Brave Jimmy Kimmel Attacks Legal Immigrant Consuela for not Supporting DACA

Brave Jimmy Kimmel Attacks Legal Immigrant Consuela for not Supporting DACA, then posts video with comments off.

Let's see what happens if you turn them on...

youtube.com/watch?v=i-ohVf-4c_8&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"She did nothing wrong, she was a baby"
Brave Jimmy defending 30 year old babies.

I can't wait till jimmys retarded child dies.

I am gonna troll the fuck out of him and his wife.

What is wrong with the child?
And seriously dude?
I mean im all for medical abortion.
But to wish the death of a living breathing feeling thinking baby is pretty niggertier thinking.
Are you a nigger?
Because that statement makes you seem like one.

My enemy wishes death and misery upon me and mine. I am upping the ante

Also, you know you can go to the discussion part of his channel. Link the vid, then make your comment.

>88

Yup, nigger.
Whats wrong with the kid?
Do you even know?
Or is your nigget brain too stupid to see past your ignorance?

My 3rd 88 of the day. What did kek mean by this?

>if you kill your enemies they win

hey look we have a beaner on Sup Forums

someone got the graphic of the user coming on here and saying he was a big TV personality that shilled for liberals because it paid well but he didn't believe any of it? I always assumed it was Kimmel

No...just not an idiot

Lol, you dont know do you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Thanks for proving me right nigger.

literally end your life

>being this brown

comments off means your a liberal fuckup who cant face the REAL AMERICA. im surprised this guys dares stand in front of an audience anymore. fucking take him out...

Within the first 2 sentences of her initial response to his dubious query, the answer was provided, and end of discussion. "Rule of law". As in, the child's parents chose to circumvent it.

This really is the end of the fucking discussion.

Filthy spic

The second coming?

Why do people disable comments, people will just go after him on another platform.

Kimmel:Let me introduce you to some people that will make you say fuck having borders and shit.

BUT IT’S NOT HER FAULT

La criatura is here

>"muh feels"
Every fucking time.

yes you are

seriously, when did this guy turn into such a faggot? Colbert was always a cuck, by Kimmel used to be pretty blue-collar. what happened to him?

wtf happened to him? Does LA really fry your brain? He's sub-gay.

Many sanctuary cities have organizations that aid and abet illegal immigrants. By having rapid response teams that alert illegals and act on tips of impending ICE and Customs and Border Patrol raids, they encourage and promote criminal activity.

RIGHT WING ICING SQUADS
This operation is intended to disrupt if not outright stop their ability to spread their subversion. This will be done through wasting their resources. This also has the potential to shut them down entirely if they overstep and commit a crime themselves such as obstruction of justice.
>False raid reports will make these organizations waste time, manpower, and money chasing nothing.
>There is no way for any of these organizations to know the veracity of the tips.
>Creates a panic in the illegal communities.
>The loss of feeling safe might be enough to send the illegal immigrants packing on their own.

In addition to this, the news could be gold. The leftists who are beyond reasoning with will see it as white supremacy in action, racism, blah blah blah who cares, but anyone on the fence will see the stuff like posting security (as if they can or will do anything about it) as absurd. Robbing them of yet another subversive tool is the best way to put them down.

Add to the hotline list in pic related if you have new numbers to add.

Proof of concept: >missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/

Use your knowledge of your area for target selection. Report places where illegals are likely to gather such as hispanic churches, certain schools, suspect businesses, advocacy group meetings, protests, etc. Note that many of these places are not ones that ICE or CBP is legally able to enter, but they do wait outside and surveil sites. It is best if you know for a fact that there are illegals there. Make it believable and name one of the agencies involved in enforcement of immigration law (ICE or CBP) in your tip as in "I heard a guy at school say his dad has reported some of my undocumented classmates to Customs" or that "an associate who is a cop mentioned knowledge of a impending ICE raid on February whatever after church". The less time they have to act, the more likely they are to rush in and make mistakes. Whatever story you want to back it with, just make it reasonably believable.

Save any correspondence or record if able to catch them in any potential illegal activity. Feel free to report the organizations themselves to law enforcement if you come up with any evidence. God speed anons.

Heil user, the futer Füther

N-No no , mr jimmy no live here

Future*

Yes. Same as Maher...compare early "Politically Incorrect" to the libtard leapfrog he does now on HBO. Very few have the balls to keep their convictions in Hollyweird, especially a shill like Kimmel who has to grovel for guests.

Jimmy is such an emotional faggot it's disgusting. Grow a sack, pussy. Line-cutters need to get the fuck out. They broke the law and it's not my problem. We all have the follow the law or there is no law you feminine faggot.

And why the fuck are these Mexicans so ugly? They look like globs of brown shit. If you're going to be illegal at least be attractive ffs.

>for abortion
>but takes issue with killing the same baby a few months later

Get your morals straight.

@6:20
>checking your phone while your o jimmy kimmel

fucking christ

Eugenics faggot.
Better to term an invetro potato than one that has popped.
Im all for the Spartan way, if that makes you happier.
But leaving babies to die alone, is little more cruel, than just shutting them off.

fuck off Jimmyboy

What? Lol. Bitch im almost translucent.
Im so white, when I go outside, the SUN gets brighter.
Post your leg you mongrel slav rape baby

I missed the start of the SOTU, did any DACA people get arrested trying to get into the congressional chamber?

Jimmy ‘Man Tears’ Kimmel

I hate this liberal logic. So blame the government instead of your parents for bringing you here illegally?