How does it all connect?

How does it all connect?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/31/fbi-says-it-has-grave-concerns-about-accuracy-of-house-fisa-memo.html
liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're missing this piece from last night.

Funny how CNN was just fine ignoring the memo till Trump said he was going to drop it. Now the narrative is that it's full of lies. This after the FBI said it was true.

cnbc.com/2018/01/31/fbi-says-it-has-grave-concerns-about-accuracy-of-house-fisa-memo.html

Please president Trump, deputize your citizens to go hunting for the "confidential informants" that the Pedocrats hired right as they came out of jail for serving sex crimes against children.
I'd help

Nice one m8

i just realized that Q unironically discolosed gowdy's departure ~17 days ago

that's pretty spoopy desu

bump

That isn't a disclosure of anything you fucking retard.

THE CONTENTS OF THE MEMO SHOW ISRAEL'S INVOLVEMENT IN SUBVERTING OUR DEMOCRACY.

Trey Gowdy taking Rod Rosenstein's job?

Le shifty handed ones

disclosure that TG is leaving 17 days before he announces it?

>grave concerns

so they're going into concern trolling overdrive?

>Don’t believe the memo that shows what corrupt, treasonous fucks we are.

Listen, Q is a LARP.

"The FBI says"... Who in the FBI? Where is the press release?

Imagine being this Nostradamus.

how is it about being a Nostradamus? it's about whether he is an insider or not. It's evidence that he is.

Search of fbi.gov for this week

>How so?
Guessing TG is Trey Gowdy
Thinking an inevitability is a prediction
Ignoring the incorrect

Search of FBI press release show no results

FPBP

you're deflecting and being obtuse. TGs departure was in no way an inevitablity. his recent ascension to being Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee was key and a sign that he WOULDN'T be leaving. this is big.

I’m not deflecting. When did Q say TG = Trey Gowdy
Explain how this “correct” prediction absolves his LARPitude

Leaving the HEC, the HOUSE ETHICS COMMITTEE. Your bullshit retard larp is alluding that TG is leaving the HEC for a different roll, not leaving the Congress you absolute fucking retard

how would leaving the ethics committeemen allude to him seeking an entirely new ROLE as shown in the screenshot you bumbling ape?

He's not stepping down, he's not seeking re-election. If you've actually seen his speeches, he's long since been disatisfied with the level of respect congress receieves and said he got much more done as a prosecutor. The fact he said he was going to return to the justice system highlights that it's been on his mind for a while.

Probably James Comey told them this through a civilian freind

I saw this live on cspan, almost shit my pants. Sup Forums wasn't paying attention

Please release the memo!
I love it, guys.
Mueller just adding to th list of charges.
How many charges of obstruction would you like, Sir? Add another? Sure! Here we go!
Mr. Nunes - You want one too? There you go!
Goodlatte? One for you!
Gaetz? A couple for you...
Gowdy? Some for you...
Jordan? Some for your as*!
Gosar? Got some for you too!

Capitalism.

leftists believe this

Scary huh?
What if it's true? 4D chess my as*! The guy is a moron.
You bet on the wrong horse.

i doubt it, but we're sure to find out.

>you're deflecting and being obtuse
Hence Nostradamus syndrome. No one actually told you that Gowdy would be leaving Congress, but that's what you heard. When someone questions Q, you didn't defend Q, but your own assertions. You did this because you saw it as an attack on yourself, but you raised Q as a shield. It's a feedback loop. People like Nostradamus rely on these kinds of mental tricks.

FYI, Gowdy is on the House Ethics Committee or [HEC], if you will.

>being this close minded
>being this obtuse
Gtfo

FBI fears because they are complicit in illegal wiretapping of presidential candidate and also in creating face dosier to continue Obama/Clinton cartel to exist in hopes Trump would not win, what that says is FBI in danger of being disbanded.

Watch this liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346

Where do I go to find my princess Sup Forums?

Gowdy might be appointed AG

Memo: expose DS
Gowdy: alibi for not being on train
Train: DS hit

>TG leave HEC
>HEC
>House Ethics Committee
Which he did, 17 days ago. Fucking retard. This Q LARP that keeps you dumb boomers alive didn’t disclose shit.
You faggots took this shit way too far. I bet the 13 year old sperg is laughing his ass off at your stupidity.

Republicans or neocons ?

I downloaded the video from a link provided on pol before it was even uploaded to jewtube .