HAPPENING: AMTRAK TRAIN DERAILS, 100 Republican Congressmen on board

Train hits dump truck, 1 death in truck, politicians and staffers all Okay. They were on their way to a GOP retreat.

Theres no way this was an accident.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/31/train-carrying-lawmakers-to-gop-retreat-involved-in-accident.html

archive.is/WXut4

>gop retreat

gay sex orgy?

Q predicted this

retreat from what?

Those lazy shits should be pressing the assault

They need to take a break from fucking all the callboys in DC, so they are traveling to the woods, to get some more relaxed woods call boys.

They call them the gay old pedophiles for a reason my friend. I mean they can only suck so much Jewish dick, they need a break every once in a while.

I found an image of Q

I'm upset that one of Amtrak's heritage fleet locomotives got totaled more than anything else.

So if 100 republican congressmen died would we need to do some kind of snap general election?

Indeed. Meme army was ready for the false narrative so the False Flag came instead.

>republiturds charging straight into a dump truck
They just can't help themselves, can they?

Fuckin' Amtrak. It is like flying, but slower, more dangerous and somehow costs more.

oh ffs.
leave.

PRIVATIZE THIS SHIT COMPANY

GET THE FUCK IN HERE:

REMEMBER WHEN THAT TRAIN DERAILED OF THE BRIDGE AND ANTIFA HAD PREVIOUSLY POSTED ONLINE ABOUT ATTACK TRAIN TRACKS?!?! no you don't because you are newfags

I remember.

How is this any sort of happening

what a coincidence!

Physics at work

Thank you for mentioning the death was the truck driver. Not like some of the other threads that leave that out and try too imply it could have been a lawmaker just to get clicks.

The Greenbriar is an interesting place, BTW.

that's not ussually the case with trains, they're just doing it wrong

Caspere knew this

Pepperidge Farm remembers...

Made in Amerimuttland.

No dead politicians? Disappointed.
Sorry, not a happening.

>100 Republican Congressmen on board
this number isn't in the source. OP should be banned for this shit

I 'member

Is this an antifa terrorist attack?

...So who is behind it? Clinton foudation again?

The Democrats are behind this. Just like they were behind the shooting of a Republican congressman late last year.

This is open retaliation for Trump’s spectacular SOTU address. He did too well and they didn’t like it.

This won’t be their last attack either. Expect them to ramp up their plan of treason as the months go by.

The democrats are officially trying to overthrow our government

I sincerely cannot wait for all the Sup Forums and /k/ webms of USMC troops going building to building clearing these filthy communist moloch worshiping kike puppets from our govt.

some people seem to be off their Meds again

I've seen the comments on CNN's youtube thread on one of they're videos. I gotta say nothing but complete liberal faggotry. Saying Antifag did it, and commenting "Karma" like its they're stupid ass gotcha moment. What a joke.
>Antifa is going to claim it like some ISIS larp Club.

Did he predict you being born a huge faggot?

Nah, martial law, mass killings, pretty much what you'd expect