Is it true that the alt right only exists because losers can't get girlfriends?

Is it true that the alt right only exists because losers can't get girlfriends?

youtube.com/watch?v=gMVSNPzuMJs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMVSNPzuMJs
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
instagram.com/rachelc00k/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That’s a right wing girl you knob. Here’s how you can tell:

- hair not blue
- no pissy/entitled/outraged look
- pretty
- looks like a girl (not a demiboy non-binary two spirit wackadoo)

Gas the kikes.

It exists because some of you faggots pretend you're girls.

Nah she’s on a ski trip so she’s a blown out roastie. Can’t ski and have an intact hymen. Yeti will get you.

You don't have to be a "loser" to not have a girlfriend. It's actually really easy to get a girlfriend and even easier to get sex.

But what the modern world can't offer, and what sexually frustrates men, is that we can't find women who are faithful and demure and supportive partners.

I think sexual frustration (along with spiritual malaise, an absence of purpose, etc.) is a spot on cause of white men becoming more self-aware, and more angry at the world. But I think it goes deeper than, "lol virgins."

I don't know any virgins on the alt-right. I'm not saying they aren't there, I just personally don't know any. I do know lots of guys, though, who haven't had sex in a long time because the modern mores around sex have long served to dissuade men from seeking meaningful relationships with western women.

It's a sad state of affairs.

Never heard of Alt-Right. What is it?

the cult of Richard Spencer

Believing anyone but the top 1% can land this model

Who?

precisely

>Is it true that the alt right only exists because losers can't get girlfriends?
>youtube.com/watch?v=gMVSNPzuMJs
Thats true of alt right as well as all leftists

> (OP)
>Never heard of Alt-Right. What is it?
The democrat party. Alt-right = alternative to the right = leftists

The alt right is a meme. But you really want to believe it exists. Its comforting to you to to imagone that all non-leftist young people are kekistani fedoralords instead of accepting the reality that you're losing a culture war and dont have outright command of any age bracket anymore.

wait hol' up nigga, hol' up. you tellin me leftist white soygoys can't get women by being ultra pc and conforming to what the sjw's want?

>Is it true that the alt right only exists because losers can't get girlfriends?

This is the only reason civilization exists.

No, it's mainly because of the consistent behavioral patterns of jews

Also, yeah. It doesn't really exist.

WHY CANT NAZIS GET GIRLFRIENDS?

OMGGGG

If the "alt right" or any other right leaning movement were losing the culture war, why do leftist so fervently try and shut them down when they come and give their silly little speeches?

Well I'm a 24 yo virgin. Whatever that tells you. I just have genetic ingroup preferences.

it actually exists because I tried to save the world and become a god, apparently

Get laid.
1. Go to bar.
2. Ignore everyone in the bar.
3. Drunk girl will approach you because she wants fucked.

It really is that simple.

I have a girlfriend. Staunch liberal when we met, no going through an "identity crisis" as I open her eyes to the hypocrisy of her ideology.

BASED TRAD CHAD with trad thots. Only by alienating 99% of white males will we save the White race.

That's a cute cumdumpster. Too bad xer is not a trap.

i've had a consistent GF since i was like 19. i'm now 30

Angela Nagle. Ok. Call us losers, racists and misogynists. That'll teach us.

You've never heard of THOT Patrols?

Is it true that [people I disagree with] only exists because losers can't get girlfriends?

it is true. I once fucked a girl and right before my eyes the numbers on the FBI crime stats page started swimming and rearranging. As she got dressed and left my apartment they slowly returned to normal

>is an incredibly simple and infuriating premise the reason for a complex situation

Getting real sick of this shit

Yes it's true OP you've solved the mystery and utterly and completely BTFO of the alt-right for all time. We've been completely annihilated. Your task is done, you can now leave this website forever and never come back. Congratulations and good luck in your future endeavors.

Yes, caring for your race is something that only bitter virgins can do. You're really smart. Do you watch Rick and Morty by chance?

I'll have to ask my mrs

plot twist : its a trap

Our internet is the Wild West. Their internet is North Korea. I think I'll choose our internet bitch. We were here first. You came into our house and are expecting us to live by your rules.

The rest of that video was another attempt at shaming people left.

Really is funny when liberals expose their teeth and show they venerate hierarchy even more than the "right". They want all of us to "know our place", and they if you every espouse discontent then you're a loser and should be cast out.

>The number of sex partners determines your worth in society

Rapists are saints I tell you.

A generation of men raised by women. I’m wondering if another woman is the answer we really need.

Reminder: all women love being told the facts. Red pilling a women is the easiest thing in the world, provided you are a provider.

lol I love this argument

>YOU HAVE A CONTROVERSIAL OPINION THAT IS DIFFERENT THAN MINE THEREFOR YOU ARE A LOSER WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY.

Getting pussy is so easy, what most guys in the alt right complain about is not being able to find a woman that is worth starting a family with.

This is old time bait, don't take it guys just ignore this story and stick to the real issues.

i cant find a non entitled and faithful woman, thats what pisses me off, and im not ugly, light green eyes, symmetric face and masculine look. i could get laid if i wanted to, but one night stands isn't my thing.

the top 1 percent go for smart and dull girls, especially the 0.01 percent

Exactly. It's the same thing they pull with every group they don't like. They associated gamergate with harassing women in an attempt to make anyone associated with the movement appear to be an advocate for harassing women. The same with Men's Rights Activists. They tried to make it so anyone associated with that would be automatically associated with Elliot Rodgers.

They want people to feel afraid being associated with movements they don’t like and the “if you’re part of x, you’re therefore a virgin loser” is the oldest version of this trick.

yes
now piss off back to plebbit

I hate the alt-right and I can't get a gf.

