs and traffic women. If Reagan wasn't so hard on them they would have embraced America and worked lower class jobs while listening to country music and buying American made cars to help stimulate the economy.

Bump

>put lipstick on a gorilla
>give it a job on a news show

The War Room keeps meming about WHITE GANGS. Maybe it's time to take their advice.

wrap your ass up in plastic wrap and oil

>Nobody that doesn't
What does it mean? English is not my first language pls help

you realize you just sentenced your cute doggo to death right?

OMFG THIS
SOOOOOOO MUUUCH THISSSSSSSSS

FHGGEN FLUFFGH FLOOMINPF PLUMPF AND FLUFFGH FLIPTHE FLEEFOLE

A hostile armed insurgent group active within the United State's borders.

Argue against this.

y-you’re right..how was I so blind? They are good people they’re just like me! We need more of those future doctores and mechanicaliacos

>only ppl who watch Fox News have heard of MS-13

kek, I know MS-13 from listening to Brownside, ese

Thanks for suggesting that I should watch more Fox News, you sheboon nigress African monkey. You embarrassment to black people.

I recognise that intellectual

Who the fuck hasn't watched gangland?

I am quite sure the American families who have had loved ones murdered by this gang, are well aware of MS-13.

MS-13 has been involved in human trafficking long before Trump got in the WH, shill.

It is well known, and public knowledge that ALl immigrants, both legal and illegal are MOSTLY on welfare and government assistance, they are NOT working. Vasmpires do more during the day than beaners.

Reagan is the reasoin why CA is blue, and Reagan is why CA cant manage it's finances to cover the costs of these Illegals.

>dat pic
This scares the negro.

>KKK estimated 5000-8000 members
Worst threat to the United States
>MS-13 estimated 70,000 members
No one knows them and they’re victims of oppression and racism

Also KKK estimates come from the Southern Poverty Law Center so those numbers are almost certainly inflated.

All this wildebeest is capable of doing is spouting the talking points (they) dump in her inbox every morning, and reading her script off the teleprompter
One of the dumbest people on television

The Negro fears the Sureño

>‘Nobody That Doesn’t Watch Fox News Has Ever Heard of’ MS-13
>Only people that do not watch Fox News have not heard of MS13.
FTFY, you non-english speaking bitch. God; the absolute state of "journalism"...

Joy Reid is a very smar-

I think I just left her twin floating in the toilet.

Fuck off boomer

>using boomer as an insult

>being an anime poster

they're actually from guatamala and el salvador, but whatever

I guess I can't argue with those trips.

>Nobody That Doesn’t Watch Fox News Has Ever Heard of’ MS-13

How the fuck did this cunt pass English?

Anything south of the USA is Mexico

i know ms13 because it was spray painted all over my town in old english letters along with VL ,Bloods, Crips 18st, Kings, TRG, and others i cant even read

I'm not a boomer, nigger lover. Go Grab your pussy hat and your fucking old glory hijab or both to extra virtue signal. I'll be over here with popcorn laughing as the cops beat the shit out of you.

hahah who the fuck cares.

Go grab your pussy hat and sand nigger old glory hijab to "protest". I'll be over here laughing my ass off as the cops and/or alt right curb stomp you..BTW not a boomer.

I live across the Atlantic Ocean and even I've fucking heard of MS-13.
Only an ignorant retard wouldn't know about the MS-13 in the U.S., so that really doesn't bode well for her point.

Fuck off boomer

I've never heard of MS13, give me a quick rundown

There is literally nothing wrong with anime posting.

Mexican gang

I have never seen so much newfaggotry at once. Lurk more

salvadorian spics that pride themselves in being brutal and grusome in their violent attacks favoring machetes and recruiting spics at a young age from elemenary school in urban high immigrant populated areas for drug dealing illegal weapons dealing prostitution and every other street gang crime u can think of

Now that's a quick rundown, well done user

hahahahehe how can gangs be real just walk away from them

I actually agree with her to an extent and said something similar to my wife last night. MS13 and gang shit isn't exactly common knowledge for most people that only pay attention during election seasons.

People learning more about south American gangs and cartels outside of having watched Scarface is a great thing. Joy isn't completely wrong, she's just ass blasted because the spotlight is on it so she's trying to make it seem like propoganda instead of truth. Even intelligent normies often think Fox (and brietbart) basically brainwash people into being right wing in any way. They've been memeing that for decades.

Nobody cares about your fat wife

Waiting for the false equivalence comparing white mass shooters to a gang

Can niggers even speak? Dindu nuffin, nobody who doesn't, I didn't leak nuffin to nobody.

Jealous that you don't have a wife faggot?

all in the same town?

>nobody who doesn't
*that

Checked...last night, ms13 surged in Google search trends BIG TIME. the nigger is right, many were redpilled on the Mexican problem for the first time..by Trump, of course

Why are niggers so ignorant?

Gross

What? MS-13 has been well known for more than a decade now.
There was a whole tv show about their bullshit.

They don't talk about them on Instagram and Netflix

Fpbp

Reminder that MS13 members were originally trained by the CIA as their death squads in the Contras and Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front

Whoa, the CIA aren't angels? Alert the fucking press

They don't keep you safe, either. Funding the Nationalist Republican Alliance (ARENA) death squads has effects we're now having to deal with.

All to keep corporate interests safe abroad, not here.

I've seen "Above the Law", I know they're just exploiting third world countries for their drugs and money

There is nothing inherently wrong with using tropes in storytelling. Much like cliches, they serve a useful purpose in conveying prepackaged complex ideas to an already willing audience. Indeed, one would be hard-pressed to argue that any general purpose motifs would be devoid of such time honored tropes.

Either you think the USA is 3rd world or your statement is provably false

Quick history of the The El Salvadoran Civil War:

novaonline.nvcc.edu/eli/evans/HIS135/Events/ElSalvador80/Salvador80.html

DNC's mercenary barbarian army

Everything I know about the CIA comes from "Above the Law" and season 6 of "Archer"

Thanks for this.