Checkmate.

no that's false.

It's just fucking hilarious, especially after the "sexual abuse" scandal in hollywood - can you really tell me that having sex means you're a good person then?

Fucking moronic thinking that only a liberal could vomit. What about all the ciriminals who have legions of whores on call (jeremy meeks) , should they warrant more attention and influence because of their ability to attract?

I have a girlfriend, and she's at least 8/10. Try again

An acceptable leaf post, such a rare occurrence I must say.

One good thing to come out of this though is the silent majority. If you want to know why they were so shocked at Brexit and Trump, it's because they thought they'd shamed people away from supporting Brexit or Trump. When all they'd done is make people stay schtum about their support, especially to pollsters. Then shock horror when it didn’t go their way.

>gets laid
>Wtf I love becoming a minority in my own country now.

Me niether.

I mean it sort of makes sense when you peal back the absurdity of women under liberalism. They are so thoroughly homogenized and without a discursive element that you NEED to be another liberal, zombie soyboy to enter their presence.

That is the mainstream expectation, we all know women still worship power so it matters fuck all what views you hold.

What are you doing with a picture of my girlfriend?

I'll save your ass when the day of the rake comes.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

> States the alt right is based on sexual frustration

> Only proof or piece of work on the subject is a video of happa guy

KEK

>Elliot Rodgers is the new symbol of the lat right
fucking lugenpresse

>>>alt right
sage

Not alt-right, but I had my same views when I was a kid.

Everyone they don't like is Elliot Rodgers.

Who is that girl? She’s has the most perfect face I’ve ever seen

I have a wife and never had trouble with women, I have felt this way since the early nineties.

kek

actually, alt-right only exists because the media needs an "ANTIFA" counterpart. So out of necessity, losers are getting unwarranted attention because it fits some rich old fucks agenda

Getting laid isn't an issue.

>when liberals expose their teeth
neat phrase and very accurately describes how many of them only need a light prodding before they'll outright admit (in an almost relieved way) that they don't actually believe in their own nonsense and it's just a useful vehicle to settle personal/historical scores

>That pic

Jesus she has broader shoulders than him.
It's like an Asian Michelle Obama

How is Mia in bed?

Tha's a pretty girl.

Pic no realated, Napoleon libido was conected to conquest and not to sexual pleasure.

Haven't fucked her or even messaged her yet, there's a couple dozen ahead of her on the list.

This whole culture of stereotyping the opposition is hilarious because it's just retards projecting the thinks that make them insecure onto other people because they believe other people will feel insecure if accused of it.

>1337
>tfw you nut when the Fourth Coalition gets smashed to bits

Very true.

Sharp-eyed leaf.

I'm fucking a communist at this time. (she's got a nice butt, gonna drop her soon cause of her retardation) Also alt right is a Jewish plot to subvert our cause. Please don't use their language friend.

Why would you become a liberal soyboy from getting laid?

It makes no sense

faggot snowboarder detected

How many different girls did you have sex with. Is your life good because of it? Have you advanced mankind or found true love? If not, what are your most important goals in life and why?

Yeah, now that I have a girlfriend i dont even go on pol anymore. Life is truly amazing, and women are truly the cure to the degeneracy problem, modernity problem, and the overall loss of values and push for hedonism.

instagram.com/rachelc00k/

this
I don't go on /po/ anymore either

once you stop going on pol like we did, user, your life becomes much much better. Again, thanks to women.

RESPECT WOMEN.
RESPECT WOMEN.
RESPECT WOMEN.
RESPECT WOMEN.
RESPECT WOMEN.
RESPECT WOMEN.
RESPECT WOMEN.

Same shit as people who call anyone critical of Israel anti-semetic.

same here
thanks to women i also found a job with my degree in gender and women studies

Never had problems getting women, I'm just so disappointed in women, not the same thing.

>If you don't have gf your opinion is not valid REE
what is this logic?
Gf's in the current year +3 anyway

doesnt your entire country consider you legally married just for living with a chick for like two years?

meaning shes entitled to alimony if she decides to go suck some other dudes dick and you try to kick her out

lel

What's the song in that Macalay Culkin video?

Honestly yeah. Nothing gets men more pissed then them struggling to get laid because of societal factors beyond their control.

[spoiler]but they're not wrong[/spoiler]

People who legit identify as alt-right like Richard Spenser and rarely the neck beard virgin incel sterotype. You could even call some "chads".

They do have a lot of failed relationships which a common reason they hold their current views. This still doesn't change my view that anyone who considers themselves alt-right is almost always a massive faggot of the highest proportions, usually for the same reasons they themselves claim to stand against. Like self-victimization and libertarism.

a good way to do that is to give women jobs and then import men from the 3rd world who are willing to work for dirt cheap so we basically have no money to earn while women get some of what little is left just to have kids with men who dont care about them

I have bad teeth so I'll never get a gf, plus I'm to dependant on my mom, which makes me look like an inept and incompetent loser. I have also incredibly high standards as I want to mingle my blood with only the most superior of genetics. I'm also poor which women don't want and I don't want to work. If WWIII doesn't happen I'll probably an hero at some point. Christianity ruined me for life.

women arent right wing, they simply chose the team that will benefit them the most.

But yes i can see why some misguided men would come to alt right because of bitterness. In current dating market there are some age groups in which numbers are unbalanced with surplus men. So mass migration would increase this unbalance more. But women are with top 20% anyway so this just increases quality of future offspring because market forces. Most men are just pissed off that their countries are getting invaded, leaders are cucks and european women are getting raped and still voting for it.

>tfw you realize JP was secretly talking about you the whole time